Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,928,999 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:23 AM

Women, Can You Please Stop Sending Your Nudes? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women, Can You Please Stop Sending Your Nudes? (586 Views)

Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / "I Will Release Your Nudes" - Between Girlfriend And Her Past Boyfriend / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women, Can You Please Stop Sending Your Nudes? by AlaafinOfOyo: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
I was working with a young guy of about 20. He was living with a younger girl of 18. “Hey you wanna see a picture of her?” Sure why not. I figured it would be the usual mobile phone picture. Nothing special. The picture he selected and showed to me was her completely nude. He flipped to several more in various poses, naked as the day she was born.

My response was simple and two-fold. First, you show a lack of respect for her by showing these to anyone. Second, what do you think she’d do if she knew you show her pics to anyone and everyone? Would you survive that?

Culled...

1 Like

Re: Women, Can You Please Stop Sending Your Nudes? by epondudu: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ok thank you op.
If you want more views add sample pic of a naked lady...just an advice because that's what I came here to check. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Leak Video Of APC Thugs Sent To LP Supporter Threatening Gbadebo, Labour Party, / Newborn Baby Abandoned Under Bridge In Kwara / Breaking : Senator Ike Ekweremadu Faces Sentence Today 5th May, 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.