Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,646 members, 7,921,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:57 AM

Hemp Flower - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hemp Flower (144 Views)

What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? / Where To Buy Hemp Oil In Lagos Nigeria / Side Effect Of Smoking Indian Hemp, Marijuana, Cannabis (weed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hemp Flower by jackaustin631: 1:00am On Jan 31, 2023
Well I did not see a thread for this particular topic so I thought we could start discussion here. I recently learned about "hemp" aka federally legal cannabis and it blew my mind.

Taken from the FAQ of the website I purchased it from (starseedbotanicals):

We sell Industrial Hemp and other botanicals. According to 7 U.S.C. §5940, the term “industrial hemp” means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of such plant, whether growing or not, with a Delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta-9 THC) concentration of not more than 0.3% on a dry weight basis as shown by the Certificate of Analysis available on our “Lab Result” page, this hemp flower has a Delta-9 THC level on a dry weight basis less than or equal to 0.3% maximum level and, therefore, this flower is hemp, not marijuana, and is perfectly legal to possess. This right applies in any state pursuant to the Full Faith and Credit Clause, Article VI, Section 1 of the Constitution, the Supremacy Clause, Article VI, Section 2 of the Constitution, and the Equal Protection Clause, Section 1 of the Fourteenth Amendment.

When I learned about hemp buds I found "hempflowers" and "CBDhempBuds" on reddit. There is discussion about the various stores, products and the effects. Stores seem to sell out of products quickly, so while I have never heard about it, there seems to be a large market around this.

I ordered two strains from Starseed Botanicals, Heavy Lifter and Sour Space Candy. Both items took maybe 1 week to reach me. They came in a padded envelope check this out, and inside are two chromatography reports for each strain quantifying cannabinoids and terpenes. There was also a sheet of paper explaining the laws and to email or call if there are any questions.

So far the effects are hard to explain and very different than typical cannabis. I am a lightweight and dont consume cannabis regularly, I do get a buzz but its different. And I do get relaxing effects. Sour Space Candy is not very potent, the other night I vaped it and didnt really feel much. But then I laid down and I had a nice relaxing feeling. Heavy lifter I enjoy much more because the effects arent as subtle, it gives me a relaxing feeling but I am not sleepy, its more of a day time strain.

I will probably order more down the road

(1) (Reply)

"Ogsoft's Megatronhms Transforming African Healthcare" / Are You Buy Adderall Online Through Paypal / Can You Get Prostatitis Due To Eating Seafood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.