Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,424 members, 7,911,051 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:12 AM

Bank Staff And Bank Securities Operating Pos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank Staff And Bank Securities Operating Pos (1078 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill Access Bank Staff In Anyigba, Kogi (Graphic Photo) / Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night / NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Staff And Bank Securities Operating Pos by Savechild23: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2023
Early hours of today at federal capital territory within the metropolitan, I went to almost all banks with the intention of withdrawing money via ATM, to my greatest astonishment almost 15 banks I visited none of their ATM was able to dispense cash rather the security personnel attached to these banks were busy asking me how much I intend to withdraw. When I informed one of the merchant that I intend to withdraw 5 thousand. He told me the service charge is five hundred.

Only God can save the masses

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff And Bank Securities Operating Pos by jerrykc22(m): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
Oh boi.. No be small thing for POS Operations ohh.. imagine POS that no body patronise and now taking us to where we don't know.

If not for these criminals that works in banks, how can a bank refuse to release the new notes in there custody, abi they wan eat am. GTB only gives out 2K from their counter and the ATM refused to dispense cash.

And the new currency is being sold to the POS Operations and in return these unlicensed criminals now see it as an avenue to extort the poor masses.

God will not only punish the banks but also the managers that sees the suffering of Nigerians as an avenue to enrich themselves..

God Bless everyone that is against this APC government. We deserve better than what we are getting.

Someone will work all day and still decide to save the money in the bank to prevent it from being stolen and when he or she decides to collect his or her money then U start hearing stories.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Staff And Bank Securities Operating Pos by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2023
But everyone here were defending POS when CBN introduced Bank withdrawal limit.

1 Like

Re: Bank Staff And Bank Securities Operating Pos by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2023
Savechild23:
Early hours of today at federal capital territory within the metropolitan, I went to almost all banks with the intention of withdrawing money via ATM, to my greatest astonishment almost 15 banks I visited none of their ATM was able to dispense cash rather the security personnel attached to these banks were busy asking me how much I intend to withdraw. When I informed one of the merchant that I intend to withdraw 5 thousand. He told me the service charge is five hundred.

Only God can save the masses
Trust Nigerians to abuse everything

Thet are not the only ones to be blamed

The banks know about it

Go to most banks, you will see alot of ATMs, na only one go dey work

How wicked can that be

You go save money, to withdraw go become WAEC

3 Likes

Re: Bank Staff And Bank Securities Operating Pos by Eyinju112(f): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
I’m planning on venturing into it tomorrow😁😁😁 pos is the real deal😂
Re: Bank Staff And Bank Securities Operating Pos by Reelmii: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2023
Side hustle

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Stabbed Her Boyfriend 25 Times / Super Eagles Player Sentenced To 13 Yrs In Jail Over Rape Issue / Woman Killed By Husband's Coffin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.