Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. (10221 Views)

Perfect Your Interview By Doing The Following: / Share Your Interview Experience / If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by Richy4(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Deicide:
Why ask someone about their weakness though?
I believe the employer wants to know what they cannot take from the individual..
EG.. Procrastination, Time management inadequacies (a fast paced work environment and deadline driven work place will not want that kind of worker)
Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by Wande22(m): 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
Trilz:
I do data entry-related jobs.

Whatever jobs you have and you find difficult to handle or you have no time for it.

Kindly check my signature, and text me on WhatsApp.

I'll handle it smoothly for you.

Not only you bra

I teach people Accounting Packages too

I am in Ibadan
Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by uzomanny(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
@Oyindamolah, when you do copy and paste, you either acknowledge the original writer or mention the source/link you got it from. Plagiarism is annoying to say the least. angry

1 Like

Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by korrectking: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
No OPs , you are missing the entire point with your response.

even the answers from the public i am seeing is shocking.

THE REAL REASON WHY PEOPLE ASK THIS QUESTIONS (and others) IS TO SEE HOW YOU FIT INTO THE ORGANIZATION CULTURE IN SPITE OF YOUR PERCEIVED WEAKNESS

YOUR ANSWER SHOULD ALWAYS HOW YOU TACKLE YOUR WEAKNESS WHENEVER THIS HAPPENS. YOU DONT EXPECT THE ORGANISATION TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS OR IGNORE IT WHENEVER IT HAPPENS.

Let me give you an answer to buttress my point

I fidget a lot when a project given to me would not meet the deadline inspite of the energy i put into it. maybe due to external factor.
when This happens, i normally take a step back and see where it goes wrong and take counter measure through research or been realistic. Sometimes i run things concurrently to buy more time before the deadline date.
Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by wonder233: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
WRONG POST!
interviewers have heard all these clichés and are tired of them.
They tell you to mention a "harmless" weakness and turn it to strength or saying garbage like "how you overcame" the weakness.... Meaning you no longer have weakness ba?

The simple answer is to simply say "honestly, I can't think of any". .
If they prod you further, say "I try to do my best in all situations"

1 Like

Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by BrutusOj(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Be78:

Please is there a way you can create a thread on how to perform during interviews

I am expecting a call for an interview soon
Please i want to know more
Avoid memorising popular lines of answers to questions as found online if not you will go and fumble by answering the questions, "How do you handle difficult tasks " with answer for, 'what's your last job work routine like? Just be brief and concise in answering questions to avoid contradicting yourself or saying what's visibly a lie. Make good eye contacts with everyone who ask questions while answering. Above all, don't be too eager to get the job as it will put you under pressure making you tensed.

2 Likes

Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by MonogramMaster(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=Oyindamolah post=120521557][/quote]
Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by Allisgud: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nairalander01:
Examples of weakness:
Finishing salary before next pay day. tongue
nigeria will make u do that na,unless u are strictly money cultured

2 Likes

Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by Allisgud: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Is it possible somebody did not have any weakness
Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by sampz: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
wow!! page have been saved. would be reading it back back.. so much wisdom
Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by JoshuaSG: 12:06am On Feb 01, 2023
Those responses are signs of poor preparation by the interviewees.

1 Like

Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by Lemmy123(m): 11:09am On Feb 01, 2023
sampz:
wow!! page have been saved. would be reading it back back.. so much wisdom

Just the way I do it.. Save the page of an interesting topic (For me, usually job, skills, entrepreneurship, money, investment, savings kind of topic) and come back to read them comment after comment

1 Like

Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by lavylilly: 12:46am On Feb 02, 2023
grin
Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by Oyindamolah: 6:52am On Feb 11, 2023
wink
THERIGHTMAN:
Helpful topic.
Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by Oyindamolah: 6:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Be78:

Please is there a way you can create a thread on how to perform during interviews

I am expecting a call for an interview soon
Please i want to know more
How did the interview go?
Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by Oyindamolah: 6:53am On Feb 11, 2023
SirJerrie:
The guy that said "WOMAN" is his weakness summarised all his problems with One Word.

His number one problem was being too honest and upfront about it.
shocked
Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by Be78: 8:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Oyindamolah:
How did the interview go?
I got rescheduled
Network wahala

2 Likes

Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by QuinModah(f): 6:23am On Feb 12, 2023
wink
Lemmy123:

Just the way I do it.. Save the page of an interesting topic (For me, usually job, skills, entrepreneurship, money, investment, savings kind of topic) and come back to read them comment after comment
Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by Oyindamolah: 6:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Be78:

I got rescheduled
Network wahala
Okay
Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by Oyindamolah: 6:02am On Mar 01, 2023
I tried putting the author but NL says I cannot do this
uzomanny:
@Oyindamolah, when you do copy and paste, you either acknowledge the original writer or mention the source/link you got it from. Plagiarism is annoying to say the least. angry

Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by uzomanny(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oyindamolah:
I tried putting the author but NL says I cannot do this

Oh really?

So what happened to typing the name of the HR woman and where you got the post from (LinkedIn).

Abeg shift.
Re: Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. by Oyindamolah: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
uzomanny:

Oh really?

So what happened to typing the name of the HR woman and where you got the post from (LinkedIn).

Abeg shift.
Create a post on nairaland and once it reaches front page, you cannot edit

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Bank Graduate Trainee Test Experience / Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite / This Is Dangote Refinery...look How We Working Nah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.