Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:50 AM

Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport (24689 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by Cough10: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
A

Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
grin grin In Samadora's voice "Are you sure?
Indomie generation won't know this 1998 movie named after the lead actress,who was a sea goddess.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
If he loses, he will develop heart attack and die.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by EmekaBlue(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lol. One nonsense talk loading

If u like go annoy Anambra billionaires like say na only u get money

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by Kingzeez10: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by olatuns2017: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
globemoney01:
Anambra Airport was singlehandedly constructed by Gov Willie Obiano and is now a beehive of activities since commissioning.

APC Candidate lands at the airport for the first time to kick off his Anambra campaign.

The Only southerner that can retire ATiku in 2023

Don't waste your energy and resources

Use your brain

Politics is dirty and rough

Tinubu has the capacity courage and dexterity to make NIGERIA better !!!

Development is a long road walk

We will get there with the man way Sabi road

Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by UnabashedIPOB: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
globemoney01:
Anambra Airport was singlehandedly constructed by Gov Willie Obiano and is now a beehive of activities since commissioning.

APC Candidate lands at the airport for the first time to kick off his Anambra campaign.

Show us evidence of a beehive of activities, please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
globemoney01:

waste of money and time. Even soludu knows he is a loser. Blablu smelling old bastard
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by Diligent1(f): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
I now love igbo people
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by worldclass68(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Only God knows waiting dey this man mind🤔

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by Ttalk: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Anambra1son come from under the bed you are hiding since yesterday, today is Tuesday, there's no sit at home today, come and receive anointing to have sense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by julaion: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Jagaban, Lord and Conqueror of ALL Okoros Dead or Alive.

Giver of soaked bread inside tea if they mess up.

Makes their men mourn and the women moan. grin
grin

Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by TheChameleon: 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
julaion:
grin

Good that you agree.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by traihit: 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
Freshtruth:

Take me back to the pdp days when Big bread is #200
Take me back to the pdp days when transport is #30
Take me back to the PDP days when Delta to Lagos is 1300
Take me back to PDP days when Nigeria to Ghana by flight is 21k
Take me back to PDP days when bag of rice is 8k
Take me back to PDP days were I will get Belgium corolla for just 1.5million
Take me back to PDP days when the light was a little bit stable
Take me back to PDP days when I can knack a girl with just indomie and coke
Take me back to PDP days were sec sch fees is just 5k
Take me back to PDP days when fuel was 65naira

If peter obi can't win then take us back to PDP

Neither APC nor PDP will win. PDP architected the present predicament in Nigeria. Why then should we go back?

A new dawn is rising in Nigeria and neither APC nor PDP will feature in it. Nigeria is rising to a higher place of good governance and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
olatuns2017:

The Only southerner that can retire ATiku in 2023

Don't waste your energy and resources

Use your brain

Politics is dirty and rough

Tinubu has the capacity courage and dexterity to make NIGERIA better !!!

Development is a long road walk

We will get there with the man way Sabi road
If u get mind, come Delta make u talk am openly, not even Delta, any southern state not this NL u are running your mouth. Bro nor be say na mouth, Men go stone u and burn you with Tyre with the current situation of the country...u nor go hide your head abi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by Godstiger(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Linda1999:
Tinubu Anambra people will not vote u,
they already have obi
I trust ma state dey know whatsup
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by julaion: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
TheChameleon:

Good that you agree.
u are an idiot
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by NwokoloOwa: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
Na wa-o. This people no dey rest. Really for his age, Tinubu dey try. These movements take out a lot of energy from the body especially flying. When you flying, you are at war with gravity
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by jaxxy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
He is now obi's tenant. old corrupt cargo grin
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by newnigerdelta00: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
EzegeNdiigbo:
fake shit
tinibu is not in Anambra state, Look that photos well

Drink acid if he pain u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by Freshtruth(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
traihit:

Neither APC nor PDP will win. PDP architected the present predicament in Nigeria. Why then should we go back?

A new dawn is rising in Nigeria and neither APC nor PDP will feature in it. Nigeria is rising to a higher place of good governance and prosperity.
make we no dey deceive our self I will vote obi but he Cant win
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by Princeton92(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
EzegeNdiigbo:
fake shit
tinibu is not in Anambra state, Look that photos well

Enugu and Imo airports are nothing close to Anambra airport so you double check there and confirm your claim BUT sha doesn't mean Tinubu will win election tho 🤣😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by Porpulace: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
globemoney01:
Anambra Airport was singlehandedly constructed by Gov Willie Obiano ...

...from the money saved by Peter Obi.

Thanks
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by daygee12: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Linda1999:
Tinubu Anambra people will not vote u,

they already have obi

Obi Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun will not vote u they already have Jagaban
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by CoolAmbience(m): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Chukzbaby:
We go chop your money still vote OBIdiently cheesy cheesy

Naim be say you be learner for VB (vote buying) technology.

You vote first, someone codedly verifies who you voted before you get a dime...

No sleep on top bike o!
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by lagosrd: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
See them, the same Anambra they are castigating whose presidential candidate came out from there was the one that saved money his predecessor later used to build the same airport they are landing now. (Quote governor of taraba)

Up till now , Lagos doesn't have an airline talkless of an airport of her own. As small as Akwa ibom is they have a functional running airline and their revenue base is not up to that of Lagos.

The state owned tertiary institutions are not one of the best 10 in Nigeria. But they will do one project that is long overdue and call it a mega project .

I just don't understand how we see things in this part of the world. Our state governments are now competing with flyovers as if that is development. Even one did 3 layers. If care is not taken, the world will leave us behind.

We pride in arrogance and past glory.

Our doctors are one of the best in the world, initially Cuba used to export doctors but I don't think they have our capacity as a country to shun out doctors the way we are currently doing to the UK.

The UK and Saudi came for our doctors while we don't have enough to go around, the UK is currently mobilizing to take our teachers to teach their own population despite forcing us to write English exams before we are allowed into the UK for work and school. But when it's time to help their ailing economy English exams doesn't matter again.

Canada on her own part is taking the best of the best and the most educated and financially bouyant ones away. And our universities are on frequent strike mode for long term. The gap is there to produce other professionals that will take over from those who ran away. Therefore quacks are filling the void.

*Bricklayers for Engineers
*Draftsmen for Architects
*Criminals for real lawyers defending people without studying law nor attending law schools
*Politicians for contractors
Someone said those who fail chemistry while in school are now dematologist now
*6 months trainees as pharmacists
*Medical attendants as doctors and nurses. Etc

A people of trial by error , no one wants to do things the right way again , we are all doing what we like as if we all fell from heaven.

Hadly can you open a social media page today without seeing all manners of obscenities and maladies all in the name of making money online. The malady aspect is in vouge now in the name of skits. May God save us.

The future is before us to either vote for another 8 years of health tourism and second home in UK and Dubai or someone the international community will laugh at and not take serious and will even affect the youth chances of moving around the world.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by Mccullum: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
JAGABANNNNN IS THE MAN WE WANT
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by biafranrealson: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Just to answer present
We know our candidate.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by grandlexuz(m): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
I hope his trousers isn't on same wave length with the one Sai Baba wore on his pilgrimage to the SE years back..Lol
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by udeh3(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yet, Lagos where I live has no state airport... Most facilities generating traffic to this state are more of Federal Government establishment and investment
Re: Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport by NaijaCover(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Speechless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement On Osun Governorship Election Tomorrow / MAY 29 HANDOVER: Politicians, Friends Desert Okorocha, Amosun, Others / OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.