Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,396 members, 7,947,664 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Write A Book With "No Content" Inside And Make $2000 Now!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Write A Book With "No Content" Inside And Make $2000 Now!! (151 Views)

Easy Way To Make $2000 From LIVE GOOD / I Forgot $2000 In My Pocket - PHOTOS / No Content Creator Slander Will Be Tolerated” — Comedian Yole Slams Slimcase Ove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write A Book With "No Content" Inside And Make $2000 Now!! by Nexus01(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Brand New Secrets On How To Earn $2000 Monthly With Just Your Smartphone, or Laptop shocked shocked shocked

The Amazon KDP Blueprint is the platform that makes it possible for you to achieve the above stated monthly income even if you have never written a book, or know anything about Amazon KDP or even the writing method.

The good thing is that it is something you can complete within four days to a week and start to implement. smiley

That is because there are only 27 simple step-by-step videos (if you can watch three videos every day, you will finish the course in a week) in the training and many of the videos are not even up to 30 minutes.

Just by following these instructions, and what was taught in them, you will be able to pick a hot selling niche from Amazon, use my writing but no writing strategy to write as many as 7 books in 4 days (without writing a word or thinking about what to write).

Now, this is how it works… Let’s say you CREATE (Not Write) and PUBLISH a book and price it $9.99 and let’s assume 100 people buy that book in a month
That’s $999 for you. What if you have more books or what if you even priced your book(s) more than $9.99 (as the example above)

Then you make more money Now, imagine you use our WRITING WITHOUT WRITING FORMULA to create and publish a book per day.
Even if you are very busy or lazy, you can create and publish minimum of 20 books in 30 days
Half bread is better off...
Now, if each of this 20 books give you just $100 each in 30 days
That is pure $2000 in 30 days. grin

If you don’t already know all these, but sounds new to you, DON’T WORRY!

I am here to guide you through!!

Watch this free video that explains all about the Amazon KDP 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVLAHQxLgno

if you find it valuable enough chat me up on whatsapp for the course.

Re: Write A Book With "No Content" Inside And Make $2000 Now!! by Nexus01(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Chat me on whatsapp now!!

+234 906 928 6610

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Trend Trading Opportunities / What Is The Purpose Of A Gastric Band? / Trusted Australian Removal Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.