Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,297 members, 7,977,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:35 PM

How To Move Ahead Of The Crowd In The Harsh Economic Realities In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Move Ahead Of The Crowd In The Harsh Economic Realities In Nigeria (119 Views)

Shoprite to shut down Abuja Branch On June 30 Due To Current Economic Realities / How Do Business People Cope In This Harsh Economy? / Making Sense Out Of The New World Economic Realities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Move Ahead Of The Crowd In The Harsh Economic Realities In Nigeria by alchemy007(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
The Economic situation we find ourselves in Nigeria today is no laughing matter. It's so bad that a lot of Nigerians are willingly denying Nigeria for a chance for the so called greener pastures abroad (even though it's not so greener than in Nigeria). But, the reality is that it's not everyone that can actually escape the Nigerian economy. Some of us just don't like the idea of relocating abroad. This piece is to discuss the way forward with all those that fall in the above mentioned category of people- people that are either not ready to leave or those that don't even have the privilege to do so even if they wish to. So, what's the way forward my people?
Our economic situation in Nigeria, is not as bad as it seem. What I think is missing is the lack of technical know how on how to cope in the ever changing economic situation in Nigeria. Should you study it well, you'll realize that the economy is still very open and available to all that dare to take charge. The BIGGEST problem is that most Nigerians don't have a ROCK SOLID ECONOMIC PLAN.
Everyone aspires to be in a better economic situation, but, very few have a feasible action plan in place. For instance, those in the civil service are largely hoping to retire from work after 35 years in service. In order to ensure that, some go ahead to swear on Oath FALSELY about their age. What if I told you that some would go as far as taking up to 15 years out of their real age, just to stay in service. To what end, abegi
In the end you still have to retire to face the economic reality that you've been trying so hard to shy away from. Some are so scared that they don't only fight to install their children in the civil service before retirement, they also seize every opportunity that comes their way to embezzle funds to their fill. It has been said that it would take a man 83 years to spend N1 billion if he spends a million EVERYDAY!
This makes one wonder why people go ahead to steal as much as N80 Billion for himself! Recently, I heard of the rumour that a highly placed government official is entangled in an embezzlement scandal to the tune of N80 Trillion!!!!
The funny thing is that our economic reality has shown us numerous means of going ahead of the crowd in plane site. But, the funny thing is tat most people don't see it. Getting ahead financially requires more than securing a well paying job, it requires what I call FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE.
You don't make a head way from working hard or diligently. You make a head by being SMART with your finances. You need to plan your finances in such a way that you'll be able to create a multiple stream of PASSIVE INCOME (aka Residual Income sources). Passive income is KEY to getting ahead financially.
I know that there are many programs out there that preaches passive income, but, in actual sense, they're out to SCAM you. Others are only interested in your money and thus put up a crappy program in exchange for your hard earned money. Should you be interested in a SUPERB e-course that does not only show you the way theoretical but also PRACTICALLY, just get in touch. When you join us, you've joined a formidable financial network that would be there for you FOR LIFE! I'll be expecting to hear from you!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Customized Foam Cut To Size Products Online / If You Are In Business, Then You Need This Course / Looking Beyond FIRS’ N10.1tn Tax Haul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.