Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,158 members, 7,946,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

11 Sings You're Stressed Out And Need Help (no 6 Is Common) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11 Sings You're Stressed Out And Need Help (no 6 Is Common) (185 Views)

Is It True That Drinking When You're Stressed Is The Best Way To Unwind? NO. / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Sings You're Stressed Out And Need Help (no 6 Is Common) by Cherish001: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Both mental and physical health will be affected when you are stressed.

But how exactly can you know if you are stressed out? Do you also know that stress can be the reason why you are always sick? Not only that, if care is not taking, stress, can also lead to that tormenting monster called DEPRESSION. That is why you need to know signs of depression so that you can help yourself as soon as possible.

On my blog, I've been able to write out these signs and I believe it will be of great value to you.

You can check these signs out here::: https://www.rightguide4u.com/2023/01/physical-signs-you-are-stressed-and-need-help.html

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Slow Urine Flow In Females? / Professional Carpet Cleaners, Why You Need Them / The Benefits Of Collaborating With Workhy: Exclusive Partnerships To Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.