Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,183 members, 7,973,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:53 PM

See The N100 Rice I Bought Today (pix) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The N100 Rice I Bought Today (pix) (1250 Views)

See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) / See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The N100 Rice I Bought Today (pix) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sorry about the camara cos i no get enough money to buy better phone.
they sold this rice inside sachet just N100 i bought here in uyo itam. But i ask for 10 sachets It goes for 1K

1 Like

Re: See The N100 Rice I Bought Today (pix) by pocohantas(f): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nigerians should have known the country was headed for severe hardship the second companies introduced sachet products. I think Promasidor was the first with the introduction of Cowbell sachet. Friesland… (Peak Milk) refused, but later succumbed. Even Nescafe were not left out. Since we couldn’t afford milk and cocoa powder differently, Cowbell went a step further by helping us mix it in one sachet. Cowbell done really try for us…grin grin

We thought it would stop there, but somehow people could no longer afford to buy a packet of St.Louis sugar. They started counting cubes of sugar like maggi.

The day I gave up was when I saw sachet of bleach (Hypo) and vegetable oil. I wonder how Jik has been able to last these years without bowing to the sachet craze.

Biscuit nko? Coaster biscuit that has 3 abi na 4 thin slices inside for N20. E reach my turn to be aunty and biscuit and sweet are now so expensive.

How do you explain sachet rice in the supposed Giant of Africa? If you like, waste your vote. Na all of us go see shege together.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The N100 Rice I Bought Today (pix) by Daniel7543: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
pocohantas:
Nigerians should have known the country was headed for severe hardship the second companies introduced sachet products. I think Promasidor was the first with the introduction of Cowbell sachet. Friesland… (Peak Milk) refused, but later succumbed. Even Nescafe were not left out. Since we couldn’t afford milk and cocoa powder differently, Cowbell went a step further by helping us mix it in one sache us. grin grin

I will vote for Tinubu.
Tinubu is the perfect man for this job, Tinubu is the only candidate that can take Nigeria to a greater heights.

1 Like

Re: See The N100 Rice I Bought Today (pix) by pocohantas(f): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Daniel7543:
I will vote for Tinubu.
Tinubu is the perfect man for this job, Tinubu is the only candidate that can take Nigeria to a greater heights.

I wish you all the best, Daniel.
I hope you survive the lion’s den this time.👌

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The N100 Rice I Bought Today (pix) by folake4u(f): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
pocohantas:
Nigerians should have known the country was headed for severe hardship the second companies introduced sachet products. I think Promasidor was the first with the introduction of Cowbell sachet. Friesland… (Peak Milk) refused, but later succumbed. Even Nescafe were not left out. Since we couldn’t afford milk and cocoa powder differently, Cowbell went a step further by helping us mix it in one sachet. Cowbell done really try for us…grin grin

My beloved Caprisonne is now N250!!!!!!!! Tufiakwa. 😐😐
Re: See The N100 Rice I Bought Today (pix) by pocohantas(f): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
folake4u:

My beloved Caprisonne is now N250!!!!!!!! Tufiakwa. 😐😐

You are joking. For how many?
This caprisun or does it have bottle own?

Re: See The N100 Rice I Bought Today (pix) by folake4u(f): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
pocohantas:

You are joking. For how many?
This caprisun or does it have bottle own?

It is that normal one oh. I wanted to buy yesterday, the seller told me price, na so the thing fall from my hand. 😪😖
Re: See The N100 Rice I Bought Today (pix) by ahnie: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
I saw this sachet red goat rice at one supermarket closer to me.
M pretty sure the rice inside one sachet isn't up to a cup.
Very soon we would have sachet packaged brains and sperms grin a huge hope for those with zero sperm mobility.
Re: See The N100 Rice I Bought Today (pix) by CodeTemplar: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2023
Lol...sachet rice.

(1) (Reply)

Yogurt Starter / A Nairalander Stuck In D Toilet After Eating Xmas Food. (pix) / How To Prepare Fruit Salad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.