Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:51 PM

At What Price Will Nigerians Say: No Way! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At What Price Will Nigerians Say: No Way! (221 Views)

Subsidy: Petrol Price Will Come Down, Says NNPC / Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR / Four Plus Zero - Nigerians Say No To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Price Will Nigerians Say: No Way! by McLizbae: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Petrol price have been soaring on a daily basis for the past few days now. A liter is ₦500 at regular pump, and black market goes between #700-1200 in my area. But everyone still seem ok... So I have been asking, at what price are we going to say No! And boycott this basic commodity, and damn all the consequences no matter how grave on us and the nation.

Let's talk about the worse that is about to happen please!!!
Re: At What Price Will Nigerians Say: No Way! by OneCandleAway(f): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
McLizbae:
Petrol price have been soaring on a daily basis for the past few days now. A liter is ₦500 at regular pump, and black market goes between #700-1200 in my area. But everyone still seem ok... So I have been asking, at what price are we going to say No! And boycott this basic commodity, and damn all the consequences no matter how grave on us and the nation.

Let's talk about the worse that is about to happen please!!!

Our breed of blacks is something else. We are afraid to die or suffer to protest for the right things from government.

1 Like

Re: At What Price Will Nigerians Say: No Way! by McLizbae: 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
So so sad and unfortunate embarassed
OneCandleAway:

Our breed of blacks is something else. We are afraid to die or suffer to protest for the right things from government.
Re: At What Price Will Nigerians Say: No Way! by Hopium: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
We are getting close to the point of breaking. If the situation persist until next week, IMO, we will start seeing signs of incoming waves of protest.

1 Like

Re: At What Price Will Nigerians Say: No Way! by McLizbae: 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hopium:
We are getting close to the point of breaking. If the situation persist until next week, IMO, we will start seeing signs of incoming waves of protest.

Hope you are right. This country urgently need to reboot.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herders, Not Police, Returned The Four Kidnapped Students In Nasarawa – I / NNPP Raises N511m For Kwankwaso, Others Campaign In Kano / Emefiele Collected All My Old Money And Said No Paper To Print New Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.