Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:30 AM

Is It Dangerous To Use Sniper Insecticide In Your Room? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Dangerous To Use Sniper Insecticide In Your Room? (1037 Views)

Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 / Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) / NAFDAC Bans Sniper Insecticide In Open Markets, Supermarkets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Dangerous To Use Sniper Insecticide In Your Room? by validplanet: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
I can't really understand what's going on.

But recently I sprayed sniper insecticide in my rooms and was happy it killed some of the insects

But last Saturday I became I'll.

I lost appetite.

I felt fiverish.

I was vomiting.

I had diarrhea.

I was fainting.

It became a crisis.

I had to be placed on a drip.

I'm feeling better now.

I've been wondering what's really happening...

And it just occurred to me that I might have poisoned myself sad
Re: Is It Dangerous To Use Sniper Insecticide In Your Room? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
you are so lucky. Leave the house immediately you applied that poison and never come back until after 12 hours.
validplanet:

But recently I sprayed sniper insecticide in my rooms and was happy it killed some of the insects

I lost appetite.

I felt fiverish.

I was vomiting.

It became a crisis.

I'm feeling better now.

Re: Is It Dangerous To Use Sniper Insecticide In Your Room? by validplanet: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Bodmum:
you are so lucky. Leave the house immediately you applied that poison and never come back until after 12 hours.

Haaaa!

I applied the insecticide in the night.

And slept in the parlor
Re: Is It Dangerous To Use Sniper Insecticide In Your Room? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
a better way to commit suicide
validplanet:

Haaaa!

I applied the insecticide in the night.

And slept in the parlor
Re: Is It Dangerous To Use Sniper Insecticide In Your Room? by Light78: 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
validplanet:

I lost appetite.

I felt fiverish.

I was vomiting.

I had diarrhea.

I was fainting.

It became a crisis.

I'm feeling better now.

Your immune system no strong.

If they were, you wouldn't have experienced such traumatic ordeal.

(1) (Reply)

Rashes On The Skin Pls Help Dr.s In The House / The Food That Your Brain Needs / Womb Rental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.