Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,918 members, 7,969,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:36 PM

Advice. How Do You Take Her Out On A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice. How Do You Take Her Out On A Date? (479 Views)

Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice. How Do You Take Her Out On A Date? by lovediehatelive(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
I intend taking her out on a date, but not too sure how to do it.

I haven't taken any girl out on a date before, and I don't want to appear like a learner.

1. How do I ask her fo for a date without looking like a learner?

2. Where do you suggest I take her to?

3. If I take her to a restaurant/eatery, do I sit and wait for the waiters to come or I go meet them at the counter/reception?

4. How do I order for food, like will they give me a menu or I ask randomly?

5. Do I ask her what she wants or I order for her?

Do I sit opposite her, facing her or by her side?

6. What should I bring up for discussion?

7. How long should we stay there after?

8. Just share ideas so that I'll look like a pro. I don't want any embarrassing situation.

She won't believe I haven't gone out on a date before, and I don't want to tell her.

1 Like

Re: Advice. How Do You Take Her Out On A Date? by rickpat(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
be yourself

who likes,will like you...who doesn't like you,if you like do all the tutorials and rehearsal in.this world, nothing for you
Re: Advice. How Do You Take Her Out On A Date? by Jennyclay(f): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Firstly, how much is your financial budget? Hope you're not part of those broke men that take a lady out on a date with 5k, 10k, or 20k? undecided.

Secondly, hope you're not using Keke or okada as means of transportation to take her on a date? undecided. If you don't have a car, biko order Uber!!

Thirdly, hope you're not part of those pervert men that would start telling the lady to follow you home just because you've spent chicken change on date. undecided. If "thank you, God bless you" can't follow you home, biko leave her alone!!

1 Like

Re: Advice. How Do You Take Her Out On A Date? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
Oga, no stress yourself bcoz of one hole, u go soon chop breakfast. Just carry-am go one mama-put for your local there.
Re: Advice. How Do You Take Her Out On A Date? by ojun50(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Just carry her go were them dey sell eggrow and malt stand, make una seat down gist. No toi stress yr self
Re: Advice. How Do You Take Her Out On A Date? by lovediehatelive(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
All these posters above want to derail the tread.

Can't ya all read?

I even made it easier by breaking down my questions into points so that you can just answer one by one and even add extra tips.

Da faack!!!#

Dammn Nasty,!!!

(1) (Reply)

So Happy, Suicide Is Not A Sin / Never Marry Your Spec / Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.