Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,890 members, 7,949,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Is Stopping You From Reversing High BP And Get Better again? Click here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Stopping You From Reversing High BP And Get Better again? Click here (176 Views)

High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause / We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG / What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Stopping You From Reversing High BP And Get Better again? Click here by Kemizie(f): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Many people we have met were diagnosed several years back -but they immediately plunged into denial mode - 'no, it is not me, hypertension is for my enemy!,

I am too young for this, I am 'healed by the blood'' and many years later, a lot of time has passed and huge damage to their internal organs! Sad......

Poor knowledge - sometimes, the moment they exhaust the first set of prescribed drugs, they believe they are now free and go their merry way, not knowing the disease didn't quite go away.....No, it doesn't just go away! It is a chronic degenerative disease! Now you know.....

Without a strategy, hypertension remains a lifelong burden.......which will not just go away and that is why we say 'choose a control strategy that works for you', don't leave it to chance....and don't continue to have uncontrolled hypertension!

If you want to REVERSE high blood pressure yourself,

There is an Exclusive Online Course that Gives You the Step-By-Step Breakdown of EVERYTHING You Need to Completely Reverse High Blood Pressure by yourself from your Life,

so that you can ENJOY COMPLETE CONTROL of your Blood Pressure & Life without Daily Drugs or Side Effects or Complication
If you want it, you can click the link on the comment section below
https://kellykelechi042.systeme.io/8f0dc41c#

(1) (Reply)

Buy Adderall Online With Delivery Relief ADHD / Perks Of 1B Hair Color: What You Should Know / 2 Days To Medical Equipment Financing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.