Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,447 members, 7,888,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Keep Dreaming Of Armed Robbers Attacking Wia I Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Keep Dreaming Of Armed Robbers Attacking Wia I Work (214 Views)

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Dreaming Of Armed Robbers Attacking Wia I Work by LikeAking: 12:36am On Feb 01, 2023
I keep dreaming of armed robbers attacking my office/wia I work. The dream is Soo real and constant.

What's the meaning of this dream?
Re: I Keep Dreaming Of Armed Robbers Attacking Wia I Work by 1Sharon(f): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2023
Do you pay your tithes?

Can a man Rob God?
Re: I Keep Dreaming Of Armed Robbers Attacking Wia I Work by Kobojunkie: 1:06am On Feb 01, 2023
LikeAking:
I keep dreaming of armed robbers attacking my office/wia I work. The dream is Soo real and constant.
Anxiety and uneasiness about something? Did you recently watch the news about the same happening to other businesses in the area? Or did you see movies that showcased such happening in an office kind of like yours? undecided
Re: I Keep Dreaming Of Armed Robbers Attacking Wia I Work by LikeAking: 1:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Anxiety and uneasiness about something? Did you recently watch the news about the same happening to other businesses in the area? Or did you see movies that showcased such happening in an office kind of like yours? undecided

No.. I did not.
Re: I Keep Dreaming Of Armed Robbers Attacking Wia I Work by Kobojunkie: 1:19am On Feb 01, 2023
LikeAking:
No.. I did not.
Then maybe you should seek the aide of a professional mental health counselor to figure out why your mind is feeding you such alarming signals. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Keep Dreaming Of Armed Robbers Attacking Wia I Work by VeryWickedSimp: 5:46am On Feb 01, 2023
It's a sign - rob them before they rob you.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Dreaming Of Armed Robbers Attacking Wia I Work by terrezo2002(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
LikeAking:

It could either be a physical attack or spiritual attack on your office. It is going to happen. Pray against it and it would stop

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Healing / 12 Prayer Points You Should Say Before Sleeping Tonight For Protection / The Transforming Power Of Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.