Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,793 members, 7,935,380 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:26 AM

Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto (37684 Views)

More Christians Will Be Executed For Insulting Prophet Muhammad- Tambuwal Aide / Nigerians React As Many Die During Stampede At APC Rally In Rivers / PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by money121(m): 6:33am On Feb 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by darklord12: 6:36am On Feb 01, 2023
May Allah forgive her shortcomings
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by saysoo: 6:56am On Feb 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Anyone that dies because of Nigeria politicians died for nothing
She was a politician.
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by Goodlady(f): 7:08am On Feb 01, 2023
That's one of the disadvantages of these stupid rallies.
Voters win election not rallies
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by Gbest90(m): 7:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Rest In Peace ma.

Although the story does not sound believable.
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by Parachoko: 7:15am On Feb 01, 2023
Psalmistproject:
Stampede ke?

As in tambuwal's aide??

I think politicians have learnt to lace their rally buying money with chop and die soon

De-urchinization is the way.

Vote Obi!
None of your Igbo brothers will see anything wrong with your comment

If nah an Igbo woman wey die and person write this kind heartless and crude comment of yours, una go start to dey wail

A human being died in an horrible way, and this is what a human being like you can write

Politics and hate don turn most of you to animals

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by Sheggy13(m): 7:15am On Feb 01, 2023
These Northerners ehn...
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by twilliamx(m): 7:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Curious345:
Rip dear

Vote OBIDATTI save your lives

Kk
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by avonikinayo: 7:22am On Feb 01, 2023
Rest easy
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by everythinggirly(f): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2023
This is so disheartening, just imagine someone dying for one stupid political party.😥 Sending love and prayers to your family ma'am, may your soul find rest.
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by Gaabasky: 7:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Imagine died for Atiku.
In the day of judgement if God ask her how did u returned to me? what is she going to tell God?
She will say I died campaigning for Atiku. That's horrible exist.

RIP. MAY GOD FORGIVE OF HER SHORTCOMINGS
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by hopexter(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2023
Vickym1:
Rest well

She was matched to death, at least she deserves to rest well. I feel sorry for family. Imagine a mother died of stampede cry
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by Psalmistproject: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2023
Parachoko:
None of your Igbo brothers will see anything wrong with your comment

If nah an Igbo woman wey die and person write this kind heartless and crude comment of yours, una go start to dey wail

A human being died in an horrible way, and this is what a human being like you can write

Politics and hate don turn most of you to animals

If someone goes to a rally and dies of stampede is it not stupidity from the supporters?

What is the rush for?

They can't get police to ensure due process?

How come she is the only one that died and surprisingly no cases of other injured persons from the report?

If this happens in obi's rally I will also criticize it.

I hate nonsense!

As far as I am concerned there's more to her death.
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by duke24: 7:37am On Feb 01, 2023
She died for nothing
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by delzbaba(m): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2023
Sad
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by Femidfo: 7:52am On Feb 01, 2023
Curious345:
Oh dear
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by juman(m): 7:52am On Feb 01, 2023
I love all women partaking in politics.
If we have fifty per cent of our leaders as women we would have far better country.
Condolence to her family and government.
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by Bobbiee: 7:56am On Feb 01, 2023
It's like they say, "Don't let Nigeria happen to you"
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by Alpharey: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2023
triple996:
Rip
I don't wish death for anybody .........except you are a cannibal in d east grin grin

Boko Haram member spotted
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by onuman: 8:01am On Feb 01, 2023
RIP.
It's like the only job which exists in many parts of Northern Nigeria is politics of Nigeria, considering the huge population of people that daily troop out in Northern political rally venues to listen to politicians in political campaign.
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by Solocoin: 8:15am On Feb 01, 2023
May God console the family.
We should try and not to be rush in everything. This happened because everyone were rushing home not that they rush to go and do anything but everyone just want to pass the at the same time.
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by Indispensable85(m): 8:21am On Feb 01, 2023
Na wa oooo
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by Aguiyimba(m): 8:24am On Feb 01, 2023
triple996:
Rip
I don't wish death for anybody .........except you are a cannibal in d east grin grin

Same death will come to you in no time.
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by DaveHarry(m): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2023
hmm na wa see d way somebody take dey die.
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by bizzibodi(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2023
Why stampede no dey catch their principals baffles me.
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by Edipet(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Is like people were rushing for money
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by winner37(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2023
That's just the beginning of darkness for them who chooses to Walk on a wrong part....
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by maasoap(m): 9:01am On Feb 01, 2023
lailo:
Propaganda news

What made it a propaganda to you? Let's assume that you know the meaning of propaganda
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by Babaibe: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.
Re: Tambuwal's Aide, Aisha Maina Dies In Stampede At PDP's Rally In Sokoto by Jolowinki(m): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2023
Akfrenzy:
grin Why engaging in joining crowdy fans when u can wait behind until it reduces

Knowing that you're too fat and fragile in nature

Anyways RIP dear u really died for nothing

E New Nigeria is POssible

Why will you say this nonsense
At least, Respect the dead na haba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention / LP Supporter’s Hand Amputated After Attack At Obi’s Lagos Rally / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.