Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,364 members, 7,950,757 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help (582 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help by gabnice(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2011
How can one know if money is what's powering is relationship.and not true love.
Re: Please Help by iaabc(f): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2011
Recently I read an ebony magazine on the same issue. I think it was the July edition, not too sure now. Its a global problem. But my take is take away the money and see if the love remains. In the ebony story, the guy, though very rich decided to live in an apartment downtown rather than his mansion for a while and changed his living standard somewhat until he was sure of the babe and then revealed his true financial situation. The babe was angry for a bit but he made her understand that he did it because he had fallen too often into the hands of golddiggers. Anyway, long story short, if she demands money, either don't give or reduce amount given, dont keep buying her stuff for a while and see if situation becomes different. In my Opinion!
Re: Please Help by Mynd44: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^
You read the "coming to America" special

(1) (Reply)

Fall In Love At First Sight? / Dating And Relationship Tips / What's So Wrong With Teaching Girls To Look For Rich Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.