Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:55 AM

Peter Obi's Response That Shut Atiku Up For 7months - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peter Obi's Response That Shut Atiku Up For 7months (1316 Views)

See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem / Stupidest Fish That Has No Response Even When Its Half Body Is Eaten. / Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads (2) (3) (4)

Peter Obi's Response That Shut Atiku Up For 7months by Naira20: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2023
The biggest miracle will happen this month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLtaK5dC5Zk
Re: Peter Obi's Response That Shut Atiku Up For 7months by onomeabuja: 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Naira20:
The biggest miracle will happen this month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLtaK5dC5Zk
All of u Obi miscreants has turn Atiku to ur mate abi
I believed when atiku was d vice president of this country, many of u where just kids then.
U guys should note that 99% on social media are from Southern states & middle belt, core North's don't engage in social media activity except on their transit radio 📻 😁
So if u come to core north where I live with these northernans, u will know that election is not women social media.
These guys are strategist when u come to politics.
Some time I see people hyping tinubu, I just pity him 😀
The so-called northern Christians Obi is banking on, he's just wasting his time. It's PDP almost every where.
So u Obi & Tinubu miscreants should keep giving ur self fake hope 😀
ATIKU IS TOO ON GROUND HERE.
Re: Peter Obi's Response That Shut Atiku Up For 7months by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
onomeabuja:

All of u Obi miscreants has turn Atiku to ur mate abi
I believed when atiku was d vice president of this country, many of u where just kids then.
U guys should note that 99% on social media are from Southern states & middle belt, core North's don't engage in social media activity except on their transit radio 📻 😁
So if u come to core north where I live with these northernans, u will know that election is not women social media.
These guys are strategist when u come to politics.
Some time I see people hyping tinubu, I just pity him 😀
The so-called northern Christians Obi is banking on, he's just wasting his time. It's PDP almost every where.
So u Obi & Tinubu miscreants should keep giving ur self fake hope 😀
ATIKU IS TOO ON GROUND HERE.

Is like u dey smoke sewage.
Lolz

Re: Peter Obi's Response That Shut Atiku Up For 7months by onomeabuja: 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Is like u dey smoke sewage.
Lolz
Will u get behind me witch!
Re: Peter Obi's Response That Shut Atiku Up For 7months by worksmart(m): 6:51am On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi's Response That Shut Atiku Up For 7months by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2023
Sadly this thing is tilting towards atiku I think.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

Another Igbo Man Becomes 2nd Ever Black Vice Chancellor In UK / Wen Is Futo's Post Ume Result Coming Out / Uniben 2012/2013 Postgraduate Status

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9