Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,367 members, 7,920,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him (1669 Views)

Repairguru Is A Thief Please Beware Of Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
100fix:

By the time hand touch u, u won't hv be able to operate multiple monikers on NL.

1 Like

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/577828/phone-engineers-nairaland-willing-assist/1125#120425996

I simply removed my comments when I found out the conversation was dragging longer than I expected.

After I put up a link of my initial encounter with this man, showing you it was before you had any discussions with him at all, you’re still going ahead to say “he’s the same person”

Is it the 30,000 that has driven you to this point that you lose cognitive senses?

Or are you just still being foul as we saw in those chats?

But I noticed that a lot of people on this platform are just like you. It’s an evil spirit widely spread here you decide to adopt.

The moment you come on Nairaland, and you see how dirty and nasty people communications tend to be at times, you just straightaway adopt it and get that snarky demon on you. And to my observation, that’s what is cheered up here.

It’s dirty. It’s strips you of laudable intellect.
It will affect you in life seriously, and I’m sure it already is. Ah, leave rubbish character alone, emulate good ones.

Not to mention some of you claim to be Christians and might even be Sunday school teachers or post holders in the church and so on. Chameleons!
You’ll just keep spreading the demon about. When some other person that doesn’t know so much sees the way you behave and decides to like it, haven’t you been an agent for the devil?

1 Like

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
100fix:
https://www.nairaland.com/577828/phone-engineers-nairaland-willing-assist/1125#120425996

I simply removed my comments when I found out the conversation was dragging longer than I expected.

After I put up a link of my initial encounter with this man, showing you it was before you had any discussions with him at all, you’re still going ahead to say “he’s the same person”

Is it the 30,000 that has driven you to this point that you lose cognitive senses?

Or are you just still being foul as we saw in those chats?

But I noticed that a lot of people on this platform are just like you. It’s an evil spirit widely spread here you decide to adopt.

The moment you come on Nairaland, and you see how dirty and nasty people communications tend to be at times, you just straightaway adopt it and get that snarky demon on you. And to my observation, that’s what is cheered up here.

It’s dirty. It’s strips you of laudable intellect.
It will affect you in life seriously, and I’m sure it already is. Ah, leave rubbish character alone, emulate good ones.

Not to mention some of you claim to be Christians and might even be Sunday school teachers or post holders in the church and so on. Chameleons!
You’ll just keep spreading the demon about. When some other person that doesn’t know so much sees the way you behave and decides to like it, haven’t you been an agent for the devil?

All this long epistle to say Less?

Channel this mental hard work to something fruitful, so u don't hv to defend yourself on faceless forums with long epistles.

1 Like

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by Unique9: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
pablobellins:

All this long epistle to say Less?

Channel this mental hard work to something fruitful, so u don't hv to defend yourself on faceless forums with long epistles.
this scammer is still with my 20k

2 Likes

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by Unique9: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mr scammer your days are numbered
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 6:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Unique9:
Mr scammer your days are numbered

Leave ham make e de use proxy acct do damage control.

This is the bit I can do from here online. I already knows what he look like, it's just time and resources that's left.
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by MrBONE2(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Damn it, grin

Despite being in Chameleonised-Moniker Mode, the Oup keeps on being burst by Da Above Comrades Bwanas
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by Toma2: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2023
Scam dey em blood.. grin
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Unique9:
this scammer is still with my 20k

Don't worry his day of reckon will come.
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
MrBONE2:
Damn it, grin

Despite being in Chameleonised-Moniker Mode, the Oup keeps on being burst by Da Above Comrades Bwanas
😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2023
He just claimed a recent victim despite the warnings.

Some people are just destined to be unfortunate 😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Has Blocked Non-bb Devices From Using Bb Plan / 10 Most Burning Whatsapp Questions, Answered / Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Sony Xperia 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.