Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,838 members, 7,966,119 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:28 AM

Dedication In Business As A Business Owner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dedication In Business As A Business Owner (167 Views)

Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" / 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / 5 Reasons Why Should Become A Business Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dedication In Business As A Business Owner by Samwise042(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2023
If there's one things I have taken to heart as a business person is this 10 letter words called – DEDICATION.

Your time, energy, money and making the right decision will tell if truly you're dedicated to hitting success be it in career, family, business and in life general.

Now, no business owner is ever happy to see their business suffering, yet many prefer to ignore taking the decision that will make their business illegal.

See, the fact remains, the first step to seeing that truly you're dedicated to the growth and sustainability of your business is to register it with CAC.

This is one decision every business owner made, and you too must take the decision, and if you decide to wait until tomorrow, you might be forced to take it in pain and regrets.

Truth be told, there are countless business opportunities you've missed in time past just because you've refused to dedicate just your N19,000 naira to register your business and many more you'll also let out if you didn't make that decision now.

Every day I preach about this.

I sing it as a song.

I educate you on the relevance.

I have even beat my registration price from 21k to 19k just for your sake.

Yet you've refused to leap.

Yet you've refused to ask questions.

Yet you've refused to ask if I have payments in an installment package for you.

Truly, I want to serve you. I desire to assist you. I desire to give you my top notch and professional service, and within 14- 21 days your certificate is out.

Here's my business contact 09035595423

Call| Text| Flash | WhatsApp, and I'll respond and attend to you nicely.

!
I value you!
Re: Dedication In Business As A Business Owner by sonofjos(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2023
I like your dedication. I'll contact you soon

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Introduces The “love Is More” Campaign For Valentine Season / What Is Affiliate Marketing; How It Works And It Benefits / Swiss Air Cancellation Policy | Cancel Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.