Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Finally!how To Get Dollars Rolling Into Your Account Without Be Dumping Or Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally!how To Get Dollars Rolling Into Your Account Without Be Dumping Or Fraud (192 Views)

Get Dollars To Your Domiciliary Instantly With N5 Bonus each USD / Naira devaluation: BDCs get dollars at ₦393, sell for N494 / Paypal Poor Service Due To Coro,how To Get Dollars In To GTB Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally!how To Get Dollars Rolling Into Your Account Without Be Dumping Or Fraud by Shinaayomi1: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
The people who succeed in life are the ones who believe they will, and when doubts come up - they push it aside. And tell themselves they will succeed no matter what.

1 Share

Re: Finally!how To Get Dollars Rolling Into Your Account Without Be Dumping Or Fraud by Shinaayomi1: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Facebook(Meta) has over 2.85 billion users

And have helped over 65,000,000 business gain more customers and sales over time

If you are still complaining of generating poor quality leads from Facebook.

Then Read This👇👇

Leads are the life blood of any business

And by now I'm sure you know what a lead is ?.

But if not,

A lead is someone who has shown interest in whatever you are selling (In simple terms)

Which means
More quality leads = more sales...

Permit me to say this,

Spending a 100k on adverts is not a guarantee you would get quality leads

If the Steps below are not followed correctly...

So let's get started.

Who is a poor quality lead.
A poor person that has no money?.

Not necessarily,

A poor lead is a low qualified prospect who have low likelihood to buy anything from you.

Over the years there are 4 platforms that are proven to be the most populous traffic source.

Which includes
1. Google
2. Facebook
3. Instagram
4. YouTube and others.

However,

Here are the ;

4 fatal Facebook advert mistakes that is making you generate poor quality traffic that yields no sales which would soon make you go bankrupt..

Even the gurus' won't tell you these...

1. Improper targeting

This alone determines 70% of the leads that comes into your funnel..

And if it's not done properly, your buyers sales process would be hard and sticky

it is important to know your target audience.

Yeah I know you've heard about this countless times,

But do you really understand?.

If you truly know your target audience,

Then it would be easier for you to get them to raise their hands fast and pay attention to you.

These are the 3 most important things you should know about your target audience before running your Ad

✅Their age range or demographic
✅Their buying capacity
✅ Their interest, pain and fear.

Knowing these things alone would set you above your competitors...

Let's take for instance,

you want to sell a weight loss product using the 3 formula above.

You wouldn't want to target audience below 22yrs or above 50yrs

which are mostly teenagers and elderly people that have little or nothing to do with losing weight

For a proper targeting, you should be looking at people within:

🎯Age: 21-40+ and nothing more or less than that

🎯 Buying capacity: The people within this age range are expected to be working class or business owners ..

which means they have a source of income

This implies they can afford the product you would sell to them

🎯Their interest: I'm sure you know this one.😄

People within this category are in relationships one form of relationship or another

Which means the need for losing weight is high than in other ranges ..

I mean guys here would want to look muscular , you know with the 6packs and broad chest to impress the ladies and vice versa...

Once you've set this up.

Facebook would give you an estimated number of people within this range,

Let's say

2 million impression.

But you are not interested in all of them.

Which brings me to the next one👇2. Not writing a compelling copy

or message is suitable with your kind of audience

In running Ads,

You really want to niche down which involves knowing your

Audience pain and interest like we talked about in the first step

This would help you create a copy or message that intrigues only those that you want to your funnel...

Still using the weight loss case study...

Rather than running your Ad with a copy that says

"How to lose weight fast",

You should also include the objections they are facing or the kind of people you are helping

So you should rather say
"How to lose weight fast in 15days or less without hitting the gym"

Or
How to lose weight as a 9-5 worker without hitting the gym in 10 days or less..

Aha 😄

For the 2nd copy,

It is more precise and has a spark of curiosity

More 9-5 workers who actually want to lose fat would be more inclined to click on your advert

You've also handled the objection of not having time to go to the gym

Many people on Social media are bombarded with a lot of information and advert on a daily basis...

Your copy should be precise to who you are helping and not just a general statement...

This would make your advert and your offer resonate with your ideal audience .

Having done that,
Let's move to Step 3.

It Is the most important of 4 of them all

3. Choosing a wrong campaign objective

Facebook has 11 campaign objective and in the past,

Traffic and Lead generation objective have been working perfectly but the system keeps changing..

Currently, when I want to increase the chances of getting really high quality traffic for my clients

I use the CONVERSION Ad campaign..

Setting your Ad this way is telling the Facebook AI

That you want audience that have performed a form of buying activity online ...

It's funny,

But Facebook know those people that have performed these actions

And those others that are just there to like and comment funny this like;

"I'm interested" or add me up 😄

you know those kinds of people.

Choosing the conversion campaign would help you select only those audience that are likely to buy ...

You can also boost your audience quality by using a lookalike audience

which you can upload to Facebook as a CSV file.

It can be phone numbers or emails

This works 💯 like crazy...

I'm impressed that you read this far.

But you need to learn this last one

Which is the final stage to ensure that only quality leads enters your funnel

But sadly you've been making the mistake too👇

4. Not using a landing page.

This cannot be over emphasised,

Stop sending leads directly to your Dm or training.

I learnt this secret the hard way
Re: Finally!how To Get Dollars Rolling Into Your Account Without Be Dumping Or Fraud by Shinaayomi1: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Making dollar on line is very lovely, Sleeping then making alot of dollars before the day breaks.
Imaging waking up to see 2000$ -5000$ from a sales you work for just some hours

Firstly!
My name is olajumoke, mother also student.am into publishing of book for Amazon (KDP).which I will love to share my knowledge to people who are ready to be free from debits and independent on there own with family members helps.which I know everyone have one or two things to cover on their own.🌺

Secondly!
I will be teaching on affiliating marketing for free and guidelines will be follow too.for interested people allow.

I will be dropping some IDEAS very soon
I will be on this knowledge for THREE DAYS starting from 4:00pm today.
First day🥰
For today lessons,we are going to discussing about the RIGHT THINGS TO DO AS AFFILIATE OR WHO WHAT TO MAKE MORE DOLLARS WHILE SLEEPING

Hope am highly welcome!!😃😃
Re: Finally!how To Get Dollars Rolling Into Your Account Without Be Dumping Or Fraud by Shinaayomi1: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
I will love to see people response to this class
Before the time hopefully I believe great things will come out of this
Pls always implicate what so ever I ask you to do that really helps alot💵💵😆
Re: Finally!how To Get Dollars Rolling Into Your Account Without Be Dumping Or Fraud by Shinaayomi1: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Everything you need to know about affiliate marketing.

Everything you need to know about affiliate marketing
Best Practices🌺

Whether you’re a small business owner or a rising social media star, chances are you’ve heard the term “affiliate marketing.” But what does affiliate marketing mean, and how can it benefit your business or social media presence?

Affiliate marketing is a mutually beneficial relationship between a business and an advertiser, and it’s a far more organic way of connecting with a target audience than placing an ad on people’s feeds. In the affiliate style of digital marketing, a business’ message reaches the right crowd through its partnership with an “influencer.” This individual doesn’t have to have millions of followers, just a loyal audience a brand wants to reach. And when brands reach that audience via influencers, the marketing message comes across as an authoritative testimonial.

Here’s how to boost your sales and revenue with affiliate marketing.

How can I benefit from affiliate marketing?
If you operate a business, you can appreciate the power of making an impact without making a big investment upfront. Such is the nature of affiliate marketing. Here are some benefits of building affiliate networks:

Low start-up costs: Since affiliate marketers pay influencers via commissions, you won’t have to shell out for these individuals to create or post content. You’ll only make a contribution when they generate a lead or make a sale.
Low risk: Since you’re not investing in an advertisement, if your affiliate marketing campaign doesn’t go well, you don’t lose any money. In fact, you learn a valuable lesson about what you can do better next time.
Targeted traffic: Since you’ll partner with social media influencers who have a following you want to reach, your brand’s message will be put right in front of the viewers who want to engage with your offering.
High return on investment (ROI): For little to no up-front investment, you stand to see impressive results. Let’s say you simply create an affiliate link for an influencer that allows their 50,000 followers to save a certain percentage off their first purchase. If just 1% of those followers engage with the offer, you could make 500 sales.
What are the different types of affiliate marketing?
There’re a few different types of focus levels in affiliate marketing, so as you start out on this new venture, get familiar with the terms of the trade to channel your marketing efforts. Log in
Marketplace
Discover
Pricing
Learn

woman-working-laptop-
Everything you need to know about affiliate marketing
Best Practices
Words By Guest Contributor
6 mins
Whether you’re a small business owner or a rising social media star, chances are you’ve heard the term “affiliate marketing.” But what does affiliate marketing mean, and how can it benefit your business or social media presence?

Affiliate marketing is a mutually beneficial relationship between a business and an advertiser, and it’s a far more organic way of connecting with a target audience than placing an ad on people’s feeds. In the affiliate style of digital marketing, a business’ message reaches the right crowd through its partnership with an “influencer.” This individual doesn’t have to have millions of followers, just a loyal audience a brand wants to reach. And when brands reach that audience via influencers, the marketing message comes across as an authoritative testimonial.

Here’s how to boost your sales and revenue with affiliate marketing.

How can I benefit from affiliate marketing?
If you operate a business, you can appreciate the power of making an impact without making a big investment upfront. Such is the nature of affiliate marketing. Here are some benefits of building affiliate networks:

Low start-up costs: Since affiliate marketers pay influencers via commissions, you won’t have to shell out for these individuals to create or post content. You’ll only make a contribution when they generate a lead or make a sale.
Low risk: Since you’re not investing in an advertisement, if your affiliate marketing campaign doesn’t go well, you don’t lose any money. In fact, you learn a valuable lesson about what you can do better next time.
Targeted traffic: Since you’ll partner with social media influencers who have a following you want to reach, your brand’s message will be put right in front of the viewers who want to engage with your offering.
High return on investment (ROI): For little to no up-front investment, you stand to see impressive results. Let’s say you simply create an affiliate link for an influencer that allows their 50,000 followers to save a certain percentage off their first purchase. If just 1% of those followers engage with the offer, you could make 500 sales.
What are the different types of affiliate marketing?
There’re a few different types of focus levels in affiliate marketing, so as you start out on this new venture, get familiar with the terms of the trade to channel your marketing efforts.

influencer-deal-
Unattached affiliate marketing
In this type of affiliate marketing, influencers aren’t particularly connected with your product. They may not even understand it or your industry well. In the case of unattached marketing, influencers may accompany their affiliate link with a disclaimer saying they’re not experts on the subject.

Related affiliate marketing
Related affiliate marketing places a business’ message in the right niche. Influencers may or may not use a company’s product they’re promoting, but the audience is likely to be interested in the content.

Involved affiliate marketing
Influencers are true believers. They deeply connect with your new product or service (or have used it before, if it’s not new), and genuinely want to share it with their followers. That means they’re capable of building genuine trust.

What are some common affiliate marketing channels?
Affiliate marketing is often a team effort between businesses that want to market products and those who wish to earn a commission by promoting them. But there are other functional channels as well:

Influencers and bloggers
This type of affiliate marketing is a partnership between a brand and an individual with a following on social media or a web presence that’s attractive to a brand. Their content could be promotional posts, video tutorials, or product reviews.

Paid search-focused microsites
Make a microsite solely for the purpose of generating affiliate sales. You can advertise the site in sponsored search-engine listings or a third-party site, getting the word out to a wider audience. Don’t forget to include a clear CTA (call-to-action).

Email lists
Bloggers or influencers often do their own email marketing. When you partner with a fellow influencer, provide them with your links that they can insert in their blasts to subscribers.

Affiliate marketing websites
Given the popularity of this kind of digital marketing, there are affiliate marketing companies that help businesses get their content in high-traffic spaces and generate leads. You can partner with one of these affiliate marketing programs and have them take over some of the work of finding outlets for your promotional content.

Here are a few popular affiliate sites:

ConvertKit
ClickBank
Aweber
DFO Global
Amazon Associates Program.

Should I start?
It’s no surprise why a significant number of brands take advantage of affiliate marketing. If you’re not one of them already, don’t be left behind. You can quickly get up to speed even if you’re not a tech buff or a marketing maestro. Consider taking an affiliate marketing course to fully understand the ins and outs of the strategy and determine what’s best for your business.

How to start affiliate marketing (for free): a step-by-step guide
New to the game? Here’s how to create a successful affiliate marketing strategy with little risk:

Determine your target audience.
Identify influencers who have this target audience (or partner with an affiliate program, but this may come at a cost).
Approach influencers and offer them an affiliate link with a coupon or referral code. You may want to give these affiliate partners a physical product sample so that they know what they’re talking about when they represent you. Explain how they’ll receive their affiliate commissions, whether for clicks, leads, or sales.
Track your metrics and the success of your campaign by identifying where your leads are coming from and the conversion rate from your online marketing.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to expand your reach, whether you’re using influencers and bloggers, an affiliate site or any of the other channels we mentioned here. With the help of a solid strategy and well-connected platforms, you’ll be on your way.

I have alot of big guys who are doing this ,and living expensive life with dollar money.not all guys you see are YAHOO GUYS, Likewise lady's too not all are OLOSO OR RUNS-GIRLS.they all make a move to be free from begging for 2k.

I will be happy if we can join and make a move on any side hustle.

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Vessel And Equipment For Sale / Nigerians Deserve Fake Gurus / How To Succeed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.