Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,375 members, 7,940,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) (10944 Views)

FACT CHECK: Was Minimum Wage Stagnant During PDP’s 16 Years As Claimed? / Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness / Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by magzey: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Every Nigerian youth should convince his/her parents to vote for Peter Obi. If they don't agree, hide their PVC and release it for them on Sunday, 26th!
PitObi na must ? Let him sell his Market na ? Na by fire by Force?😂 grin grin

Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
This man is senile. He has lost it. He has lost my vote.
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by nedekid: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

you and CaptainFM1, your parents voted for obi twice, no be 13month doctor strike, above 100% increments of school fees he take pay you unthinkable specimen?

so parents should leave a lover of education that gave them free to a man that said education is not for the poor?

other non igbo will not experience the terrible situations you igbo experience under peter obi and your useless governors in Jesus name, Amen
I really cannot comprehend what you wrote, but will try to respond as I see. First, who says I am igbo? Does it mean anybody that votes Obi is igbo? There goes the usual thought of "some" Yoruba, that who is not yoruba or hausa/ Fulani is automatically igbo. I ask you, are calabar, a/Ibom, delta, Igbos?
Anyway, I am from delta.
To the issue of parents, I am among the parent, and it is people like my children the message is applicable to. You likely fall among them if you are below 30 years of age.
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by igbosarejews(m): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hussein035:

I pray he add Nigeria so that my State of origin can be like Lagos. Your own state that was not in the pocket of anybody cannot generate 5% of what Lagos is generating
What do we expect from "Hussein" same lots blessed with Idîôtic mîndset and rètrogressive belief

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by davidl7: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Drug Lord , Bala Blu..

You talk true this time around.
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by ayo2008: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lEFMfAnZPc

While speaking at another rally in Calabar, the Cross River capital after his campaign rally in Awka, Anambra, Tinubu said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) could not provide electricity to roast boli and corn while it was in power for 16 years.

The former governor of Lagos also said Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the PDP, would sell government assets for himself if elected.

“Don’t mind PDP and their lies of 16 years, they cannot even provide electricity to roast boli. They can’t provide electricity to roast corn. They keep on lying.

“They say privatisation, privatisation into Atiku’s pocket. We say that’s the end of that,”
he said.

Source- https://www.arise.tv/peter-obi-was-ill-equipped-to-be-governor-dont-make-him-president-tinubu-tells-anambra-residents/

Tinubu's eight years in Lagos state was because of Tinubu's pocket. He should go and sit down. He should clarify the information that ATIKU was once a Senate President?
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by onuman: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
The case of NITEL sold but proceeds pocketed by Atiku comes to mind.
Nigerians tha subscribed to NITEL landline phone ought to be compensated.
And Atiku is using the proceeds to try to buy presidency this time.
Atiku's looking down on the rest of Nigeria outside his Fulani ethnic group through his efforts as a Fulani Muslim succeeding President Buhari, a Fulani Muslim.

Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
nedekid:

I really cannot comprehend what you wrote, but will try to respond as I see. First, who says I am igbo? Does it mean anybody that votes Obi is igbo? There goes the usual thought of "some" Yoruba, that who is not yoruba or hausa/ Fulani is automatically igbo. I ask you, are calabar, a/Ibom, delta, Igbos?
Anyway, I am from delta.
To the issue of parents, I am among the parent, and it is people like my children the message is applicable to. You likely fall among them if you are below 30 years of age.

if you like come from Sambisa na your problem be that

list five reason Nigerians should vote for peter Obi, just 5
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by symbianDON(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ireportlive:

Na was... See what Tinubu was saying

An adult that doesn't even know there is electric grill for grilling and roasting... All his life he thinks charcoal is the only source
be realistic oga!! Even if there was 24hrs electricity in Nigeria, customarily, we roast corn and boli with charcoal and wood fire here! It's how we love to do it. This is naija not Chicago where the bat once lived.
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by nedekid: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

if you like come from Sambisa na your problem be that

list five reason Nigerians should vote for peter Obi, just 5
I think your first statement is rude in a civil discuss, so I will rather respectfully decline further conversation.
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
nedekid:

I think your first statement is rude in a civil discuss, so I will rather respectfully decline further conversation.

a compound iidiot like you, list peter obi's achievement in Anambra state for 8yrs

may your kids life be as peter obi rule Anambra for 8yrs

mob supporters, unthinkable cockroaches
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by deebrownneymar: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lEFMfAnZPc

While speaking at another rally in Calabar, the Cross River capital after his campaign rally in Awka, Anambra, Tinubu said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) could not provide electricity to roast boli and corn while it was in power for 16 years.

The former governor of Lagos also said Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the PDP, would sell government assets for himself if elected.

“Don’t mind PDP and their lies of 16 years, they cannot even provide electricity to roast boli. They can’t provide electricity to roast corn. They keep on lying.

“They say privatisation, privatisation into Atiku’s pocket. We say that’s the end of that,”
he said.

Source- https://www.arise.tv/peter-obi-was-ill-equipped-to-be-governor-dont-make-him-president-tinubu-tells-anambra-residents/

Pot calling kettle black. They should make this a case study
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by CaptainFM1: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

you and CaptainFM1, your parents voted for obi twice, no be 13month doctor strike, above 100% increments of school fees he take pay you unthinkable specimen?

so parents should leave a lover of education that gave them free to a man that said education is not for the poor?

other non igbo will not experience the terrible situations you igbo experience under peter obi and your useless governors in Jesus name, Amen

My parents never voted for Obi. They have always been voting for all the people that put us in this mess. So I'm telling the youth what to do to save this situation that the old people have put us into. I'm not from Obi kingdom. I'm sure You can infer my name from "FM". That's just to tell you I don't play tribal politic, especially the "emilokan" politics that has taken us to nowhere all these years. It's the youth that can save the country and the way and manner they do it, is in their hands!

Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Imjustagirl:
Tinubu has lost it, shame. Its glaring even to the blind, but his supporters want money and bragging rights so they continue.

PDAPC should keep pressing each other's neck though. It's all for Obi's benefit

One thing I love most about this elections and campaign, Tinubu has been completely demystified. No more claiming sophisticated bla bla bla

The man has shown he's a bitter, abusive vindictive fo*l. The dementia has also made him a babbling idiot. He has become a laughingstock of the nation. I love it!! Haha
If you know tinubu well, you'll know this is his normal style.
Nothing new.
I might come back to your mention if wins this month lol
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by marsup: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
You knew all these , and yet you accepted him when he joined your party, few years ago.
This guy, is such a loquacious nuisance.
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by orisa37: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
COOOOOORECT.
OBJ WOULD HAVE MADE "ISIEWU" OF HIM BUT YOU SAVED HIM.
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by mayklef(m): 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
daygee12:

Even the 8 years of Obi is for his pocket, mortgage ur future into Hero beer 🍺 thats why u are typing like a drunkard
how much u dey buy feul oponu, enikure!!!
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by mayklef(m): 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
seguno2:

Ole burku, jaguda øløsha.
Ordinary water in every building, the sole maker of Lagos failed to achieve since 1999 shocked
baba landlord of lagos way pocket lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by daygee12: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
mayklef:

how much u dey buy feul oponu, enikure!!!

If u get head u will not settle for a person that didn't do anything in Anambra then swear for una generations ni. Eyin werey
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by mayklef(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
author=daygee12 post=120558405]

If u get head u will not settle for a person that didn't do anything in Anambra then swear for una generations ni. Eyin werey[/quote]
we can all see what what drug baron did to Nigerians by selling a disastrious Buhari to us
Aiye gbogbo yin ma baje ni!!!!
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
At least I agreed with baba on this...

Atiku is just a yahoo man
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by SWATMan: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Imjustagirl:
Tinubu has lost it, shame. Its glaring even to the blind, but his supporters want money and bragging rights so they continue.

PDAPC should keep pressing each other's neck though. It's all for Obi's benefit

One thing I love most about this elections and campaign, Tinubu has been completely demystified. No more claiming sophisticated bla bla bla

The man has shown he's a bitter, abusive vindictive fo*l. The dementia has also made him a babbling idiot. He has become a laughingstock of the nation. I love it!! Haha

This is too harsh.
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by Cricketman: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2023
This man get serious headache. E head dey pain am.

Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
CaptainFM1:

My parents never voted for Obi. They have always been voting for all the people that put us in this mess. So I'm telling the youth what to do to save this situation that the old people have put us into. I'm not from Obi kingdom. I'm sure You can infer my name from "FM". That's just to tell you I don't play tribal politic, especially the "emilokan" politics that has taken us to nowhere all these years. It's the youth that can save the country and the way and manner they do it, is in their hands!

what was Peter Obi's legacy in Anambra for 8yrs?
Re: Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) by MomohMrMoore: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tell them president Bola Ahmed Tinubu. All the government companies sold out where are they.. non working to provide job. All sold out to cronies and people lost job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Denies Re-Arresting Deji Adeyanju / The Cost Of Suspending Twitter By Oke Umurhohwo / Oya Na! Sanusi Pushes For Complete REMOVAL Of Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.