Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Making Money Online! And You Don't Know Were To Start Or How To Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Online! And You Don't Know Were To Start Or How To Start (145 Views)

What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group / Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online! And You Don't Know Were To Start Or How To Start by Shinaayomi1: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
My name is HOLAR -J,am into affiliate marketing also KDP publishing.i will love
to share and let people know how to double there income through online business
Re: Making Money Online! And You Don't Know Were To Start Or How To Start by Shinaayomi1: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Definition 1.

Basically Affiliate marketing involves earning commission for RECOMMENDING high-value digital products from Top Experts.
Simply select and RECOMMEND a high-value digital product from a Top Expert and earn up to 50% commission for doing so.

Definition 2.

Affiliate marketing means you earn a monetary commission by promoting a company's product or service. An affiliate partner, which is you, is rewarded a commission for providing a specific result to a merchant or advertiser, be it sales, leads, downloads, etc….

Here’s exactly how this Business Model works πŸ‘‡.
(STEPS.)

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟏: Locate and join a platform where these top experts have listed their high-value digital products.

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟐: Choose a HOT Product to RECOMMEND to people who need it.

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 πŸ‘: Get access to an Effective Online Selling System that SELLS the HOT product 24/7.

It is important to have access to an effective online selling system...a system that doesn't require guesswork.

This makes the selling possible even for newbies who have never sold anything online.

But you might be asking yourself where you can locate these products and how exactly do you create an effective online system that will sell the HOT products especially when you've probably never recommended any digital product before?

Let come together to make cool cash
Re: Making Money Online! And You Don't Know Were To Start Or How To Start by Shinaayomi1: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
We have different types of mentor and couch
I will advise we all go for more courses on this.
Cos I have alot of prove that I have make through online business.
Even the course also help me in my product I sells,how I will be DOUBLE my sells every day.

I believe everyone have a budget on AMOUNT TO MAKE PER ANNUAL
l

I will do the calculation for us here ;
Assuming we plans for 10 million naira which we are going to divide the 10 million naira divide by 12 (month)s which is (834,000)

Now ........ That's a figure but it is NOT clear yet!

We now know how much we need to make every month to hit our yearly target.Now we must come up with WHAT we need to SELL to make the money

Here is how to come up with that.

The monthly target is 834,000 naira.To come up with what you need to sell we need to divide the figure with HOW many of that stuff you need to sell.........

Chill you will get it.....

Let's say you intend to sell 50 pieces, divide tje monthly target by 50.And that gives you 16,680 naira.Now that figure is the price of one unit of what you need to sell to hit your target every month.

The next thing to do,is to fine a 16,680 naira products you need to sell.And any month you sell less than 50 pieces,you need to make up for it by selling the deficit number the next selling month.

🌺This keeps you on tracks,makes yours goal cleaner and helps you achieve MOREπŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

TRY IT............πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Untold Secrets Of Being Broke And How To Overcome It / Anyone Here Working With Unity Bank? / Seeking For Affordable Digital Marketing In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.