Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,943 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Want To Buy A Farmland - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Buy A Farmland (262 Views)

What Are The Things To Consider When Buying A Farmland? / I Want To Buy A Farmland / Get bulldozer and tractor service For your farmland . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Farmland by Yashita: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hello farmers,

After this presidential election, and 3 months into the new government’s regime, I plan to buy a farmland if the issues of herdsmen and security are well tackled.

Can you give me any advice on the kinds of land to buy for farming, the locations of good farmlands, the best cash crops to venture?

Please I’d appreciate your advice. Thank you as you contribute.
Re: I Want To Buy A Farmland by PigBarn: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Depending on your location, I will advise you get a land in Benue state. My reason been

Cheap labour

Very fertile land

Land here is very cheap for farming
Re: I Want To Buy A Farmland by PigBarn: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
PigBarn:
Depending on your location, I will advise you get a land in Benue state. My reason been

Cheap labour

Very fertile land

Land here is very cheap for farming

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Cleva: Your All-in-one Farm And Business Management Solution / Closed / How To Get 500 Tonnes Of Tomato Fruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.