Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,002 members, 7,987,595 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:09 PM

Would You Like To Know The Fastest Way For Any Nigerian To Earn Up To 1m A Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would You Like To Know The Fastest Way For Any Nigerian To Earn Up To 1m A Month (170 Views)

UPDATED!!! Get 1k To 1m Youtube Views Starting From $7 24hours delivery / Would You Like To Know The Fastest Way For Any Nigerian To Earn Up To 1m A Month / I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Know The Fastest Way For Any Nigerian To Earn Up To 1m A Month by Amakaajames(f): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2023
Here is the gist:

I know about 15 different ways anyone can use to make money online
But what I'm about to expose to you is the fastest route to N1m a month out of the 15 methods.

That does not mean it will work for everyone though

First, it won't work for you if you're a lazy person...if you are not willing to put in some efforts

And it definitely won't work for you if you are not willing to learn a few things

For example, if you are too lazy to read a 10paged report or watch a 30minutes video, I am sorry...this is not for you
Most people are lazy and deserve the kind of life they live

An example are people who always fall for scams like MMM simply because they want to make alot of money without doing any work
Even Dangote still works to make money
One thing I have found out about majority of my students that win is that:

The joy of making more money and living a better life PUSHES them to try harder
I know of a young man named EMMANUEL
Emmanuel has a job where he is paid 75,000 a month

But he has always wanted to buy a car to use for UBER business

A used Corolla or Camry will cost N.14 - 1.7m
Even if he saves his entire 75k a month salary,(which is not possible)he will only have N900,000 which is not up to the money he needs

But using what I'm about to tell you, he was able to buy not just one car, but 2 new cars within 4months

He bought a Toyotas Camry and a Honda Civic
Of course, they're Tokunbo cars but both worth N2.7m

So he is using the Camry for UBER business and driving the Civic around
He is still keeping his 75k a month job too because, it is extra monthly income for him and because he gets some extra benefits from it.

All these happened because he is Willing to put in some extra effort.

Even if he pauses his online business for a month, he will still be making far enough monthly income than most Nigerians

I am not saying you will make 1m a month in the next 30 days

That is most likely not to Happen because you will need to learn few things

But if you are passionate about improving your life and follow my advice, very soon, it will happen for you

Depending on your commitment, let's say you make N200,000 in your first month

Then you move to 350k in your second Month
And in your 5th month you're at 500k, you'll be glad that you put in the work and your lifestyle will begin to improve

That is when those lazy losers will see you and start to talk about how LUCKY you are
They probably saw the same opportunity but were too lazy to act.

Anyway...this business model that me and my students are currently using to generate extra thousands on a weekly and monthly basis is also the perfect way for you to start learning how to sell online

I have crafted a detailed vidot training that explains how this business model works and how you can start to generate more income with it as soon as possible

Send a message on WhatsApp and Ask for the video while it is still available

Rooting for you
Cheers!
Re: Would You Like To Know The Fastest Way For Any Nigerian To Earn Up To 1m A Month by Amakaajames(f): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
The internet is a pool of endless opportunities

The opportunities are so enormous for anyone who's serious about making money online

Don't neglect this
Re: Would You Like To Know The Fastest Way For Any Nigerian To Earn Up To 1m A Month by Amakaajames(f): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Some people *Don't Try* because they are afraid to loose

Some TRY because they're afraid to loose

Which one are you??

(1) (Reply)

Find The Best Online Advertising Company In Delhi / What Is Affiliate Marketing; How It Works And It Benefits / How Decentralized Financing Will Change The Real Estate Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.