Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,346 members, 7,888,101 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:19 PM

Some Nigerians Are Very Very Stupid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nigerians Are Very Very Stupid (721 Views)

GUYS!! You Are Very Stupid If You Accept A Cheating Girlfriend Back!! (Photo) / This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] / Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerians Are Very Very Stupid by SultanOfPuna: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
I can never respect a man that reasons emotionally.
Only women and children reason with emotions.

I warned a lot if people about how this CBN policy will back tire on them.
I'm a Peter OBI supporter but I was abused and called an urchin, vote buyer and more.

Now una eye don clear
Nigerians are very stupid and daft

You think you can opress the rich with cashless policy. Una dey very very stupid
No wonder Buhari rule una for 8 years
Una mumu too much.

The only way to change or opress the poor is to vote right not by cashless policy

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Are Very Very Stupid by DaInferno(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Before you rant, do some digging. Have you you read and digested the reasons behind the naira change?!
Re: Some Nigerians Are Very Very Stupid by SultanOfPuna: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
DaInferno:
Before you rant, do some digging. Have you you read and digested the reasons behind the naira change?!
you will always find a way to justify stupidity.
And na you still dey suffer am pass the so called politicians una dey attack

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Are Very Very Stupid by marlow1962(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Lmao, my guy dy para.
Both obident and yusfull ppl or lunatic urchins morons, wertin I know be say body go tell everybody last last (this one na just beginning).

Funny thing is how people derive joy in suffering (tufiakwa), urchins suffer nva taya una?

Urchins no wn vote obi cus em na igbo, same urchins no get money buy bag of rice last December and na same urchins wer dy try intall the same ppl were make them SUFFER for good fvkin 8years.
Haba, suffer nva taya u?
Re: Some Nigerians Are Very Very Stupid by DaInferno(m): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
And na you still dey suffer am pass the so called politicians una dey attack
stop throWing words around...this ain't stupidity, it's doing stuffs for the greater good. BTW, who tell you say politicians no d hear am?

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Painful Experience Contracting An STD After Mind-blowing Sex / Memes World / KELECHI {tragedy Of A Single Mom}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.