Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,219 members, 7,887,587 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:58 AM

Life Is Hard Without Yahoo Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Life Is Hard Without Yahoo Money (1029 Views)

I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man / Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" / Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Hard Without Yahoo Money by Incognito21: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
don’t know if this is the right section for this, Won’t bore with long details, but ever since i stopped hustling, and going legal, life has been difficult, I have been feeling what every Nigerians feels every day, country frustration, how I spend with legal money now, is different on how I spend yahoo money and honestly I love yahoo money, imagine waking up to 5k$ in the morning, sometimes 100, 500, 300, 200, 50$ gift cards from diff clients, then doing some conversion to naira, most of my money was invested, and you know, you can only ball with yahoo money and not the hard earned money, I don’t ball anymore, use to buy slippers of 50k shoe of 65k up, I don’t even experience power outages cause it’s gen 24/7 even when the lights is on, I command respect cause I bribe way in, imagine now I won’t even on generator cause of fuel price, not that the money is not there but I don’t have yahoo money again, let me not bore you with details…. But i definitely miss yahoo money… and I’m seriously thinking of going back to it…..
Re: Life Is Hard Without Yahoo Money by ahnie: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
cheesy

Re: Life Is Hard Without Yahoo Money by Bintabisiriyu2: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
g
Re: Life Is Hard Without Yahoo Money by Gnosis777: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
It's ironic when some males make post like this, but then have the nerve to judge some women that choose to prostitute themselves to make money. Nigeria is a hard to survive in sh!thole country and you would think that people would be more understanding if a woman chooses to prostitute herself out of desperation to survive. It's not like Nigeria has a thriving economy that is bustling with jobs for women to work, so just as some males choose yahoo to survive, then you would think the same males would be more understanding if a woman chooses to prostitute herself to survive in such a harsh country as well.

5 Likes

Re: Life Is Hard Without Yahoo Money by Adeolokonla: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Incognito21:
don’t know if this is the right section for this, Won’t bore with long details, but ever since i stopped hustling, and going legal, life has been difficult, I have been feeling what every Nigerians feels every day, country frustration, how I spend with legal money now, is different on how I spend yahoo money and honestly I love yahoo money, imagine waking up to 5k$ in the morning, sometimes 100, 500, 300, 200, 50$ gift cards from diff clients, then doing some conversion to naira, most of my money was invested, and you know, you can only ball with yahoo money and not the hard earned money, I don’t ball anymore, use to buy slippers of 50k shoe of 65k up, I don’t even experience power outages cause it’s gen 24/7 even when the lights is on, I command respect cause I bribe way in, imagine now I won’t even on generator cause of fuel price, not that the money is not there but I don’t have yahoo money again, let me not bore you with details…. But i definitely miss yahoo money… and I’m seriously thinking of going back to it…..
share updates
Re: Life Is Hard Without Yahoo Money by Uchenna10(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2023
Incognito21:
Pass update na

1 Like

Re: Life Is Hard Without Yahoo Money by Richdee1(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2023
Abeg who get FMT to collect Gift card from cl??
Re: Life Is Hard Without Yahoo Money by Lance008(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lol
Ur update don cast
Go back and enjoy why are u depriving urself from enjoyment
Re: Life Is Hard Without Yahoo Money by Imyourex(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Incognito21:
Abeg, carry me along
Re: Life Is Hard Without Yahoo Money by PacosLykzy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Gnosis777:
It's ironic when some males make post like this, but then have the nerve to judge some women that choose to prostitute themselves to make money. Nigeria is a hard to survive in sh!thole country and you would think that people would be more understanding if a woman chooses to prostitute herself out of desperation to survive. It's not like Nigeria has a thriving economy that is bustling with jobs for women to work, so just as some males choose yahoo to survive, then you would think the same males would be more understanding if a woman chooses to prostitute herself to survive in such a harsh country as well.

You're right, bottmline is let's be immoral responsibly grin angry, because u be Yahoo boy no mean sey u go dey oppress people angry, because u be prostitute/hookup no mean sey u go call legit guys broke ass angry. Everyone chooses their path.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Hard Without Yahoo Money by Olodonairaland(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
bro dm me I want to learn oh life is hard doing legit I once a gee boy too? I can sincerely know how true you're saying
Incognito21:

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Girl Tax Consultant Jailed For Stealing For Boyfriend Or Maybe Not ? / Lucky Dube Mistaken For A Nigerian / Man Jailed 2 Years For Stealing N350 Yoghurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.