Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,203 members, 7,939,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Is This The New Nairaland Estate? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is This The New Nairaland Estate? (580 Views)

Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders / Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The New Nairaland Estate? by vinanebi(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2011
this may well be the new nairaland estate at the lekki free trade zone axis.

its a 19 acre land (114 plots) strecthes from the coaster road to the beach front.

it is covered by Gazette. has a perimeter survey and layout.

its virgin but easy to get electricity to the site.

a total upland that do not need to be sandfilled.

it is located after the new seaport.

the downside is that the owner wants to sell for N1.2m per plot.

should the house pick interest, you can reach me so we can arrange for an inspection.

08076486226, 07033388608   vinba@yahoo.com

i also have 21 plots opposite lekki town in lekki local government area,

a bit off the road, but gazetted, very good upland, and close to school environment.

price is N650k net.
Re: Is This The New Nairaland Estate? by vinanebi(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2011
folks the owner of this property really want to sell in bulk but am discussing on the possibility of selling per unit. this is

likely going to work if i can get at least 50 people who may be interested. with this number, it will be easy to have him

persuaded. however, i would post an update hopefully before the week runs out.

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Duplex @ Agungi, Lekki / Affordable Plot Of Land @ Elegushi Lekki Wit Guaranteed Cof0 And Other Titles. / Buy A Duplex At Karu Abuja For 60m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.