Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,018 members, 7,942,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) (36796 Views)

Nigerians Arrested In South Africa For Printing Fake Currency Notes (Video) / Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car / Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by losky83: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga
My brother for all that nigga shht,express your view or shut up.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by losky83: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Stop barking like dog
All the policies APC has done for 8 years has always favoured the politicans
And yet you think this APC new note policy will favor you.
You must be foolish to thwink the policy was meant to reduce corruption.

Politicians can be sleeping in their 5 star mansion and order for 1 billion new notes. Before they wake up the money has arrived in their house.

It is you and your mother that is standing in line under hot sun and complaing about naira scarcity.

You want to go cashless, you have no light and good internet network.
No be juju be that??
Only delusiinal fools think APC policy is meant for good of the masses.
what is this thing on this platform?
An animal or can I call you an ancient goat specie
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by sonofthunder: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
At least let's here your own view or shut up.

That same attitude..... Exactly why you wouldn't learn
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Omodua(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
KingKO22:
This is reason why they dont want Asiwaju to win bcs he will expose all the accomplices that work with BH and IPOB

Asiwaju is the only pragmatic and competent leader that can defeat insurgency and militants in Nigeria
Which Asiwaju. The sick and mentally demented?

Common, be serious for once. Tinubu can't be President under his present conditions. He I'd senile and old. Can't handle the dynamics of ruling Nigeria under his present conditions.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by losky83: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
sonofthunder:

That same attitude..... Exactly why you wouldn't learn
AH AH. We do not understand.
I responded to your insult by saying" let's here your view or shut up ", did I say anything bad?
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Pityoobi: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
Thank you for the negative compliment.
But believe me since the currency was not changed earlier, this is the best time to change and get the hidden trillions back to the bank because of the political need for cash use by these thieves.
Thats why it is a short term policy.
I know you are not bright enough to understand this but just ask you grand Ma in the village, am sure she will enlighten you more.
Imagines how hatred has managed to damage your life beyond repair. You are still justifying this nonsense that's bringing untold hardship to the ordinary poor people like you. I am sure your parents are struggling to survive this draconian policy aimed at the poor.

You think people that stole money from government kept them all in Naira or in cash, you be mumu to think in this manner. Those who stole money like your Obi Pandora took them away to foreign land in hard currency. Rich men kept their money in dollars and not Naira. Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Dybala11(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
THE POLICY WAS MEARNT TO REDUCE CORRUPTION BUT NIGERIANS LIKE U AND ALL THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS HAVE STOPPED HIM AND NOW THE THIEVES ARE CHANGING THEIR LOOTED OLD NOTES TILL 10TH OF FEB.
EVERY TIME A POLICY THAT WILL CHANGE THE COUNTRY IS BROUGHT FORWARD, CORRUPT POLITICIANS WILL USE THE POOR NIGERIANS THAT WOULD HAVE BENEFITTED TO KICK AGAINST IT.
I
And you think that it's Emefiele's duty to stop bandits and terrorists right?? 😀😀

Average Nigerians are seriously suffering en masse due to an ill-conceived policy yet you're hell bent on your own ideology. Nigerians are truly their own enemies. 😀😀

1 Like

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Dybala11(m): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hendrixky:
Only someone who is educated and exposed will know emifiele is doing the right thing

And the nation supports him

Even my old grand mum not educated when she heard that banks now pay people with 5, 10, 20, and 50, naira note was very excited
Have you heard of anything called "doing the right thing at the wrong time" before??
The policy is good but totally ill-conceived, that's the reason for the outcry. Except if the aim of CBN is to cause poverty, wretchedness and chaos. The aim of the policy has already been defeated to start with. 😀😀
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by JOemmy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Franzinni:
Nigeria and Africa are truly SICK.

I just wonder how obi can even tackle all these criminality when it's being fueled by the elites... How can it be done ?

$1b question the only lasting solution might actually be division of nigeria.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Franzinni: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
JOemmy:

$1b question the only lasting solution might actually be division of nigeria.
even then those demonic elites will further be able to control countries now instead of one country ... As it's certian that even a Nigerian kid understands curruption and is willing to be currupt for gain...even me. I know for a fact if a politician comes to bribe me will 100million naira right now, I will begin to sing a different tune ... It's a Nigerian problem.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by winner37(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
This life is good to be tough and wicked there are something you will have in possession with no stressed sweat...just looked how how civilians are suffering on how to get the new notes but see how terrorist gets it without stressed... This life needs a proper factory reset..
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by easzypeaszy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
From your write up, am sure your an illiterate.
According to you, the politicians own the banks but your little brain did not tell you that the banks are controlled, checked by the Central Bank.
Even a baby knows that this policy will affect corrupt persons and improve our economy by bringing out the hidden trillions.
According to you again,the politicians own the banks, I agree, so why can't these banks protect them from ICPC and EFCC when they are caught.
I do not know how old you are but please go back to school.

Foooolani hope u read El-Rufai interview https://www.nairaland.com/7552905/governor-collected-n500m-new-notes
I pity u
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Gesman: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Just #300million of new notes in circulation out of the #2.9trillion old notes returned. There is just no way excess cash can get to this people or politicians. This video is a propaganda.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
My brother for all that nigga shht,express your view or shut up.
You talk shyt like a preacher.xdd it seems your mental capabilities are in doubt
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Misterone: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
tishbite42:

Yorubas would push for secession alone
That means the agitation for Biafra has been a scam all along. It also means no government will ever take Biafra serious again.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by tishbite42: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Misterone:
That means the agitation for Biafra has been a scam all along. It also means no government will ever take Biafra serious again.
You clowns are hypocrites. So, after fighting against Biafra, you expect me to enter the trenches with you because of Tinubu abi?!
Biafra is a must, not because of a Southern presidency.
Feb. 25 is a day of destiny.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Misterone: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
tishbite42:

You clowns are hypocrites. So, after fighting against Biafra, you expect me to enter the trenches with you because of Tinubu abi?!
Biafra is a must, not because of a Southern presidency.
Feb. 25 is a day of destiny.
you are the clown here, jumping up and down like a donkey. Let me tell you, Obi cannot win this election. Get that into your fucking skull. Biafra is dead, now or ever.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by okuta007: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Franzinni:
I subscribe to this but there is a problem... It is my personal belief that Nigerians are too currupt in character to see a sane climate for its Citizens ... One in 3 youth in Nigeria is a criminal ... Maybe even two in every 3 youth and I say this to say, even the youth are already damaged goods when it comes to curruption... Did you see that video of that graduate thanking God and her pussy for graduating? Sadly that is the state of the mindset of Nigerians. God help us.

my brother you are absolutely correct about the toxic mindset of the majority of youths in Nigeria especially that which related to “wealth without work” - (www) - and that’s the mindset they export to europe, brazil, indonesia, south africa and india and end up doing drugs and romance scams - i think we lost it in Nigeria when prosperity preachers were given a free ride to ridicule the dignity in labor and created this “pie in the sky” mentality that a sky daddy will provide everything even if you don’t work with miracles that break protocols

there you go - so when a person is seen as too hard working - he must be under a curse and lacking divine grace in his life - that’s why he is “working like an elephant snd eating like an ant”

thats were it started from, forgetting that America where prosperity gospel started from have the most hardworking people on earth

i have never seen an american so comfortable earning money from one source even in their 70’s but some mofos in Nigeria have not turned 50 they retire themselves to veranda gossips greeting passers by, and waiting for their kids to feed them - I was in awe when i first came to America 20+ years ago, the driver of the bus that took me to disneyland was a 70 year old woman - that told me exactly what’s wrong with most Nigerians in Nigeria - LAZINESS and PRIDE!
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by tishbite42: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Misterone:
you are the clown here, jumping up and down like a donkey. Let me tell you, Obi cannot win this election. Get that into your fucking skull. Biafra is dead, now or ever.
If you can't bring a post where I supported Obi, shame on you.
Forza Biafra
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Misterone: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
tishbite42:

If you can't bring a post where I supported Obi, shame on you.
Forza Biafra
Obifraud
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by varmint: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
scandal as you say but not facts that's why he is not in prison
Your logic is not consistent. According to you, every corrupt person, not people involved in scandals, is in jail.

THE POLICY WAS MEARNT TO REDUCE CORRUPTION BUT NIGERIANS LIKE U AND ALL THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS HAVE STOPPED HIM AND NOW THE THIEVES ARE CHANGING THEIR LOOTED OLD NOTES TILL 10TH OF FEB.
EVERY TIME A POLICY THAT WILL CHANGE THE COUNTRY IS BROUGHT FORWARD, CORRUPT POLITICIANS WILL USE THE POOR NIGERIANS THAT WOULD HAVE BENEFITTED TO KICK AGAINST IT.

The guy who you quoted as corrupt is not in jail, therefore you labeled him corrupt wrongly. The politicians changing their money to new naira are not in jail, therefore they are not corrupt.

Why are you contradicting yourself?
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Franzinni: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
okuta007:

my brother you are absolutely correct about the toxic mindset of the majority of youths in Nigeria especially that which related to “wealth without work” - (www) - and that’s the mindset they export to europe, brazil, indonesia, south africa and india and end up doing drugs and romance scams - i think we lost it in Nigeria when prosperity preachers were given a free ride to ridicule the dignity in labor and created this “pie in the sky” mentality that a sky daddy will provide everything even if you don’t work with miracles that break protocols

there you go - so when a person is seen as too hard working - he must be under a curse and lacking divine grace in his life - that’s why he is “working like an elephant snd eating like an ant”

thats were it started from, forgetting that America where prosperity gospel started from have the most hardworking people on earth

i have never seen an american so comfortable earning money from one source even in their 70’s but some mofos in Nigeria have not turned 50 they retire themselves to veranda gossips greeting passers by, and waiting for their kids to feed them - I was in awe when i first came to America 20+ years ago, the driver of the bus that took me to disneyland was a 70 year old woman - that told me exactly what’s wrong with most Nigerians in Nigeria - LAZINESS and PRIDE!
laziness and pride ... On point. My worry is ... No one seem to have a solid solution and with the proliferation of technology, it is becoming increasingly obvious that patriotism is non existent in the heart of Nigerians.

And Nigeria is so blessed we have the manpower, we have the oil, we have vast mineral reserves, we have culture , we have tourism, we have art we have music but we are still a sleeping giant. It's a very strange condition. And I sometimes wonder if there is a reason not to believe this whole thing is deliberately orchestrated to follow a scripted narrative. And the youth who should step to the plate and accelerate the growth of the country are busy looking for client to bomb and steal thier money via fraudulent means. May God help us.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Mubiola360: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=losky83 post=120587074]YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL.
So as it is now, you like the situation we are? If the 31st of Jan has stand, it could have been worse. No one is opposing the policy, all what we needed is feasible/workable execution of the policy . What's wrong with ATM nkt working in full capacity ? Where are the new notes? Has the CBN sanction financial organization for not complying with the order?
Imagine the short period for over 200milliion people, how about areas that doesn't have network, electricity or financial institution?
some things must be put in place before this exercise.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Xylon: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
KingKO22:
This is reason why they dont want Asiwaju to win bcs he will expose all the accomplices that work with BH and IPOB

Asiwaju is the only pragmatic and competent leader that can defeat insurgency and militants in Nigeria
What's pragmatic and competent about balablu and bulabla?? You better wake up!!
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by shugamummy: 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tell me what he has exposed throughout his entire political career. Has he even exposed where he comes from or are his family lines all dead? They will play Asiwaju like a harlot and dump him like used condom.

Go and get your PVC and vote for oneness, peace, livelihood of this Nation.
Vote Peter Obi

KingKO22:

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by sonofthunder: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
AH AH. We do not understand.
I responded to your insult by saying" let's here your view or shut up ", did I say anything bad?

You started the insults sir, you still displaying that you are shallow and ignorant.

That's why your focus is on insults rather points.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by okuta007: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Franzinni:
laziness and pride ... On point. My worry is ... No one seem to have a solid solution and with the proliferation of technology, it is becoming increasingly obvious that patriotism is non existent in the heart of Nigerians.

And Nigeria is so blessed we have the manpower, we have the oil, we have vast mineral reserves, we have culture , we have tourism, we have art we have music but we are still a sleeping giant. It's a very strange condition. And I sometimes wonder if there is a reason not to believe this whole thing is deliberately orchestrated to follow a scripted narrative. And the youth who should step to the plate and accelerate the growth of the country are busy looking for client to bomb and steal thier money via fraudulent means. May God help us.

My brother - one thing for sure needs to take place before Nigeria can wake up as a giant - there needs to be separation even if it’s for 5 to 10 years and then let’s come back again as one country if need be- then the average yoruba man - igbo man or hausa/fulani man will be forced to that tribe and religion means nothing to the elite class of politicians- it’s just a divisive tactic they use to whip us sentiments and skew the emotions of the masses

Not until we get to the point where the yorubas / igbos and hausa fulanis can identify their weekness of promoting tribal hate in Nigeria we are going no where

Imagine if Tinubu was to be President of Oduduwa Or Obi was to be President of Biafra and Atiku or Kwankwanso was to be President of Arewa respectively for one term of 5 years and that qualifies then to stand for election in an electoral college system to be President of Nigeria - if any of these regions in the last 5 years was maladministered —/ will that regional Premier have the guts to seek the presidency of the whole Nigeria afterwards ?

Heck no, because his incompetence would be doing out - If Buhari was allowed to rule North first for 5 years from 2010 to 2015 - and his incompetence became national knowledge- even his northern brothers won’t vote for him
to rule Nigeria - talkless of Emilokan being able to convince yorubas to vote for him in 2015 because everyone will see that he can’t even secure the north - how can he then claim to be able to secure the whole of Nigeria ?

when Biafrans see how Atiku performed in the North in the last 5 years - Atiku won’t even need to campaign much in the next before people will vote for him. When Northerners see how Tinubu performed in Oduduwa - they will vote him over Atiku and when Oduduwa sees the job Obi has done in Biafra - he will be voted for massively

That’s competition and it brings out the very best in everyone and in every system

Until we get to this level for leadership recruitment - we are just playing in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Franzinni: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
okuta007:

My brother - one thing for sure needs to take place before Nigeria can wake up as a giant - there needs to be separation even if it’s for 5 to 10 years and then let’s come back again as one country if need be- then the average yoruba man - igbo man or hausa/fulani man will be forced to that tribe and religion means nothing to the elite class of politicians- it’s just a divisive tactic they use to whip us sentiments and skew the emotions of the masses

Not until we get to the point where the yorubas / igbos and hausa fulanis can identify their weekness of promoting tribal hate in Nigeria we are going no where

Imagine if Tinubu was to be President of Oduduwa Or Obi was to be President of Biafra and Atiku or Kwankwanso was to be President of Arewa respectively for one term of 5 years and that qualifies then to stand for election in an electoral college system - if any of their region in the last 5 years will they have the guts to seek the presidency afterwards ?

when Biafrans see how Atiku performed in the North in the last 5 years - Atiku won’t even need to campaign much in the next before people will vote for him. When Northerners see how Tinubu performed in Oduduwa - they will vote him over Atiku and when Oduduwa sees the job Obi has done in Biafra - he will be voted for massively

That’s competition and it brings out the very best in everyone and in every system

Until we get to this level for leadership recruitment - we are just playing in Nigeria
this is a fantastic solution in less that a day, how come these so called lawmakers go and sit there and talk yet they don't reason in this way... This is progressive at it's very core.. but I guess crude oil is where the problem sits.. which in turn reflects your point of the problem of laziness and pride... It is obvious the country is running on idea and understanding of outdated minds. See the craziness going on with the new currency now ... They just make laws without consideration of the people. And many of the people making this decisions are professors and doctors who were internationally trained ... How come then with all the training, they still make so much blunders... E weak me.... But God dey.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by okuta007: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Franzinni:
this is a fantastic solution in less that a day, how come these so called lawmakers go and sit there and talk yet they don't reason in this way... This is progressive at it's very core.. but I guess crude oil is where the problem sits.. which in turn reflects your point of the problem of laziness and pride... It is obvious the country is running on idea and understanding of outdated minds. See the craziness going on with the new currency now ... They just make laws without consideration of the people. And many of the people making this decisions are professors and doctors who were internationally trained ... How come then with all the training, they still make so much blunders... E weak me.... But God dey.

my brother you see those professors you mentioned, they are daily getting coopted and consumed by the prevailing culture which much change- so yes you are right, we have great strategist of international reputation all over Nigeria - but according to Rufai Oseni of Arise TV “culture will eat strategy for breakfast”

No strategy will work when the culture of tribal hate, religious intolerance, regional supremacy and political impunity exist in the country

1 Like

Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Karnice600: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
losky83:
My brother God will bless your heart.
The country needs people like you.
Sometimes I wonder why Nigerians reason the way they do even the educated.
I wish there are more men like you out there.

Sir, it's what I've observed many times before now. In Nigeria, prices easily spike during certain crisis, but barely fall afterwards.

Our commitment and sense of responsibility is still on the primitive level; night watchers and tyre burners, thief executors and jungle justice committee, football lovers association etc.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by ciencee(m): 4:09am On Feb 04, 2023
So na Naira dem dey take buy weapon before?
This is deep.
Re: Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) by Ovasize(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2023
He will expose gini? Yet he chose a Boko man as running mate, your story is not adding up

[quite author=KingKO22 post=120594259]This is reason why they dont want Asiwaju to win bcs he will expose all the accomplices that work with BH and IPOB

Asiwaju is the only pragmatic and competent leader that can defeat insurgency and militants in Nigeria [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) / Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How / Step Mother In Kano Castrates Stepson (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.