Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) (7773 Views)

Big Brother Naija: Lilo Shows Off Unshaved Vagina On Tv In Front Of Eric / Hoe Stories Trending On Whatsapp Tv's (pictures) / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Let’s encourage those who still want to come learn firsthand 😁😁😁
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by emorse(m): 12:21am On Feb 03, 2023
Gadafii:
What do you expect of illegal immigrants

If you have good cause to japa with the necessary documents, don’t think it twice ooo, this op na werèy, I should stay in my country to hustle when tanker Dey fall on top people, where fuel sells for 400, where food cost is on the rise daily and the hustle you Dey hustle can’t even keep up with those??

The energy you exert in “hustling “ in nigeria if you apply tht same energy in Europe you will be rich, as least in naira, if you are not illegal immigrant
You forget that you won't be spending in naira. I'll agree more if you say one would be " at least more comfortable".

1 Like

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 12:52am On Feb 03, 2023
This caption should be Africans disgrace themselves in Europe.
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by WorWorBoy: 3:36am On Feb 03, 2023
omoiyalayi:
Some of this people are better than people living in a big house in Nigeria #Fact
Lies! How does being a refugee in Europe better than living in a big house in Nigeria with 52inch plasma tv, DStv dish,and a play station 4 console? ?? Whatever drugs you are talking, you better stop it cause it's making you go mad.🤷🚶🚶

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by BeanX(m): 4:47am On Feb 03, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Oga these are illegal migrants from Africa. Were you expecting them to be staying in 5 star hotels?
Don't mind him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Chasito(m): 6:12am On Feb 03, 2023
omoiyalayi:
Some of this people are better than people living in a big house in Nigeria #Fact
how can u compare some one that lives comfortably in Nigeria with atleast 2 or 3 cars and a well furnished mansion to someone that stays in a tent, abi canopy? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by 23jerryking(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2023
ictplotter:

So illegal immigrants are not human beings and they deserve this suicide treatment.
There is no place lik home and you can make it big anywhere is all about vision and dedication. Gullible Nigerians think every part in Europe and America is heaven on earth, there is poverty and suffering everywhere.
But at least you're allowed to hustle legitimately in those places, nobody will kidnap you from your farm and kill you, nobody will deny you of opportunities simply because you don't belong in a particular tribe or region. The same cannot be said about the so-called one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by PrinceLucian: 7:53am On Feb 03, 2023
23jerryking:
But at least you're allowed to hustle legitimately in those places, nobody will kidnap you from your farm and kill you, nobody will deny you of opportunities simply because you don't belong in a particular tribe or region. The same cannot be said about the so-called one Nigeria
So how do you explain racism then? undecided
Oga what you mention also happens in that abroad.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by PrinceLucian: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2023
Chasito:
how can u compare some one that lives comfortably in Nigeria with atleast 2 or 3 cars and a well furnished mansion to someone that stays in a tent, abi canopy? undecided
You they mind am.
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by KingMack(m): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2023
This kind wan na him you go see their brother or sister go dey shout uppandan say MY BROTHER DEY YANKI, MY SISTER DEY YANKI angry May God help us😟😔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by 23jerryking(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2023
PrinceLucian:
So how do you explain racism then? undecided
Oga what you mention also happens in that abroad.
Racism on entirely a different phenomenon. How many black communities in Europe have you heard being bombarded simply because they're blacks? But here we have Nigerian army even offering helping hands to bandits so as to kill innocent Nigerians. Abegi the difference is clear
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2023
I rather be a king in my village here in nigeria than be a slave in europe...
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Pelumar(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2023
emorse:

You can't save what you don't have bro. Shelter is not a luxury. It's right after food on the list of basic human needs. Saving is not even next on that list. Na person wey dey alive go fit think of to save.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone who wants to go anyway. It's not like home is such a fantastic place either.
but my brother was homeless in Australia and have a house for rent here in Ilorin, he got his first apartment last year June. His a caregiver he just send money on few occasions his doing fine over there . The system work there unless a black man is lazy that the only way he won’t prosper that what my brother often say . Do dirty job and get paid. after the money not comfy lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Sweetvie: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2023
ictplotter:

[/b]So illegal immigrants are not human beings and they deserve this suicide treatment[b].
There is no place lik home and you can make it big anywhere is all about vision and dedication. Gullible Nigerians think every part in Europe and America is heaven on earth, there is poverty and suffering everywhere.
@bolded
Bruh, I'm not saying they're not human beings.
They're the one that put themselves in that situation. What do they expect ? A warm welcome with jobs and houses ready for them?
Moving to a particular country legally there's no assurance that things are going to work out the way you planned, much less of being illegal.
But legal immigrants can boldly go out there and look for something to survive on. No place like home... Yeah, they should have stay in their country. Who send them to travel? None other than themselves. They should learn to do things the right way.
They should be ready to face anything. It's called survival of the fittest.
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Sweetvie: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2023
laivwire:

Not necessarily.

This is more common in France and Italy. [/b]I could already guess from the first picture. Jobs are not so abundant everywhere and you gotta hustle[b]. Those African guys who peddle souvenirs and fast food around the Eiffel tower, [/b]do you how much they gross in a week[b]?

Dey there grin
That's it
How are they suppose to cope and survive?

How much?
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by henndukwe18: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2023
We'll, there are always remote areas in every country

1 Like

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by pansophist(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Even in Nigeria, do you compare yourself with almajiri and touts? Of course not. These illegal immigrants are the minorities, most Africans in Europe live good lives.

If an opportunity to japa comes and you refused solely because of these misleading pictures, then you deserve every suffering that befalls on you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by lereinter(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2023
seanwilliam:

You have a slave mentality infact this is worst form of inferiority complex I’ve ever seen in my life . Spits

You are talking as if this things and worst do not happen in the country of your own
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by lereinter(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2023
Illegal1:
I rather be a king in my village here in nigeria than be a slave in europe...

Who will dash you kingship in nigeria

Your money in bank have you collected it king

Hope bandits and Fulani terrorist have not taken over your village

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2023
koladata:
if rent is 2k pounds and your intention is to hustle for 3month. you just saved about 5million naira
this is absolutely rubbish .

So because of savings you’ll go through this kind of hardship nitori oloun? Do you guys really value money more than your well-being?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by faceland: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Refugees (you know we have them too, there are light skin coily-hair people from North Africa begging for money and sleep on our streets, here in Nigeria)
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by 23jerryking(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
faceland:
Refugees (you know we have them too, there are light skin coily-hair people from North Africa begging for money and sleep on our streets, here in Nigeria)
I saw one very beautiful kid when I was in school then..mehn.. almost white but brown skinned.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by faceland: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
23jerryking:
I saw one very beautiful kid when I was in school then..mehn.. almost white but brown skinned.

Yes, they are cute.
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by PrinceLucian: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
23jerryking:
Racism on entirely a different phenomenon. How many black communities in Europe have you heard being bombarded simply because they're blacks? But here we have Nigerian army even offering helping hands to bandits so as to kill innocent Nigerians. Abegi the difference is clear
Terrorism and religious conflict happens everywhere. The likes of Afghanistan, Syria,Libya and co are a example. Even in that Europe you can get kill from being black, the Kkk are know to attack black people, you can also lose your job for being black, some Organization in Europe don't accept in their Organization so?🤷
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Westchester(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
I still want go undecided embarassed
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Regex: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
People will leave their country on tourist visa without plans, without making research about the country they are going to and end up like that, you can't use that to judge a nation. How about the indisplaced in Nigeria?
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
this is nothing compared to the usa
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by spartan117(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Chasito:
This is even too much.
Someone staying in a self con and able to have 2 decent meals per day is 10x better than the person living on the street or in a tent in Europe

1 Like

Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by fillipelobos: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Oga these are illegal migrants from Africa. Were you expecting them to be staying in 5 star hotels?

Well said
Re: This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2023

At least they can sleep on the streets and still wake up alive with all their body parts intact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) / Sex On The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.