Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,106 members, 7,916,227 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:16 PM

Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand (6783 Views)

Soldier Beaten To Stupor For Killing Guest At Funeral In Lekki / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by IkennaOodo: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
It happened in UNIBEN. He went to withdraw money from the school ATM and in the process beat a student there inside the school, students at the ATM stand there in the school rushed him immediately and started beating him back.

https://twitter.com/Nwezeikenweze/status/1621233487100379137?t=MpSS4_z2AXgv6P1nNhtJWg&s=19

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by madridguy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Oh my God, the lone soldier was badly humiliated. The video is so disturbing.

Nigeria government need to really train our soldiers on how to behave. How can you go to a public place and be fighting people, especially students. UNIBEN for that matter lipsrsealed

32 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by bjdon: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Edo no dey carry last.

24 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by bennybuhari: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
See how dem rake the fake soldier and he crashed

18 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Ivimmanuel: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nawaoh the guy forget say school nah barracks on it own, you no fit beat student for school and nothing will happen.

30 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by ojun50(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
I watch the video ooooh
Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by KingAzubuike(f): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
bennybuhari:
See how dem rake the fake soldier and he crashed
he's not fake.. just outnumbered. . He beat a civilian or not, its wrong to humiliate a uniform man. Most of these soldiers tho don't know how to behave in a territory they're not familiar with. One soldier , no weapon yet you humiliated a student inside a university? Dem go too beat craze commot for your body na

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by KingAzubuike(f): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ivimmanuel:
Nawaoh the guy forget say school nah barracks on it own, you no fit beat student for school and nothing will happen.
Na mumu.. most likely a private.. students wey dey find little opportunity to cause riot. For student environment an injury to one is an injury to all. Soldiers are usually trained to comport and keep a low profile when they're outnumbered and without weapon in an unfamiliar territory. Dem go too beat craze commot for your body .

Meanwhile I trust nigerian army. Senior military officer go come apologize to the students for the behavior of his men for sure but see those junior soldiers ehn, dem don dey plan bad thing already. Night raid things, secret killings. Soldiers no dey take shíts like these likely. I remember in university when one cult guy fought with a soldier. For straight seven days those guys were patrolling the area looking for him. Na that time I respect nigerian army. If they decide to have your time na you go tire.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Urheadmaster(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
He who went and fetch ants infected firewoods should be ready for the visitation of lizards as a guest
KingAzubuike:
he's not fake.. just outnumbered. . He beat a civilian or not, its wrong to humiliate a uniform man. Most of these soldiers tho don't know how to behave in a territory they're not familiar with. One soldier , no weapon yet you humiliated a student inside a university? Dem go too beat craze commot for your body na

12 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by hisgrace090: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Very unprofessional Nigerian uniform men.

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
New recruits are always out of control.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by simple250: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Soldier weh cross him boundary GO COLLECT WOTOWORO [color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by SergeantTitus(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
No wahala. Na people wey no dey there go narrate how the part 2 take start and end. No wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by IkennaOodo: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Na mumu.. most likely a private.. students wey dey find little opportunity to cause riot. For student environment an injury to one is an injury to all. Soldiers are usually trained to comport and keep a low profile when they're outnumbered and without weapon in an unfamiliar territory. Dem go too beat craze commot for your body .

Meanwhile I trust nigerian army. Senior military officer go come apologize to the students for the behavior of his men for sure but see those junior soldiers ehn, dem don dey plan bad thing already. Night raid things, secret killings. Soldiers no dey take shíts like these likely. I remember in university when one cult guy fought with a soldier. For straight seven days those guys were patrolling the area looking for him. Na that time I respect nigerian army. If they decide to have your time na you go tire.

That reminds a similar incident: soldiers flogged all the youths the caught in a certain community because one of the community boy beat a soldier.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by KingAzubuike(f): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
IkennaOodo:

That reminds a similar incident: soldiers flogged all the youths the caught in a certain community because one of the community boy beat a soldier.
I'm telling you that the actions of these students won't end well. The military don't take stuffs like these likely. Night raid things or dem go just park hilux for one corner dey wait for any unfortunate soul wey go pass by.

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by ubest1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Those students rubbish the soldier, so unfortunate las-las same students will betray their follows by pinpointing them to reenforcement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by ganisucks(f): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
IkennaOodo:
It happened in UNIBEN. He went to withdraw money from the school ATM and in the process beat a student there inside the school, students at the ATM stand there in the school rushed him immediately and started beating him back.

https://twitter.com/Nwezeikenweze/status/1621233487100379137?t=MpSS4_z2AXgv6P1nNhtJWg&s=19
By the time, the men from signal barracks storm main gate, the weak student union will start to cry. The beating they gave Uniben students and all those immature, senseless Hall 3 boys in 2013 was probably not told to the jambitos of 2019 set.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by slimfit1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
hisgrace090:
Very unprofessional Nigerian uniform men.

It's the way they are trained since 1970 the military service doesn't know their function in our society, they think because they have guns they can just assault civilians for no reason. Looking at their training it's really poor and each time they attack a single citizen I hate it being a Nigerian. I expect some soldiers to go to the university to attack students watch.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Hypeman147(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
bjdon:
Edo no dey carry last.
make dem sha run for the soldier come back 😂

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Hypeman147(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
KingAzubuike:
dem beat am oo but e be like e mark one person 𝘍𝘈𝘊𝘌, and make that person no go pass front of barrack make that soldier see am

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by ganisucks(f): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hypeman147:
make dem sha run for the soldier come back 😂
Don't mind them. I'm sure the incident was at that intersection between Hall 3 and Hall 4. I'm sure it was the ridiculously naive Hall 3 boys that attacked the soldier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by iluvdonjazzy: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
IkennaOodo:

great, nice one. How can you just go about beaten people in this kind of thenced situation we are when it's not a military regim, no light, no fuel, no money for ATM, no money for POS, no food, high cost of living infact no water sef.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by ganisucks(f): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
KingAzubuike:

I'm telling you that the actions of these students won't end well. The military don't take stuffs like these likely. Night raid things or dem go just park hilux for one corner dey wait for any unfortunate soul wey go pass by.
They will storm main gate and flog shege out of the unfortunate students they find there. But, after a while, the school administration will meet with the barrack commanding officer and resolve the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by ganisucks(f): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
iluvdonjazzy:
great, nice one
Nice one, abi. Will you console the innocent unfortunate ones that will chop koboko, when the soldiers storm main gate. I trust school security, they will gear 4 from their command post.
Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by falcon01: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
The guy never stayed down
Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by hashtagged(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Omo see disgrace

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by iluvdonjazzy: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
ganisucks:

Nice one, abi. Will you console the innocent unfortunate ones that will chop koboko, when the soldiers storm main gate. I trust school security, they will gear 4 from their command post.
just hear yourself, what right has the soldier to beat an innocent student that came to withdraw money in this frustrated country and of course this is not a military regim.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Who are this fear fear people I belive they are lagosians

Let me remind you edo is not Lagos

Soldier will do nothing and they will not set out for any revenge....

They lost this one, and even if they come for revenge they better bring guns if not dem go collect beaten again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by mightyhaze: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
iluvdonjazzy:
just hear yourself, what right has the soldier to beat an innocent student that came to withdraw money in this frustrated country and of course this is not a military regim.
I tire for that parrot.. flapping all over the thread like an excited hen. I'm just so ashamed of some adult Nigerians.

9 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by joinnow: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Are they not human being too.
Abi they from Pluto
Or na liquid metal they their blood.
Shey they be cyborg
The way Nigeria dey go na
Every every dey vex

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by ganisucks(f): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
iluvdonjazzy:
Tell that to a 14year old girl in 2013, who was groped by soldiers, in retaliation for being disturbed by senseless hungry malnourished Hall 3 boys who have nothing better to do with their time.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by HappyPagan: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bleep Dem Bullies. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Go Out Dressed Like This SARS Will Never Stop You (SEE PHOTO) / Cybercrime: EFCC, Brazil To Strengthen Collaboration / Criminals Cloning Government Websites – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.