Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

A Local Nail Cutter Goes Cashless With His Pos Machine --photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Local Nail Cutter Goes Cashless With His Pos Machine --photo (488 Views)

Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital / Nigeria Should Ask Brazil For Their Electronic Voting Machine(photo) / Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Toll Collection Goes Cashless Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Local Nail Cutter Goes Cashless With His Pos Machine --photo by sarrki(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
A local nail cutter goes cashless with his pos machine

Re: A Local Nail Cutter Goes Cashless With His Pos Machine --photo by lhordspy: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lol.

I found out Emefiele is yiibo today. These people wail on anything political appointment and nominations, yet when they have little opportunity to prove themselves. They run the country into chaos.
Re: A Local Nail Cutter Goes Cashless With His Pos Machine --photo by everythinggirly(f): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Even Aboki get him personal post machine,😂 nothing I no go see for this country, POS business is the new oil and gas business. 😂🤣
Re: A Local Nail Cutter Goes Cashless With His Pos Machine --photo by Rubeshi(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol.

I found out Emefiele is yiibo today. These people wail on anything political appointment and nominations, yet when they have little opportunity to prove themselves. They run the country into chaos.
my brother don't mind them . Tinubu will win the whole SE with 95% in each state . This I have seen.

Mumu urchins
Re: A Local Nail Cutter Goes Cashless With His Pos Machine --photo by Amaechi2023(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
I've always known Nigerians would adapt.
The cashless policy is a good policy but with a negative intention and less facilities to execute plus a corrupt system to ensure its transparency.
Re: A Local Nail Cutter Goes Cashless With His Pos Machine --photo by franchasng: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol.

Niger Delta people (including those of them bearing Igbo names) are not Igbos whenever it is time for them to vomit crude oil for you one Naijiriya political criminals and jobbers, but they automatically turn Igbos the moment they disagree with Southwest political criminals and treasury looters, no be juju be that? shocked

Akwa Ibom state Governor Udom Emmanuel and former Kano born APC Chieftain and Tinubu's PCC member, Sa'adatu Mohammed already described the Yorubas for the world to hear, we don't need further explanation grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Local Nail Cutter Goes Cashless With His Pos Machine --photo by Momcherry(f): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Oh wow...

At the Beautiful Gate, Peter did not give shishi, he healed the lame Acts:3. (Food for thought)
Re: A Local Nail Cutter Goes Cashless With His Pos Machine --photo by CuddleBerry(f): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
He will even spend more due to bank charges. Doesn't make sense
Re: A Local Nail Cutter Goes Cashless With His Pos Machine --photo by Mindlog: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
The Kenya's M-pesa model, is the way to go not POS machine, all that is needed is a basic phone that is even without internet as long as it can receive sms...it good to go.

(1) (Reply)

If The Naira Scarcity Can Go On For 6 Months Will Inflation Drop By 20% ? / Yoruba Muslims Declare Support For Mr Peter Obi / BREAKING: Supreme Court Declares Lawan Yobe North Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.