Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,871 members, 7,933,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:56 PM

PENCOM Regulated Annuity: What You Need To Know - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / PENCOM Regulated Annuity: What You Need To Know (332 Views)

The Best Time To Move From Program Withdrawal To PENCOM Regulated Annuity. / Programmed Withdrawal Or Annuity? / Programmed Withdrawal VS Annuity, Which Is Retirement Plan Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PENCOM Regulated Annuity: What You Need To Know by KINGBEN1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
1. The PENCOM Regulated Annuity (PRA) is a major alternative to the PFA’s (Pension Fund Administrator) Programme Withdrawal.

2. This PRA is backed by the 2014 PENCOM Act.

3. This plan is executed at retirement or if the RSA (Retirement Savings Account) holder is 50 years old.

4. 25% lump sum of the whole RSA balance is paid to the retiree and the remaining 75% is converted into an annuity for life.

5. The monthly or quarterly payments of PRA is done immediately the plan takes effect.

6. The Annuity payment is guaranteed for life unlike the programmed withdrawal which is paid only for an expected life span.

Ask your provider for further clarifications.
Or Call/WhatsApp me for more details about this plan.

Check my signature.

Re: PENCOM Regulated Annuity: What You Need To Know by benugo(m): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2023
Contact me
Re: PENCOM Regulated Annuity: What You Need To Know by Francisco01(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
KINGBEN1:
1. The PENCOM Regulated Annuity (PRA) is a major alternative to the PFA’s (Pension Fund Administrator) Programme Withdrawal.

2. This PRA is backed by the 2014 PENCOM Act.

3. This plan is executed at retirement or if the RSA (Retirement Savings Account) holder is 50 years old.

4. 25% lump sum of the whole RSA balance is paid to the retiree and the remaining 75% is converted into an annuity for life.

5. The monthly or quarterly payments of PRA is done immediately the plan takes effect.

6. The Annuity payment is guaranteed for life unlike the programmed withdrawal which is paid only for an expected life span.

Ask your provider for further clarifications.
Or Call/WhatsApp me for more details about this plan.

Check my signature.

As a retiree did you also contribute to the contributory pension scheme and after some year of being with your PFA your pensions was stopped for any reason and you want a help or don't know how to go about getting your pensions back or do you have parents who contributed to the pensions scheme and their pensions had been stopped and would like to assist them

Contact Frank (Licensed Risk Adviser) on
07033895094 or
08148701491 or
Alozie.obilo@yahoo.com or
Alozie.obilo.f@gmail.com

https:///L9xtPnBOmqECpUuGvox3QI

(1) (Reply)

For Sale! 5bedroom Semi Detached @ LBS Ajah. ₦85M. Eunice 2348029562694 / How To Invest Your First N100, 000 Profitably / Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.