Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,253 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police (16810 Views)

Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by tonyson010(m): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2023
Goodson15:
Why will inec tell people that their PVC is not FOUND where is it kept,earlier this week lagos non indigens PVC was dump inside soakaway at AGBARA area lagos, las las

they are secretively disenfranchising many people especially those that are not lagosians.
I did transfer, my name is in the voter register but my card is unprinted according to INEC.
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by Pityoobi: 8:11am On Feb 03, 2023
You see how urchins behave. We told them to stay put in their Alaigbo slums but they rushed to Lagos, having registered in Alaigbo, they want to vote in Lagos. All these zombiedients are not wise at all.
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by Pityoobi: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2023
tonyson010:

they are secretively disenfranchising many people especially those that are not lagosians.
I did transfer, my name is in the voter register but my card is unprinted according to INEC.
Nonso....sukudiii stay one place, you are causing confusion. You cant register in Alaigbo and plan to vote in Lagos. Not possible. We know what Igbos are doing, they are deliberately migrating their people to Lagos to vote Obi and hopefully supplant the indigenous people of the state, it will not work.
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by odun51587: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2023
That Awo ibadan bi eni n wo oyo obama clone in a bad way never mean good for the nation.That Awo ibadan bi eni n wo oyo obama clone in a bad way never mean good for the nation....
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by Musauzor(m): 8:20am On Feb 03, 2023
You foolishly think that it's only the Igbo that are affected. Even some Yoruba people who migrated from their villages to Lagos, Abuja, PH, Kaduna etc are also affected
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by professorPABX: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2023
Pityoobi:
Nonso....sukudiii stay one place, you are causing confusion. You cant register in Alaigbo and plan to vote in Lagos. Not possible. We know what Igbos are doing, they are deliberately migrating their people to Lagos to vote Obi and hopefully supplant the indigenous people of the state, it will not work.

It is Ayo Adebanjo, Doyin Okupe and Obasanjo that gave this albino the audacity to come to our land and be creating nuisance.
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by Sleekfingers: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2023
bennybuhari:
Just because he insisted you shouldn't deny Igbos their PVCs. High neck ole!!!

Election never start una don dey wail......awon wailing wailers.....

Nobody is denying anybody from collecting their PVC .....

1 Like

Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by Housing(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Shut up and tell INEC to release people's PVC'S.

You think you can hoard people's PVC and still want them to keep quite.

Especially the corrupt officials at Oshodi LGA.

He has right to demand better service but to not to the extent of holding a press conference in the INEC conference room that was a trespass, invasion and an act capable of disturbing public peace

What do you think will happen if every other Nigerians decided to do same.

Having response to your comments.

You lack decorum and civility to engage in a public discussion. I will not respond to character like you again.
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by professorPABX: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2023
Housing:

He has right to demand better service but to not to the extent of holding a press conference in the INEC conference room that was a trespass, invasion and an act capable of disturbing public peace

What do you think will happen if every other Nigerians decided to do same.

Having response to your comments.

You lack decorum and civility to engage in a public discussion. I will not respond to character like you again.
E

It is Ayo Adebanjo, Doyin Okupe and Obasanjo that gave this albino the audacity to come to our land and be creating nuisance.
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by IgOga(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2023
Se we nor tell you...Obi dey win Lagos crew....if you wan vote PitObi go East go vote na wetin Lagos REC dey talk.

Double registration = No PVC = Zero vote
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by Makavelli001: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2023
WHY IS IT THAT IN ALL STATES OF THE FEDERATION, ITS ONLY LAGOS STATE THAT HAVE DOUBLE REGISTRATION.?

IS THERE NO IGBOS THAT MIGREATED TO KANO, KADUNA, FCT OR OSUN STATES.?

WHY IS IT ONLY LAGOS THAT HAVE PEOPLE WITH DOUBLE REGISTRATION

1 Like

Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2023
OkoroBufo:
Pata Utomi was trying to insigate tribal revolt at INEC office. Ibos have blackmailed INEC in Lagos, Peter Obi and his ibo teams in Labour party are spreading false agenda against Lagos State. Of all the tribes resident in Lagos, it is only ibos that are being denied PVCs, illiterate people that did not know they were supposed to do transfer but wanted to collect double PVCs in Lagos.
UGM are burning down INEC office in their region but they are here flexing akpu head in Lagos.

-Okoro bufo

Some of you demented irresponsible Yoruba's needs to be Pitied.

To idiots like you, as long as a person is from the Eastern region, he's an Igbo. You only try to separate them when you want to play your useless Divide and rule.

Cursed urchins will never learn.

1 Like

Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by Lionmachala(m): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Shut up and tell INEC to release people's PVC'S.

You think you can hoard people's PVC and still want them to keep quite.

Especially the corrupt officials at Oshodi LGA.

Tell them... Pls again and again

1 Like

Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by Indispensable85(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2023
There's nothing wrong with it provided it's not Tinubu. By the way,reality is hitting hard in zombiediots. They're beginning to see that kai kai is different from water even though they're similar in colour. Lol...🤣🤣🤣 Desperation don dey set in.
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by drealcivilceno(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2023
SmartPolician:
I blame INEC for this.

I knew this was going to happen someday.

If someone comes to register, the first question they are meant to ask them is if they had registered somewhere before so that their details would be transferred.

Unfortunately, nobody asks probably because they intentionally want to disenfranchise people. It takes an enlightened Nigerian who listens to news all the time to know the difference between transfer and fresh registration.

Sadly, no matter the amount of violence anyone applies, it won't change anything. The law is clear - if you register twice, you won't get a PVC; it's as easy as ABC. INEC made that clear several times last year.

So you think they dey did fresh registration?

Haba!

In 2019 I did mine in yaba, one registration officer said I had registered before, I vexed started shouting not to joke with me, He said I should calm down and he would resolve the matter, he captured me. This 2022, I found out that he didn't give me any local government area.

So I went to register this year around IBA Lagos, and the officers told me "Omo Ibo nothing for you here ooh", Na so I go my sister place for shomolu, they were trying to frustrate Ibos by registering the elders that won't probably vote or crazy booking touts!

My friend did hers in 2019 and she is looking for hers...

This guys are trying frustrate Ibos in Lagos.

Tinubu was not the first governor in LAGOS state, this will push some people to the wall ooh!

1 Like

Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by Pityoobi: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2023
professorPABX:

Honestly it's becoming too glaring for all to see what the Igbos are trying to achieve, they are working assiduously to take over Lagos by migrating all their village people to Lagos. Yet they want Biafra.
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by Pityoobi: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2023
drealcivilceno:

Haba!

In 2019 I did mine in yaba, one the registration officer said I had registered before, I vexed started shouting not to joke with me, I said I should calm down and he would resolve the matter, he captured me. This 2022, I found out that he didn't give me any local government area.

So I went to register this year around IBA Lagos, and the officers told me "Omo Ibo nothing for you here ooh", Na so I go my sister place for shomolu, they were trying to frustrate Ibos by registering the elders that won't probably vote or crazy booking touts!

Tinubu was not the first governor in LAGOS state, this will push some people to the wall ooh!
See yourself causing confusion all over the place. You won't get a voter's card with this method of frustrating the officials with multiple registration.
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by Cforchuks: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2023
You destroy your PVC call Nigeria zoo, now you decided to vote for your Obi and register again which make it dubble registration. No PVC for you.
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by amuwo1980: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2023
The inec resident commissioner knows he is lying about double registrations , they are able to fish out double registrations but can’t void under age registrations which is clear to all in the north and how come the majority of the would be pvc owners who registered twice are in oshodi LG over night, they are not in alimoshos, he is lying and knows it
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by ASAPFERG: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2023
Area boys suppose stab that utomi to death
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by ivandrag0n: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/02/inec-accuses-pat-utomi-of-invading-lagos-office/

So sad to see the once internationally revered Professor and Finance-Expert, reduce himself not even to a national level but reduced himself to a tribal bigot and regional champion. So sad!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by BATified2023: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Gbogbowa:
that is Mc oluomo domain and those Inec work with him but this time around Lp will not accept it,they are afraid of the Igbo in oshodi useless people,let wait until we hear from prof tomorrow
u igbos will b killed like fowls if u try rubbish

Agberos will kill u n police will even arrest d remaining for causing nuisance
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by ivandrag0n: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
drealcivilceno:

Haba!

In 2019 I did mine in yaba, one registration officer said I had registered before, I vexed started shouting not to joke with me, He said I should calm down and he would resolve the matter, he captured me. This 2022, I found out that he didn't give me any local government area.

This is the exact reason why you lot are behaving the way you behave: ILLITERACY!!!

All you wrote here have proved what INEC said! It proves they’re not at fault but you. No one is try to frustrate Ibos. Rather, it is ILLITERACY, AGGRESSIVENESS & this NZOGBU-NZOGBU attitude to everything that’s frustrating Igbos!!!

And this is why one must appreciate the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo who identified EDUCATION as the surest way to take the Western Region to higher heights.

In your case, most of you can’t read or write and, yes, you make money through trade and apprenticeships but this very basic thing, RULES & REGULATIONS, which you can’t even read talk-less of comprehending, is the exact problem with you.

The LAW states that you can only cite where you are registered and also states that if you want to move to another place, you MUST apply to transfer your registration!

This basic thing that even your community leaders and the few lettered ones among you can’t even educate you about, is so sad!!!

The SE needs an educated and intentional person like Professor Chukwuma Soludo, in order not to make proper progress, not all these accidental and opportunistic politicians who are going nowhere.

By the way, nobody is being pushed to the wall except you lot who can’t or won’t follow the RULES put in place for EVERYONE, but want to circumvent them!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by adefitim(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
So you as a person common sense didn’t tell you that you can’t registered twice?

Is it INEC officials that will be bombarded with a lot of registrations that will have the luxury of time to be asking that?

You know our people has no tolerance, they want quick registration now....

SmartPolician:
I blame INEC for this.

If someone comes to register, the first question they are meant to ask them is if they had registered somewhere before so that their details would be transferred.

Unfortunately, nobody asks probably because they intentionally want to disenfranchise people. It takes an enlightened Nigerian who listens to news all the time to know the difference between transfer and fresh registration.

Sadly, no matter the amount of violence anyone applies, it won't change anything. The law is clear - if you register twice, you won't get a PVC; it's as easy as ABC. INEC made that clear several times last year.
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by buhariguy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
sreamsense:

These people just like faking and fradulent life style and they will always be the one to cry foul if it were to be another sets of people from hausa or yorubas. This is really Nzogbu, Nzogbu politics; they will be the one to shout rigging/shithole, but they will always be the cause of illegality. How can you migrate in numbers from south east to Lagos to vote without transferring your PVCs from East to West? Why migration? Oh, it may either be because of Ipob/esn effect or rigging sense. Thank, God rigging is not possible in this kind of election because it will be found out sooner or later. Go and ask Adeleke vs Oyetola in Osun.

You can't eat your cake and still have it, is either obi supporters migrate in numbers t byo Lagos to votes and create vacuum in their respective states, why other parties win their states aside LP or get low votes in the east for obi or still cast your vote in Lagos to try your luck if you can win one local government by mistake. Whatever option that is choosen, LP will end up labouring in vain due to lack of structure.

don't mind idiotic pigs of biafra, they want to vote in anambra and lagos same time
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by DanielPop(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
His eyes don clear. They have shishi votes in Oshodi Isolo and it shocked him! Just wasted time and resources.

They spent the whole time insulting others including Soludo when he warned them against nsobu nsobu politics
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by jibrilELsudan: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
INDEED THIS INEC PEOPLE ARE THE MOST STUPIDEST PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET

THIS IS LIKE A MAN SAYING AS HE WAS SITING IN HIS PARLOR WATCHING ACTION FILM THEN A STRANGER WALKED INTO HIS HOUSE AND WENT INTO HIS BEDROOM AND CLIMBED HIS MATRIMONIAL BED AND FVCKED HIS WIFE

Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by 123yes(m): 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O ma şe o. So Prof Utomi just realized that his social media warriors and ipob terrorists banking on the politics of lies, insults, ignorance, envy, bigotry and hatred do not have pvcs and are plainly ignorant of a simple process on how to move their PVC.

The time he should have used to educate them was used to insult other patriotic Nigerians not buying their dummy on ethnicity and religious bigotry politics. smh

Prof Utomi should be arrested now or after the election and prosecuted to serve as deterrent to others, then FG and INEC should report him to EU and USA for invading INEC office to incite violence in Lagos. He is not above the law.
check my signature for free stuffs!
your signature is rubbish my guy
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by drealcivilceno(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
ivandrag0n:

This is the exact reason why you lot are behaving the way you behave: ILLITERACY!!!

All you wrote here have proved what INEC said! It proves they’re not at fault but you. No one is try to frustrate Ibos. Rather, it is ILLITERACY, AGGRESSIVENESS & this NZOGBU-NZOGBU attitude to everything that’s frustrating Igbos!!!

And this is why one must appreciate the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo who identified EDUCATION as the surest way to take the Western Region to higher heights.

In your case, most of you can’t read or write and, yes, you make money through trade and apprenticeships but this very basic thing, RULES & REGULATIONS, which you can’t even read talk-less of comprehending, is the exact problem with you.

The LAW states that you can only cite where you are registered and also states that if you want to move to another place, you MUST apply to transfer your registration!

This basic thing that even your community leaders and the few lettered ones among you can’t even educate you about, is so sad!!!

The SE needs an educated and intentional person like Professor Chukwuma Soludo, in order not to make proper progress, not all these accidental and opportunistic politicians who are going nowhere.

By the way, nobody is being pushed to the wall except you lot who can’t or won’t follow the RULES put in place for EVERYONE, but want to circumvent them!!!
Pityoobi:
See yourself causing confusion all over the place. You won't get a voter's card with this method of frustrating the officials with multiple registration.

Atleast I have an origin but

Both of you are demented, frustrated bastards that do not have an origin or maybe crawled from under some rock from the bottomless pit of hell!

I just said I went to register in yaba during 2019 election, which previously I had not done, after all the shouting they gave me a TVC with yaba written as my LGA.

I tried again 2022, the same yaba i was given was not on inec's portal, while I want to register, dey said we should leave they can't register Ibos blatantly.

And you come here to spill rubbish!

It is not your fault...

You saw Osibanjo but picked Tinubu... So why should you have sense. And you talk of Obafemi and education but still choose TINUBU.

YOU ALL ARE THE HYPOCRITE!
Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by Pityoobi: 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
drealcivilceno:

Atleast I have an origin but

Both of you are demented, frustrated bastards that do not have an origin or maybe crawled from under some rock from the bottomless pit of hell!

I just said I went to register in yaba during 2019 election, which previously I had not done, after all the shouting they gave me a TVC with yaba written as my LGA.

I tried again 2022, while I want to register, dey said we should leave they can't register Ibos blatantly.

And you come here to spill rubbish!

It is not your fault...

You saw Osibanjo but picked Tinubu... So why should you have sense. And you talk of Obafemi and education but still choose TINUBU.

YOU ALL ARE THE HYPOCRITE!

Ooh I get you now, na Yaba left you dey try talk… Dem for hold you down for that Yaba left wey you go… na dia you go register, mumu come Nairaland dey shout INEC. Pele you will be alright after the election. Take your medicine ooo

Re: INEC Accuses Pat Utomi Of ‘Invading’ Lagos Office, Reports Him To DSS & Police by mediclife1987(m): 12:30am On Feb 04, 2023
SmartPolician:
I blame INEC for this.

Okay so would someone like me that registered for TVC during the Yaradua election era in Ile-Ife, have to go to Ife to effect a transfer of PVC to Lagos, or can I effect such transfer from here?

Thank you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers House Of Assembly Elects New Majority Leader And Chief Whip / EFCC Operatives Conduct Search At Dangote Head Office Over FX Transactions / Niger Delta Communities Threaten To Cripple Oil Production Over Kanu’s Continued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.