Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,891 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:02 PM

Sim Fubara'll Continue My Legacy, Deliver Next Phase Of Trans-kalabari Road, Say - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sim Fubara'll Continue My Legacy, Deliver Next Phase Of Trans-kalabari Road, Say (179 Views)

Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road / Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians / FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sim Fubara'll Continue My Legacy, Deliver Next Phase Of Trans-kalabari Road, Say by willele(m): 3:24am On Feb 03, 2023
Sim Fubara'll Continue My Legacy, Deliver Next Phase Of Trans-Kalabari Road, Says Gov Wike
•••Degema Will Not Put PDP To Shame, DELGA Sheriff Assures

The Executive Governor of Rivers State, Chief Barr. Nyesom Wike, has assured the people of Kalabari that the Sir Siminialayi Fubara administration, when elected into office, would consolidate and build on the legacies of his administration, particularly in Kalabari land.

The governor gave the assurance, Thursday, while addressing scores of party faithful at the campaign rally of the Rivers State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Degema.

He noted that his administration had made some remarkable achievements in Degema LGA and across Kalabari land, amongst which included the ongoing Trans-Kalabari Road construction, which he said would soon be commissioned in the coming weeks.

The governor added that the incoming administration of Sir Siminialayi Fubara would continue from his legacy in the area, by undertaking other phases of the Trans-Kalabari Road, which had remained a pipe dream project, until his administration made it a reality.

Governor Wike further stated that his administration had awarded the dualization of the Emohua/Kalabari Road to address the suffering of the people on the road, assuring that although his administration would not be able to see to its completion before leaving office in three months, the incoming administration would however ensure its completion.

While urging the people of Degema to be wary of the antics of the opposition elements, whom he described as 'bogibogi people,' Governor Wike commended the people of Degema for their steadfastness with the PDP since 1999, charging them to continue to vote for the PDP, in order to enjoy more democratic dividends.

The Rivers State Governor, who also used the occasion to commend the Council Chairman, Hon. Michael John Williams, for doing his best for the LGA, enjoined leaders and members of the PDP to embark on intense unit-by-unit mobilization for the party ahead of the elections, as the era of election rigging by the opposition parties were over.

In his speech, Governorship Candidate of the PDP, Sir Siminialayi Fubara declared that the PDP was on ground in Degema LGA and had no reason to lose sleep over nonexistent political parties in the LGA.

He stated that the PDP appreciates Degema, for which reason it gave the LGA the number two seat of deputy governor, as well as other infrastructural projects, assuring that his administration would consolidate on the gains of the Wike-administration in the area.

In his address, the DELGA Sheriff and LGA Coordinator of the PDP Campaign Council, Hon. Michael John Williams, while welcoming the governor and his entourage to the LGA, declared that "Degema is PDP and PDP is Degema."

He stated that the party's campaign rally in the LGA was a mere formality, as the LGA was already connected to the Sim Network for a greater Rivers State.

The Council helmsman assured the PDP that the people of Degema LGA would not put it to shame in the forthcoming elections, because the party had never let the people of the LGA down.

The campaign rally was well attended by the governor and his entourage, candidates of the national and state Assembly within the zone, as well as scores of party faithful across the 17 political Wards of the LGA.

Daerefa-a Christopher Braide
Chief Press Secretary to the Executive Chairman of Degema Local Government Area.

February 2, 2023

Re: Sim Fubara'll Continue My Legacy, Deliver Next Phase Of Trans-kalabari Road, Say by Freshtruth(m): 3:31am On Feb 03, 2023
See name sim fabara.
I see PDP loosing river state wine has step on.lot of toes.
He who the gods want to destroy they ist make him mad.
Na poison them.dey gibe this kind people drink I trust Atiku to do the needful na Atiku you get mind dey follow do.
Be like na wike go separate Nigeria las las not even Biafra

Re: Sim Fubara'll Continue My Legacy, Deliver Next Phase Of Trans-kalabari Road, Say by aariwa(m): 3:33am On Feb 03, 2023
Obidients in rivers fit thumb print labor party throughout and that woman go win governorship elections

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BVAS Will Be Deactivated When Snatched – INEC / The Greatest Challenge to Buhari Economic Policies Unveiled / Ogun State NCSU Laud Newly Elected NLC National Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.