Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,824 members, 7,889,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) (2692 Views)

Two Blind Beggars "Caught Operating Their Phones" After Receiving Money (Video) / Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete / BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by Tokotaya: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2023
Radio station manager filmed beating female presenter over advert money (Video)

Photo Caption: Nelson filmed straddling Anita while pummelling her.

A trending video on Twitter has captured the moment a radio station manager manhandled a female presenter right in one of the offices of the station.

The station manager of Kanungu FM 91.5, Uganda, Twinamatsiko Nelson was filmed brutally beating up an employee identified as Tumuramye Anita Rose.

The fight was already ongoing when a coworker who had his camera recording opened the office door and found the station manager pinning down the female presenter.

The lady can be seen struggling to get up from under the station manager.

Reports indicated that the female presenter brought in a gig and asked for a 12% commission which the management of the FM station agreed to pay.

After the client had paid the money through the female presenter, she allegedly failed to remit the balance of 88% into the station’s coffers but was advertising the client’s products on the FM station anytime she was hosting her show.

This forced the manager to approach the FM presenter for answers, but in the process, tempers flared and they resorted to physical combat.

Before the incident, Anita Rose was the station receptionist and the cashier until the manager relieved her of the additional duties arguing that the roles of a cashier, receptionist, radio presenter and station manager were too many for one person.

After the fight, Anita Rose has been suspended from conducting some of her station programmes.

Kanungu FM Radio station is reportedly owned by a popular politician who is the current minister for ICT, Hon Chris Baryomunsi.

See the video on our Telegram channel here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/02/03/radio-station-manager-filmed-beating-female-presenter-over-advert-money-video/

1 Like

Re: Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by IbadeHQ: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2023
More are not said.

1 Like

Re: Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by BigYash: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Money problems everywhere 😀Nelson wan kill person daughter abi. Make them carry am go meet that clearance officer for uniben and the students ... They knows what to do with him..

1 Like

Re: Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by Kajaard: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Greed. Why did she pocket the 88% after collecting her own 12% and refuse to remit it to the coffers of the station?

I am not condoning the manager putting his hands on her as well. They are both wrong. Greed kills.

7 Likes

Re: Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by allen113: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Corruption everywhere
Re: Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by Franzinni: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
I don't condone this kind of violence ... That man can't fight a man of his size.. but the biggest fool is the camera man.

Omo if she is wise,. She should take it to court and rip the benefits ... The girl that took oxlades spiderman knacking I heard just got a 5million settlement ... Haha oxlade had a 5 million naira knack. Very expensive joke
Re: Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by mylove4God(f): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
I am not in support of the beating but that lady is greedy. You chose the your percentage of the gig money and the Manager accepted and still you went ahead to take all but why was the money paid to the lady, don't they have company account or was the manager also trying to coner the money to himself?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by logicalhumour: 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Is it that girls are self-centered or that men are aggressive? 🤣
Re: Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by Buharidgeneral: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
IbadeHQ:
More are not said.

How? What do you want to hear again?
Re: Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by Mercury12(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
IbadeHQ:
More are not said.
Yep they probably sex mates too undecided
Re: Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by Fahvvy: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
That girl is a thief undecided...
And I'm glad she got a piece of the "thieve treatment" undecided...
Re: Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by chiiraq802(m): 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nice one.
Come!!!! Barman give that young man 1 bottle of cold Heineken.

Re: Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by livenija: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Franzinni:
I don't condone this kind of violence ... That man can't fight a man of his size.. but the biggest fool is the camera man.

Omo if she is wise,. She should take it to court and rip the benefits ... The girl that took oxlades spiderman knacking I heard just got a 5million settlement ... Haha oxlade had a 5 million naira knack. Very expensive joke

For stealing she still wan sue, shame no dey catch both of u. Shey dey fuk her release sex tape abi which weed u dey smoke
Re: Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by Franzinni: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
livenija:

For stealing she still wan sue, shame no dey catch both of u. Shey dey fuk her release sex tape abi which weed u dey smoke
nah oshogbo weed o .. which one you dey smoke ?

You be like who dey take solution find solution.

I believe thier land has laws if she steals, there should be due process if she had been a well built guy like me he for collect beta mending. My pain be say he beat the girl becasue nah man.
Re: Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by Chimeluv(f): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mad man angry
Re: Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by Nicepoker(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2023
Chimeluv:
Mad man angry
Look how you avoided what the useless wooman did. Nonsense
Re: Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) by Chimeluv(f): 1:08am On Feb 05, 2023
Nicepoker:
Look how you avoided what the useless wooman did. Nonsense
Go and drag or insult her abi you no fit talk?

(1) (Reply)

Wicked World! Aborted Foetus Of Triplets Found On The Street (photo) / The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. / Happening Now!!: Bird Falls & Turns Into A Witch Woman In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.