Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai (56378 Views)

Emefiele Dumps APC For Labour Party, Donates N500m New Notes / ‘Don’t Rush Into Taking Your Old Naira Notes To The Bank’ – El-rufai / Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by seunjungle1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
The whole governor of Lagos state 500million naira...what a ridicule!

Pat081:
He should have told us the ex-governor of Lagos in person of Tinubu
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Emola12(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
yarimo:
Try and take your malaria drugs seriously
yarimo you don come back for where you go do malaria surgery We miss ur tears here ooooo
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by ZombieTERROR: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mandate2023:

Ur brain sef na balablu....😂😂😂jumping from 1 off point to another....that place holder is better than d combination of all south east governors

why are you debating before sing you know he's a place holder...

A bloody town hall different from........

Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by StJasper(m): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
emexnaija:

https://dailytrust.com/el-rufai-a-governor-collected-n500m-new-notes-from-one-bank/

The man has just said the truth.

Anybody who attacks him or give his statement a negative criticism is surely sick upstairs.

Most rich men or politicians will just call their bank managers and the new notes will be brought to them at home.

We need to stop allowing sentiments to becloud our sense of reasoning.
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by StJasper(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pat081:
He should have told us the ex-governor of Lagos in person of Tinubu

Why did you stop taking your drugs?
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by timchogon81: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
No governor collected nada, el rufai is just playing mind games so the restriction on use of old notes will be lifted for them to use what they have stolen and stored
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Elidrisy20: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
emmanuel596:
The governor no get name
abi ooo
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by saintnegroid(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
yarimo:
Try and take your malaria drugs seriously
he might be saying the truth... They have deceived this tinubu too much
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by saintnegroid(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Some Nigerians are just Stupid
You think new notes will stop vote buying
I laugh in Japanese and Swahili
Una never see anything,
Boko Haram will get the new notes before you and your family standing under hot sun in bank ATM.

When I warned people that this policy will not work, They insulted me. Now it has backfired on the masses they are crying and doing protest grin grin

Una go cry well we'll, stupid Nigerians
Na who dey suffer now??
Even Tinubu they said it will affect don already order 4 bullion vans carrying 1 billion new notes each to his mansion.
You and your poor family dey under hot sun dey wait grin and after waiting under hot sun, na still old notes bank go give una grin grin grin

The rich and corrupt politicians you want to affect with your policy
Already has the new notes in bulk and millions in their mansion
And you that support the policy haven't even seen the new naira notes.
There are better creative ways to tackle vote buying and corruption but to change naira to fight corruption is the dumbest idea I've ever heard.
I believe when you say stupid Nigerians you are not a Nigerian because you must have been stupid your self too
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Pat081: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
StJasper:

Why did you stop taking your drugs?
when your daddy ask me to stop
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Pat081: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Tinubu is your permanent headache anytime you come across hundred naira data. Continue.
Yes because tinubu is our problem in Nigeria how can he says students will spend 8years in school
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by JOemmy(m): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
So this cold blooded killer who hardly sympathizes with hundreds of southern kaduna people who are mercilessly massacred daily can still hypocritically claim to feel for the nigerian masses?
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Psoul(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
emexnaija:

https://dailytrust.com/el-rufai-a-governor-collected-n500m-new-notes-from-one-bank/

This New Naira is really paining these people ooo.
They now want to act as if they care about the poor masses.
They will bring up stories that the rich are not feeling it that it is only the poor that are bn suffered.
They will tell all these lies to incite the masses against Govt and CBN which will make them to start violent protest.

El Rufai, go and sit down.
If u had never cared about the poor masses before now, we cannot accept your fake sympathy.
Go and jump into the lagoon.
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by bluefilm: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
If a governor can collect up to that amount, who knows how much Tinubu would have collected with his bullion vans?
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by ambale(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Who be the governor now?

Cowards them think say emotional blackmail fit work now

Your useless party had not done any meaningful thing in the past seven years, so y should we care about the nonsense you guys are doing right about noe
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Zeezenho: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Baddosqqi:

Name one thing Tinubu stole from your family house!

Your lord and savior tinubu nah mega thief.
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by ponishah: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by greatefa1011(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
It's not just governors alone. CBN should query bank managers on how they did used and dispensed the new notes with audits tray. Then, they will find Out it's purely 70/100 exchange rate for conversion. Most bankers are making moneys and enriching themselves at the detriment of the poor masses.
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by chinchum(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
MadamExcellency:
El-rufai killed Tinubus's Presidential ambition by telling him that Northerners wouldn't vote for a Christian Northern VP candidate. He encouraged him to do what he did in Kaduna and now see where it landed Tinubu.

El-rufai is working against Tinubu in preference to his Fulani kinsman.

you are analyzing a fiction only existing in your head. 😏
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Darkjudge24: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
MadamExcellency:
El-rufai killed Tinubus's Presidential ambition by telling him that Northerners wouldn't vote for a Christian Northern VP candidate. He encouraged him to do what he did in Kaduna and now see where it landed Tinubu.

i just don't understand where u get ur ideology from, but anyway such is life. Try and stick to ur preferred candidate and leave @Apc for us
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Darkjudge24: 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Una never see anything,
Boko Haram will get the new notes before you and your family standing under hot sun in bank ATM.

When I warned people that this policy will not work, They insulted me. Now it has backfired on the masses they are crying and doing protest grin grin

Na who dey suffer now??
Even Tinubu they said it will affect don already order 4 bullion vans carrying 1 billion new notes each to his mansion.
You and your poor family dey under hot sun dey wait grin and after waiting under hot sun, na still old notes bank go give una grin grin grin

There are better creative ways to tackle vote buying and corruption but to change naira to fight corruption is the dumbest idea I've ever heard.
propaganda of the highest order where u for see @Tinubu with billions of new notes abi u no dey tire to spoil city boy name
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by MasterTeeUSA: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lies Lies Lies. El Rufai, do you even know the story of the man? He speaks his mind even if it is not popular. He is a man that never saw himself where he is. People like that are grateful to Allah, and they see life as a privilege...so they say what they say and do what they do as long as it pleases God and not men. Go and study him

MadamExcellency:

Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Kokoboss: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
All these guys are the same. Make hyn lie hyn no get too? This country is finished
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Zeezenho:

Your lord and savior tinubu nah mega thief.

Just name one thing he stole from your family house...
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by StJasper(m): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pat081:
when your daddy ask me to stop

See this congenital idiot that doesn't know how to use tenses correctly trying to insult a personality whose dignity and status tower greatly above his past, present and future generations.
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Pat081: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
StJasper:

See this congenital idiot that doesn't know how to use tenses correctly trying to insult a personality whose dignity and status tower greatly above his past, present and future generations.
who will lose will lose think well about your future and that of your children b4 you vote madman that is my advice to a goat like you, goat is the most useless animal just like you the most useless people in Nairaland forum are the ones follow the old man who is not well
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by staneless(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
If you can't mention the governor's name or name the bank, he (El rufai) should pls shut his buccal cavity
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by jimcaddy(m): 4:12am On Feb 04, 2023
It's is swear we will be swearing for our politicians. It won't be well with many of them. How can only you have 500m and me I am struggling to draw just 1k from my account. I'm so pissed off. Wicked, selfish, greedy Nigerians. You can see why this country will never move forward?
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by cjayro12345: 6:21am On Feb 04, 2023
PLEASE NAME HIM SIR
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by Urchinpainer: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Una never see anything,

Na who dey suffer now??

You are the most stupid fellow to believe that rambling coming from the midget! No single individual can access 500million of new note unless that person is Emefiele or Buhari or FG. How much do you think banks are given in a week in total? What an ignoramus you are!
Re: A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai by optm(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Una never see anything,

Na who dey suffer now??

blame the weak institutions. By now, many bank managers and politicians should be answering questions in the EFCC offices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life / FRSC Arrests Driver Carrying Container In Eket, Akwa Ibom - Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.