Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,161 members, 7,887,382 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:59 AM

List Of The Past Southern Christian Head Of State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of The Past Southern Christian Head Of State. (1106 Views)

Worst Southern Christian Better Than PURITANICAL Northern Muslim – Shettima / No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Nigeria Had Christian Head And Christian Vice During Gowon-reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The Past Southern Christian Head Of State. by agadez007(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
The Hate They show to Obi is not because he is corrupt or incompetent or anything,it’s just because he is the only Christian amongst them
Check,el Rufai,gabar etc,they never talk down on Kwankwaso or even Atiku,that’s because these are their Muslim brothers ,it’s just Obi

They can’t just wrap their heads around why a Christian will challenge their Muslim/Muslim ticket,they thought it would be just tinubu vs Atiku

Use your tongue to count your teeths

1 Like

Re: List Of The Past Southern Christian Head Of State. by Iykoto86(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

So Tinubu is a Northern Muslim? He is one of Buhari's Fulani brother?
He played their old game which is getting stale.He is obviously not fit to rule this country ,and by picking a muslim,the baba fk up.
Re: List Of The Past Southern Christian Head Of State. by lhordspy: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
00FFT00:

I currently lack the time to deconstruct your cunning post. As always, this is about Tinubu, a southern Muslim as you called him. He is still a Muslim with a Muslim running mate, an aberration no Nigerian who loves our continued existence as a country should accept.

Now, nobody had sort to divide the political section of Nairaland along religious and ethnic crevices as you have, therefore, crying wolf as you constantly want to do simply shows the hypocrisy you traffic in.

Lastly, you may want to quit being smart by half. In a different constellation, you'd be quick to remind us that Zik was only a ceremonial president, one without executive powers. Be honest and designate him as such on your list. Alhaji Tafawa Balewa, the prime minister at the time, had the powers a current Nigeria president exercises, not Zik.

I still couldn't comprehend your point here sir. Instead of reacting to the objection I raised about what Pa. adebanjo said. You deviated by first try to making it all about me and what I do in here. Then you went ahead disputing the fact that one the 6 names highlighted as a southern christian head of state is not correct.

Does that implies that you are in support of Pa. Adebanjo divisive statement? 'Cos you purpose avoided even talking about it.
Re: List Of The Past Southern Christian Head Of State. by Asgard13: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Sometimes you type without sense, that I am usually tempted to ask about the state of your mental health, your reasoning capacity, ability ,and capability. What are you even saying.?

So since southern region is mostly Christians, they have the monopoly to presidency? Are you sane?

The problem with urchins basically is understanding of English language ..

And na dem type am pass and claim Sophisticators pass

Oya Open your “ like sour “ brain

I talk say..

South na predominantly Christians

North na predominantly Muslims

If south Muslim Yoruba man wan contest like you god and creator is doing .. as a minority ..he should chose a minority northern Christian..

Nigeria na secular state .. no be Muslim country

Na wetin I mean by wetin I talk..

If you till no get..

Go meet oduduwA make he for help you..

Yoruba curses and abuse don Dey stale to me .. I Dey ife 15 years and speak Yoruba pass you.. do yorub juju .. waka for imole .. know ibilies and alfas your grandfather never think dey exist..

No be lies..

I refuse to speak or be silly ..

Seun was a kid in spider house ife .. when I last visit

So understand who you dey follow reason.. late Oni sijuAde and his chiefs no say omo ibo dey ife ..

We breath modakeke war .. as an igboman..

No be caps

Enjoy your time
Re: List Of The Past Southern Christian Head Of State. by 00FFT00(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

I still couldn't comprehend your point here sir. Instead of reacting to the objection I raised about what Pa. adebanjo said. You deviated by first try to making it all about me and what I do in here. Then you went ahead disputing the fact that one the 6 names highlighted as a southern christian head of state is not correct.

Does that implies that you are in support of Pa. Adebanjo divisive statement? 'Cos you purpose avoided even talking about it.

Pa. Adebanjo is a Nigerian citizen, a man more experience than most of us on issues regarding Nigeria politics, therefore, I do not feel qualified to qualify or dismiss his opinion. I learn from my elders.

The points I raised regarding your activities here, however, are relevant, valid, and correct, sir.
Re: List Of The Past Southern Christian Head Of State. by lhordspy: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
00FFT00:

Pa. Adebanjo is a Nigerian citizen, a man more experience than most of us on issues regarding Nigeria politics, therefore, I do not feel qualified to qualify or dismiss his opinion. I learn from my elders.

The points I raised regarding your activities here, however, are relevant, valid, and correct, sir.

Now I see why you support obi. You can't even think for yourself. Every Hook, line, sinker ; trash and gibberish are meant to be swallowed by you with raising an objection or bothering to even ask why. So far the spewer is 'more experience' .. That will do for you.

I see why you support mediocrity over competence.
Re: List Of The Past Southern Christian Head Of State. by 00FFT00(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Now I see why you support obi. You can't even think for yourself. Every Hook, line, sinker ; trash and gibberish are meant to be swallowed by you with raising an objection or bothering to even ask why. So far the spewer is 'more experience' .. That will do for you.

I see why you support mediocrity over competence.

Do you see why I called you a hypocrite?. On what premise do you support a criminal, a thief, and drugs dealer?. Competence and capacity you told us, aint it?. Where's your proof?. No, the only person who is bereft of self cognizance between us is you.

I'll take one Pa Adebanjo over a thousand Tinubu, any day.
Re: List Of The Past Southern Christian Head Of State. by Exclusive101: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Even if you wail to death I will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu n am a redeemer.

SHINJA:
We will never vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket..

Christians are not slaves ....

Curse be upon any Christian that vote for a bokoharam ticket..

God bless Southsouth and Southwest...

Re: List Of The Past Southern Christian Head Of State. by SHINJA: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Exclusive101:

Head slamming redeemer 🤭🤭

1 Like

Re: List Of The Past Southern Christian Head Of State. by Aniluvreal: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

You are deviating from the argument. When you people lies and propaganda are bursted. You resorts to deviating and off-arguments.

Nairalanders giving this nonêntity time for all the nonsense thread he creates on daily basis, is the reason this nonêntity thinks that his opinion matters here.
Re: List Of The Past Southern Christian Head Of State. by TechW: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Exclusive101:

Who are you redeeming?
Re: List Of The Past Southern Christian Head Of State. by kukoyi4adaugo: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Can you mention when a Muslim president and a vice Muslim president ruled this country or the other way around?Can you mention when a Muslim president and a vice Muslim president ruled this country or the other way around?...
Re: List Of The Past Southern Christian Head Of State. by lhordspy: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
kukoyi4adaugo:
Can you mention when a Muslim president and a vice Muslim president ruled this country or the other way around?Can you mention when a Muslim president and a vice Muslim president ruled this country or the other way around?...

Can you mention when a southern Muslim rule this country?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: Bola Tinubu Predicted Tems Winning Grammy Award / I See God's Hands In Tinibu Victory / I Visited The Makoko Slum In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.