Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. (2936 Views)

Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail / 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by EmmyCC: 5:13am On Feb 07, 2023
HydraFeeds:

You’re committing a fallacy of ad lapidem by dismissing an argument without providing a evidence to back your claims,and I’m sure you’re dismissing the argument provided because it does not favour your narratives and you’re fumbling because there’s no evidence to negate it . I will advise you guys should renounce your Biafra or death after election.

For the record ,he won his last election by winning the majority vote .

Apart for Uzodinma welcoming Obi to Imo,what other things has he done for him ? Has he campaign for him ,donated to him or endorse him? If not then can you say Wike welcoming him to rivers to the city extent of hugging is campaigning for him(even though he provided little logistics for his campaign ) . If Hope really feel insecure with his APC stance ,it will cost him nothing to decamp to the well accepted LP (according to you) or indigenous APGA like the way Umahi decamped to APC in Ebonyi and heaven did not fall .

There are many APC stakeholders that their positions is more precarious than Hope that are not campaigning for Tinubu ,a popular example is Tony’s Cole of rivers which most lp supporters say they saw his poster with Obi and he meeting today at a airport . It’s condescending on Hope to say he’s campaigning for Tinubu but playing double face with Obi to save his position despite the fact that they share no interest whatsoever. Hope has always been with Tinubu ,working very hard for his presidency. Lest I forget ,have you seen Obi campaign video in Ilorin today dancing to Igbo song instead of ilorin local song ? That says a lot about Biafra candidate.

That’s exactly my point that an Igbo man could break the constitution of his party(getting suspended and risking eviction from the party) to promote his “selfish” interest of supporting Tinubu because he’s convinced that he’s a right and great man for the job .

He is still actively campaigning for great BAT despite the opposition.
1. Reveal the initial poster and where he got their names from. I can't just come here and say you are Ayo even though I don't know you.
2. Hope Uzodinma didn't win that last election and he wasn't even close to. Ask people who were on ground in Imo. The reason why his govt is still not widely accepted in Imo. He probably hopes that APC retains power at Federal level and hands him a second term like they did in the first term because it will be hard for Hope to win a free and fair election in Imo. APGA, LP won't help him here. The reason he was kind to Obi is because His opponent in PDP was credited with some words against Obi which sparked outrage so he thought to score cheap points that can only earn him few good words but not a win in an election.
Igbo song is Nigerian song (unless you already created a country called Biafra) and can be danced anywhere in the world especially Nigeria, we dance to songs from different parts of Nigeria in the east.
Chimaroke has never been a fair player and I know he doesn't count on fair play this time. Take it from me, he wouldn't be doing this if he doesn't see a personal gain. We know our politicians and Chimaroke is not a good one. He also knows the crisis his party is going through and that disqualifying him will be hard for them.
Re: My Candid Observation So Far In The Campaign Trail Of 2023 Election. by Rolings: 5:58am On Feb 07, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
upon all the young, vibrants, technocrats, intellectuals and suffiscations we have, it's old mediaeval tinumbu with obvious debilitating healthy challenges you people could afford. What a local and international disgrace to our collective reasonings.

Like i keep asking....how is it a problem to biafrans whoever Nigerians chose to lead them?
Abi una think say we don forget.....6 months ago you are all IPOBians then suddenly you want to shove down one of you down our throat....how?

This is strictly a clash of the big 3...
Everyone knows his position.
1st..BAT
2ND...AA
3RD....RMK
4TH.....OTHERS including LP, SDP,PRP,AAC etc

You are free to argue with your keyboard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Leaders Of Cherubim & Seraphim (Pics) / Role Of Youth In Nation Building. Nigeria In Context / Police Detain Pdp, Inec Staff Caught Tampering With Inec Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.