Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,943 members, 7,976,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:48 AM

“Buhari Has F9; He Has Failed” – Tinubu Blasts Buhari’s Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Buhari Has F9; He Has Failed” – Tinubu Blasts Buhari’s Administration (986 Views)

Buhari Was Not Attacked In Kano – Tinubu Blasts PDP / "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Tinubu Blasts PDP, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Buhari Has F9; He Has Failed” – Tinubu Blasts Buhari’s Administration by iSense247: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the APC presidential candidate has described the Buhari-led government as a complete failure.

The politician said this while speaking during his party’s rally in Akwa Ibom State.

In a video which surfaced online, the presidential aspirant criticized incumbent president, Muhammadu Buhari.

He described his administration as utter failure, noting that they had performed poorly in all classes.

Tinubu likened the administration’s failure with that of an academic performance as he said that Buhari has an ‘F8 and F9’.

Upon saying this, the crowd of APC supporters who had gathered to hear him speak burst out laughing.

Watch the video https://www.gistreel.com/wedding/buhari-has-f9-he-has-failed-tinubu-blasts-buharis-administration-video/

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Has F9; He Has Failed” – Tinubu Blasts Buhari’s Administration by Fawazzz: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Fake news. !!!
I watched it live
Re: “Buhari Has F9; He Has Failed” – Tinubu Blasts Buhari’s Administration by Fawazzz: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obi supporters just can't reason.

I don't see how a 5 month old party will get 25percent in 24 states.

He was referring to Atikufor your information
Re: “Buhari Has F9; He Has Failed” – Tinubu Blasts Buhari’s Administration by slimfit1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Fawazzz:

How old was APC when they won please?

4 Likes

Re: “Buhari Has F9; He Has Failed” – Tinubu Blasts Buhari’s Administration by Naijanascam: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
F11
F8
FF
F12
And his handlers whispered to him F9 F9

4 Likes

Re: “Buhari Has F9; He Has Failed” – Tinubu Blasts Buhari’s Administration by iSense247: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Fawazzz:

Fawazzz:
Fake news. !!!
I watched it live
I also thought it was a propaganda until I watched the video. Click the link above to also watch the video. The cold war between Tinubu and Buhari is no longer a cold war but a hot war.
Re: “Buhari Has F9; He Has Failed” – Tinubu Blasts Buhari’s Administration by iSense247: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Naijanascam:
F11
F8
FF
F12
And his handlers whispered to him F9 F9
His handlers were telling him F9 but Tinubu keep on repeating F11, F8, FF, F12. Tinubu is not teachable. He is too old.

2 Likes

Re: “Buhari Has F9; He Has Failed” – Tinubu Blasts Buhari’s Administration by SWATMan: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
Fawazzz:
Fake news. !!!
I watched it live

You are a liar that's what he said I have the video.

2 Likes

Re: “Buhari Has F9; He Has Failed” – Tinubu Blasts Buhari’s Administration by Fawazzz: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2023
SWATMan:
b

You are a liar that's what he said I have the video.

I am not, I watched it live.

What you watched are edited versions.

He said Atiku had F against obj,Atiku, Johnathan and Buhari.

Nevertheless, I fault his campaign style of attacking and abusing his opponents

Nevertheless

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Shops Were Locked Up In Ghana When They Tried To Overrun Ghana Like Lagos / The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. / Gbajabiamila May Become Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff, Bugudu, Edun Considered For Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.