Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,849 members, 7,882,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

Free Online Courses That Will Help You Improve Your Skill As A Technical Writer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free Online Courses That Will Help You Improve Your Skill As A Technical Writer (216 Views)

I Just Bombed A Technical Interview / Online Courses That Can Help You Achieve Your Programming Goals / Top 5 Website To Access Or Download The Best Online Courses For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Courses That Will Help You Improve Your Skill As A Technical Writer by SideView112: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Do you have the desire to be a technical writer or an open-source contributor, but unfortunately you don't know how to start?

Or are you already writing but need to improve your skills?

Not to worry, today I have compiled platforms and course resources that will help you become successful in your career as a technical writer.

But before we proceed, below are the contents you're going to understand in this article.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

• What is Technical writing?

• What are types of technical writing?

• What is your career field as a technical writer?

• What does a Technical writer do?

• Online platforms that give free courses on technical writing.

Continue reading @https://mela.hashnode.dev/free-online-courses-that-will-help-you-improve-your-skill-as-a-technical-writer

I post about tech related topics.

Re: Free Online Courses That Will Help You Improve Your Skill As A Technical Writer by Franzinni: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Waste of time ... Just use chatGPT.

Thank me later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adventure Awaits In Temple Run 2 MOD APK For Android / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Defi Platform Like Pancakeswap? / Transforming Enterprises With Azure Development Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.