Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,194 members, 7,887,458 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:10 AM

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 47. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 47. (166 Views)

Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar / Why Faith Is Delusional / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 47. by PastorSomba(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 47.

Hebrews 9:3, 7-8 (KJV) "And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all; But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people: The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:"

47. The Way Into The Presence of God Was Not Open: Another reason why faith was not revealed in the old testament was because the way into the Holy of Holiest which is the presence of God was not open under the old covenant. In the temple there was a veil that separated the holy of holiest from the rest of mankind except the high priest once a year. That veil was the law. When Jesus died and put away sin once and for all, the law lost its power and relevance and was set aside signified by the tearing of the veil in Matthew 27:50-51. Where there is no sin, there is no need for the law. The law was a barrier that created enmity between God and man and between man and man. The veil not only separated the people from God but also separated God from the people. In the holy of holiest the presence of God is where the fullness of the nature of God was manifest. It is in the holy of holiest that the love of God, the mercy of God, the grace of God and the faith of God were hidden from the people and the whole world. Because of the law, no one was qualified to access and enjoy these divine virtues.

Even the high priest who entered there once a year was in fear of instant death. At the same time sin being magnified by the law on men, hindered God from revealing His fullness to mankind. So when Jesus shed His blood and died and took away our sin and fulfilled the law, the veil tore open and the fullness of God was revealed to all men. Jesus came as the love of God, the mercy of God, the grace of God and the faith of God. Even before Jesus died He had begun the manifestation and revelation of the love, mercy, grace and faith of God during His mninstry.

Jesus walked in love towards all sinners, He was merciful and compassionate, was gracious in healing people and His word produced faith in people. And Jesus also demanded faith from the people who wanted to receive anything from Him. So with the removal of the veil faith was revealed to man. Man now has access into the presence of God to receive the love, mercy, grace and faith of God. At the same time faith also now has the liberty to be available to all whether Jews or Gentiles by the hearing of the word of God. The word of God, the presence of God, His love, mercy, grace and faith are now available to all men, no longer the exclusive right of Israel.

Also because of the veil of the law, all believers in the old testament who died before the resurrection of Jesus had no access into heaven or the presence of God. Until faith was revealed no old testament saint could be said to have pleased God to be able enter heaven into the presence of God. Without faith it is impossible to please God. It was after faith was revealed that the righteousness of faith was credited to their account. In the old testament no one was ever said to have faith until faith was revealed in the new testament. They had the ability to believe but because their spirits were not regenerated they could have faith. Matthew 9:36; 14:14; Hebrews 9:1-28; 11:6; Mark 10:46-52; 15:38; Luke 23:44-46; Ephesians 2:4-9,11-19; Colossians 2:11-15; Mark 5:22-43; 6:1-6; 11:23-24; John 3:3-8; Galatians 3:16-29; Genesis 15:6;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 58. / To: Ncn: Inec Is Wise: Njc Is Knowledgeable And Understanding!!! / The Joy Of Loving God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.