Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,161 members, 7,887,382 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Business Can I Invest In With 25k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Invest In With 25k? (518 Views)

What Business Can I Invest With 1 Million Naira / How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Invest In With 25k? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
There's the question guys. I will appreciate lots of response.
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 25k? by seankafor(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pússy business 🥸
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 25k? by yrhuhfy113: 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
4Humanity4All:

IMPORTATION
ARBITRAGE
PURE WATER BIZ
PHONE ACCESSORIES
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 25k? by hollamie(m): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
For you looking to kickstart or scale your business online in a legitimate and very profitable way

This movie is highly packed with strategies and techniques you need as a beginner or expert

I dare say i am very fortunate to come across this movie

Like i am giving it a 5star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 25k? by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 04, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

IMPORTATION
ARBITRAGE
PURE WATER BIZ
PHONE ACCESSORIES

OK. Could you talk more on Arbitrage and Phone Accessories?
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 25k? by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 04, 2023
seankafor:
Pússy business 🥸
Explain
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 25k? by SHINJA: 5:52am On Feb 04, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

IMPORTATION
ARBITRAGE
PURE WATER BIZ
PHONE ACCESSORIES

Arbitrage with 25k?
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 25k? by yrhuhfy113: 6:14am On Feb 04, 2023
SHINJA:

Arbitrage with 25k?

there are 18 DIFFERENT KINDS OF ARBITRAGE for your information sir... SPORTS, CRYPTO, FIAT, ADSENSE are the basest and most common ones.

so yes, he can start one of the 18 with 25.... he will only need to do his major research on youtube and decide which one his power can carry, no losses.
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 25k? by SHINJA: 7:00am On Feb 04, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

there are 18 DIFFERENT KINDS OF ARBITRAGE for your information sir... SPORTS, CRYPTO, FIAT, ADSENSE are the basest and most common ones.

so yes, he can start one of the 18 with 25.... he will only need to do his major research on youtube and decide which one his power can carry, no losses.

Okay👍👍👍
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 25k? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Can you tell me more about this Arbitrage please?
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 25k? by LogicallySXT(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
4Humanity4All:

Start Giftcard trading.

Check this thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/7551634/gift-card-flipping-trade-100
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 25k? by YungMike(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2023
4Humanity4All:

DATA & BILL PAYMENT.

Your 25k can give you upto 3k Daily
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 25k? by Joebryan(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
This is one of common questions that a lot of people who wants to start a business keeps asking.

Starting a business is not a problem because there are several business ideas out there. The problem for most people is the start up capital.. undecided

Unfortunately for some people, they cannot start their dream business because they do not have huge capital required for it.

However, I use to advice people that if you want to invest in a particular business venture but you don't have enough capital for it...

Instead of waiting, the best thing to do is to look into other profitable business model that you can start with the little you have.

Unlike several years ago, people cannot start a good business without having 100k, 250k, 500k or 1M naira.. today, the case is totally different.

With as low as 10k, 15k, 20k, 25k, 30k, 40k and even 50k, you can learn and set up a profitable business that could earn you consistent income weekly or monthly.

In early 2021, I wanted to learn 2 digital skills and start a business with it. But I didn't have up to 250k that I was asked to pay by one ICT institution somewhere in Ikeja, Lagos.

But towards the end of that same year, I came across an online course that promises to train me on over 6 digital skill and how I will monetise them with just my phone and data.

The course was priced at 50k. I didn't really have up to 50k in my savings account. But immediately I was paid that month, I used my salary to buy the course.

Today, that course is almost 70k but there are other courses just like that one that are priced at 20k, 30k, 40k.

That single course I bought opened my eyes to several money-making opportunities and now I earn weekly from one of the businesses I learned from the course, and monthly from another business model I learned.

So my point here is that, with that 25k you can get an online course that will teach you a skill and at the same help you leverage on a business where you can make money from.

Let's take affiliate marketing for instance... There is an affiliate marketing course that will train you on different skills like copywriting, landing page design, content creation, TikTok monetization, sales funnel building, offer creation, sales closing and lots more..

The course will then grant you access to digital products that you can promote and earn commissions like 10k, 15k, 30k, 40k, 50k per sale.

For instance, if you promote a product of 40k with 50% commission, you only have to sell that product to 2 people to make 40k. Sell it to 4 people, you'll make 80k. If you sell it to 10 people, you'll make 200k.

And you can achieve this in a single week. Sometimes, I make commissions over 200k in a day because I have the skills. So that is how you can make 6 figures in a week just from the skills you learned from a course you bought with just 25k.

If you make 200k every week or every month, you can effortlessly invest in any business that requires huge capital and it will do well abi...

That is how you go about it nna...

By the way, if you need some heads up or you have a question on how to go about it, you can send me a DM on WhatsApp 08140268520 (Bryan Ekeng is my name)

(1) (Reply)

I Got This Message From Leo Of UBA This Morning / Send & Receive Funds From Anywhere In The World!! (any Amount) / Business Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.