Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Actor Lateef Adedimeji Narrates How He Was Ridiculed- www.interfaceafrica.org - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Lateef Adedimeji Narrates How He Was Ridiculed- www.interfaceafrica.org (486 Views)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Lateef Adedimeji Narrates How He Was Ridiculed- www.interfaceafrica.org by Interfaceupdate(f): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
Adedimeji wrote, “Memories of the multiple times I got rejected, insulted, Ridiculed and bullied that ACTING is not my career path and that I’ll never make it in this field that I choose.

‘’I remember the times I almost gave up on myself and the career; I remember crying endlessly and told myself it’s better to die. Memories of the times I walked hours to get on set and rehearsals simply because I had no tfare. I remember when I had to be a camera boy, Wash Oga’s Cars.

“Then the times i finally started getting paid 1k, 2k, 5k for a lead role, I remember receiving the payments with so much joy, happiness and gratitude. This journey of mine from being just a little boy with big dreams to becoming the Superstar that I am today has come with a lot of challenges and Stories untold. I’ll tell the whole story someday to inspire one or two.”

https://interfaceafrica.org/actor-lateef-adedimeji-reflects-on-his-humble-beginnings/

Re: Actor Lateef Adedimeji Narrates How He Was Ridiculed- www.interfaceafrica.org by DaddyCoool: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Superstar? Does he know the meaning of superstar?
Re: Actor Lateef Adedimeji Narrates How He Was Ridiculed- www.interfaceafrica.org by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Everyone's got a story to tell.

1 Like

Re: Actor Lateef Adedimeji Narrates How He Was Ridiculed- www.interfaceafrica.org by ZINNYBANKS: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
We all have a story ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Seun Kuti Richer Than Peter Okoye? / What I Saw My Mom Doing On TV That Made Me Embarrassed -iyabo Ojo Daughter Prisc / Albert Ezerzer Biography,death,age,wikipedia –everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.