Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation (45958 Views)

Naira Redesign: ICPC Busts Sterling Bank, Discovers N258m, Makes Arrests / Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes / ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by ACE1010: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
MrEverest:
Tifnubu is the one sabotaging the economy out of desperation yet still pretending.

Wicked man!

Pls leave Tinubu out of this. Nigerians are problem of Nigeria. We're too wicked to ourselves in this country. Every Nigerian is a sell out, including you and I.
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
dazzlingd:

I live on less than 50k per month. Let me find my mates on the streets
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by professorPABX: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
inoki247:
Lol no format wey no dey Nigeria hand so you loading the ATM with rapper u go use that format scam CBN say you load ur AtM with cash or what....

Only fool thinks like fools. You are the greatest fool on earth.

Wike! Wike!! Wike!!! there is one fool here o. He said because they load New Naira with wrappers at Oshogbo that is why Zenith Banks ATMs and other banks ATMs in PortHarcourt are not paying out money. .

El rufai! El rufai!! El rufai!!! there is one fool here o. He said because they load New Naira with wrappers at Oshogbo that is why Zenith Banks ATMs and other banks ATMs in Kaduna are not paying out money.

Seyi Makinde! Seyi Makinde!! Seyi Makinde!!! there is one fool here o. He said because they load New Naira with wrappers at Oshogbo that is why Zenith Banks ATMs and other banks ATMs at Ibadan are not paying out money.

Fooooool fool fool. Fools are many in Nigeria. What a foolish excuse!
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by inoki247: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
professorPABX:

Wike! Wike!! Wike!!! there is one fool here o. He said because they load New Naira with wrappers at Oshogbo that is why Zenith Banks ATMs and other banks ATMs in PortHarcourt are not paying out money. .

El rufai! El rufai!! El rufai!!! there is one fool here o. He said because they load New Naira with wrappers at Oshogbo that is why Zenith Banks ATMs and other banks ATMs in Kaduna are not paying out money.

Seyi Makinde! Seyi Makinde!! Seyi Makinde!!! there is one fool here o. He said because they load New Naira with wrappers at Oshogbo that is why Zenith Banks ATMs and other banks ATMs at Ibadan are not paying out money.

Whyre you crying I'm not the cause of your frustration face the Govt that initiated the policies....

Me sef dey use money buy money for here so why u come dey pass ur frustration to me like say me sef no experience wetin dey go on....
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by professorPABX: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thebigheart:
We told them, The CBN is not the problem, rather the bank managers.

The one of unity bank was arrested in my area.
First bank is on the run.

Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by professorPABX: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
inoki247:

Whyre you crying I'm not the cause of your frustration face the Govt that initiated the policies....

Me sef dey use money buy money for here so why u come dey pass ur frustration to me like say me sef no experience wetin dey go on....

You are frustrated and a great fool. I have bought 150K in the last four days at 180K.

I have spent over 4 hours at filling station in VI on Thursday only to get to the Nozzle to be informed by petrol station attendant that they are not using POS or transfer but cash.

What has Oshogbo FCMB bank got to do with National problem? Is it not because Tinubu was at Oshogbo for Campaign? Is it not because FCMB is established by a Yoruba man? You are a fool.
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by rabzy: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
jrobbins:

Most people won't understand your comment Because they don't have ATM experience. It was probably warehoused to be loaded later because CBN isn't issuing much to banks, hence they'd load few intermittently to reduce total ATM downtime. They would still release the person.

The whole country is on downtime and you are worried about ATM downtime, is that a KPI for him? When the whole bank is burnt, am sure his downtime would be 0 and he can be happy. You dont load share or any other management strategy when there scarcity of notes has become a national emergency...you are actually hoarding....It cant hold water, if the manager is not smart enough to know what to do per time then he should be relieved.
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by rabzy: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
globalview:
I worked in bank for years and I operated Atm machines, what happened here is ‘ managing of cash so as to last long for specific period of time, those cash on strap are intentionally left that way so as to reserve for other days, these is practice whenever there is no sufficient atm loadable cash in the branch. Let CBN release more cash to branches

Not in times of national crises, when they say there is an armed gangs are about, that is not the time to brandish your licensed gun in front of the police, you would be shot. There is a scarcity and a bank refuse to release the notes it has, are they helping or making the matter worse, in what way does holding on to the cash ease the scarcity.
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by Osanoghodua1: 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hold the cash officer and Head of operations not the branch manager. The branch manager has nothing to with cash and ATM. He has the power to request to see it with close supervision. While working with FCMB then, I had the privileged of entering these rooms including the strong rooms for filling.
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by dazzlingd(m): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
rabzy:

Not in times of national crises, when they say there is an armed gangs are about, that is not the time to brandish your licensed gun in front of the police, you would be shot. There is a scarcity and a bank refuse to release the notes it has, are they helping or making the matter worse, in what way does holding on to the cash ease the scarcity.

You no too get sense. If you have an atom of sense, you won't argue with people who have had experience in banking operations. What the ATM person did has been the practice since inception of ATM machines in Nigeria. I won't argue with you, but I want you to know that the bank is not the problem.
You have a government that is incompetent with his CBN governor, a government that can lie to people. You give new notes of 5 million to a branch when a branch use up to an average of 50 to 100 million cash during the week or more. Some branches use up to 200 million cash during the week. You now share like 5million to them and say they should not ration it. Are you mad or just stupid?
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by bizzibodi(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
If this shiit happens in China Nkorea heads Will roll on the ground.
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by rabzy: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
dazzlingd:

[s]You no too get sense. If you have an atom of sense, you won't argue with people who have had experience in banking operations[/s]. What the ATM person did has been the practice since inception of ATM machines in Nigeria. I won't argue with you, but I want you to know that the bank is not the problem.
You have a government that is incompetent with his CBN governor, a government that can lie to people. You give new notes of 5 million to a branch when a branch use up to an average of 50 to 100 million cash during the week or more. Some branches use up to 200 million cash during the week. You now share like 5million to them and say they should not ration it. Are you mad or just stupid?

And you are a complete idiot for not knowing that changing circumstances requires a change in tactic and SOP. In all your years of banking experience have you experienced a situation like this? ode...trying to sound like he invented the banking system.
For your information i never said the bank is the problem..am not doing an RCA, i am referring to the specific activity of holding on the cash during an unprecedented severe scarcity.
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by dazzlingd(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
rabzy:

And you are a complete idiot for not knowing that changing circumstances requires a change in tactic and SOP. In all your years of banking experience have you experienced a situation like this? ode...trying to sound like he invented the banking system.
For your information i never said the bank is the problem..am not doing an RCA, i am referring to the specific activity of holding on the cash during an unprecedented severe scarcity.

you have comprehension problem . are u sure you don't have any mental problem? do you have any history of madness??

This is not the first time there will be cash scarcity in Nigeria.

Lemme break it down for you.... if you need 50 bags of rice to share for people and they give you half bag of rice to share for them. How will you ration it?
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by 7lives: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Afamed:

Make una use una sen se for once

That one get sense?.
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by 7lives: 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
dazzlingd:

You must be the dumbest person alive.
Oponu

Bank manager on the loose.
E no go ever better for any bank manager wey dey sell naija money.
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by rabzy: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
dazzlingd:

you have comprehension problem . are u sure you don't have any mental problem? do you have any history of madness??

This is not the first time there will be cash scarcity in Nigeria.

Lemme break it down for you.... if you need 50 bags of rice to share for people and they give you half bag of rice to share for them. How will you ration it?
Ode, your generation has mental problem...person give you rice make you share for people wey dey die of hunger...your foolish sef is keeping it back...So if they give you relief supplies for refugees that cant even go round even one-time, you would wont share it..you would go and keep because you are rationing. You ration when you have a minimum amount to sustain things..not when you are in a severe crisis idiot. People are using the stands in your banking halls to fight each other and break each other's head and you fools are hoarding cash, maybe when they start planking you guys, you would start thinking straight.

Foolish bastard tell me the time when Nigerians were going naked in banks, burning tyres on the streets, and fighting in banking halls because they cant withdraw money, abi which kain delusional case am i talking to. Mr World Bank..you have your head in your ass and know nothing jon snow.
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by rabzy: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
7lives:

Bank manager on the loose.
E no go ever better for any bank manager wey dey sell naija money.

Dont mind him, they would soon arrest the fool, talking about years of ATM operations...i hope you are still loading ATMs after 50 years in the banking industry.
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by itsRhamzy: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
chigator2:
Wickedness has acquired permanent residency in Nigeria, therefore don't expect hardship in your Z** to end. Divide Nigeria now.
we don't need to end Nigeria. Most of us still love it. You can leave Nigeria instead. No one will hold you and you won't be missed.
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by kenny160: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Afamed:

Make una use una sen se for once
u sef funny, something wey dem no get u dey ask them to use am...just leave them. But my advise to them is to steal one if they can't afford to buy
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by Ihejirikakings(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
That's to tell you we are the architect of our problems not CBN.JUST IMAGINE
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by Zorn: 6:04am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Yet people will blame APC. Imagine Citizens causing more harms and discomfort for citizens. Yet we are quick to blame APC.

We are the problem of ourselves. I repeat! We are our worst nightmare.
But you blamed other people when APC wasn't in power. Hypocrit
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2023
All these criminal bankers selling out our new notes should all perish today for lack of humanity in them IFSHA angryby the time Nigerians wake up everyday and pray against economic sabotouers and pray against vote buying madness naija will be free to excel.Stop them before they stop you,stop deceiving yasefs nails ppl. angry
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by dazzlingd(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
rabzy:

Ode, your generation has mental problem...person give you rice make you share for people wey dey die of hunger...your foolish sef is keeping it back...So if they give you relief supplies for refugees that cant even go round even one-time, you would wont share it..you would go and keep because you are rationing. You ration when you have a minimum amount to sustain things..not when you are in a severe crisis idiot. People are using the stands in your banking halls to fight each other and break each other's head and you fools are hoarding cash, maybe when they start planking you guys, you would start thinking straight.

Foolish bastard tell me the time when Nigerians were going naked in banks, burning tyres on the streets, and fighting in banking halls because they cant withdraw money, abi which kain delusional case am i talking to. Mr World Bank..you have your head in your ass and know nothing jon snow.

When you have worked in a bank or work in one and handle cash, your perspective will change.
You say I know nothing, you no get sense walahi, na empty barrel dey make mouth pass.
If we meet offline and stand side by side, I swear you will be saying yes sir!, my oga! boss sir! Na nairaland turn everybody to mate
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by gdsoomro: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Monthly Dripfeed
Re: ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation by Lingudy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
They will arrest tire be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) / CBN Devalues Naira To 630/$1 / Forbes 2015 Billionaires List Released. 5 Nigerians Made The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.