Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,893 members, 7,879,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack (20094 Views)

FG's Response To Monday’s Terrorist Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Train / Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do / Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Meanwhile the sponsors of these terrorists are busy campaigning to continue the killing
Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by Pwettylinda(f): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
We don't care even if they kill everyone

And one person is remaining, that one person will still vote for APC

So I don't care
Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by onuman: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
RIP.

The old and outdated governor of Katsina state still campaigns for the two harbingers of terrorism in Nigeria - PDP and APC- to continue with their massacring of Nigerians.

Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by onuman: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Gov Massari continues to ask for return of APC or PDP to succeed President Buhari.
He knows that he was once in PDP, and that PDP and APC are like two sides of the same coin.
Have mercy on the masses in your state.
Ethno-religious bigotry in politics sets back every one in the country.

Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by Acidosis(m): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
tony0806:
The truth is just that Nigerians are stressed out. If ¼ of what is happening today, happened during Jonathan's era, hell would have been loosed.

But today, everyone is quite. Including all those that blocked the high ways due to increase in fuel price.

De juju when this people the circulate through their enchantment hold plenty people Walahi

No juju. Those who are capable of leading any protest in Lagos right now have chosen siddon look after their experience with EndSARS. If everybody wants to die in silence because they don't want to offend their Fulani President and their presidential candidate, let them die.
Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by Mr2wealth: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
41 human beings wasted. Among them are fathers, sons, husbands, boy friend, fiancées etc. Rest In Peace. angry
Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by Truthup: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
So so unfortunate
quote author=AnyanwuSilas post=120617686]

https://punchng.com/police-confirm-41-killed-in-katsina-terrorist-attack/?amp[/quote]
Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by Desusi: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

https://punchng.com/police-confirm-41-killed-in-katsina-terrorist-attack/?amp
Kai,katsina again? If this is happening to a dry wood, what would happen to fresh wood. Buhari home state?
Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by erimmy(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
ican2020:
This is painful, wicked and inhuman

I had asked myself on countless occasions why will someone pick up a gun or whatever, move into a community and kill innocent people without any reason or justification

Till now I am yet to get the answer

People made by God almighty, this is very sad and everyone who is in involved directly or indirectly will never know peace IJN

RIP to the dead and may God almighty console the affected families

And those who lost their bread winners may God raise more bread winners for them IJN
Why did God allow the killings in the first place. And now you want the same God to comfort the family.
Does it sound logical to you?
Think bro.
Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Katsina in Imo State
Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Below is real!
Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
PrettyIfy7:

Buhari is just like GEJ shocked shocked shocked

Yes, and like most Nigerian leaders. You won't understand.
How old are you please?

Old enough
The level of bigotry in this country is too much

For being honest, I am a bigot? Lol. I consider all tribes in this country as equal

GEJ when he left power left this country in a bad way.If he had left this country well, there would have been no way that Tinubu or Buhari would have had a chance. Buhari is just as bad, and if not for his devottees ...he would have long since been out by 2019.

And the simple reason why they are bad is because they never made this country a producer country. Just like all the leaders that precceded them. That is what makes them bad..

I pray that this country will divide soon.
Let every region develop at their own pace.

Not going to happen. All of you want to chop money....instead of actually developing.

You guys, whatever your tribe, stop looking for more money, and start looking to make money.

And stop crying. Go and join a party, form one and be the change you want.

Seriously, stop worshipping GEJ. He was a bad leader. Buhari is just GEJ without the excess oil money. Like most of our leaders. The day you guys realize that development is not by sharing money...this country will develop.

And if we split this country...there will be war over who controls the oil. And you won't like it.

seriously...stop this admiration of GEJ, Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku and Obi. And all our leaders past. They should have taken us from resource dependency to industrial productiviy...them no wan do. That is why we are where we are...and not just Nigeria...MOST AFRICAN COUNTRIES.
Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Again. I thought nothing like this anymore in this country

Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by UNDFTD: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Once You're A Town Dweller, Fulani Herdsmen See You As An Enemy—Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Gumi

Islamic scholar, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi has said that Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria see all people dwelling in urban areas as part of those cheating them. The controversial Islamic scholar stated this during an interview with Vanguard Newspaper, published on Sunday. The cleric explained how Fulani herdsmen formed part of non-state actors terrorising Nigeria. He said, “There are two types of Fulani. There are Fulani that is herdsmen. Traditionally, they inherited cattle. They will tell you 'these cattle we inherited about five generations ago'. They have refused to educate themselves.

"They only have cattle as their capital. And there are Fulani all over the town. In fact, I don’t think there’s any tribe that has intermarried with other tribes than the Fulani. If you go to the East, you will see a Fulani-speaking Igbo. I have seen a Fulani who speaks Igbo. I have seen a Fulani who was speaking Yoruba.

“I have seen a Fulani who was speaking other languages. And in the Hausa area, a lot of these people you see are Fulani. That is why they coined the word Hausa/Fulani. After all, there are Fulani that turned into Hausa. And these herdsmen are fighting anybody, whether you are Fulani or not. Once you are a town dweller, you are part of the government. You are part of the people that are cheating them. They will fight you.”

Gumi also said the ideologies of ISWAP, Boko Haram and Ansaru - all terrorist groups - are not accepted by people in northern Nigeria. He said: “Oh yes, definitely. They don’t have any ground in the North. They don’t have — they can only live in the forest. But you don’t hear them in malls preaching or in — nobody accepts them, nobody accepts their ideology, nobody." According to him, the best method the Nigerian Government can adopt to solve the lingering insecurity crisis in the country is to dialogue with all non-state actors.

“ISWAP and IPOB are the only two groups that want to destroy the nation. How do you deal with them? You deal with them through dialogue. When you dialogue with somebody, you understand the complexity of his agitations and what he is looking for. You can use their factions to fight them back. If you can get Boko Haram online and Ansaru online, they can take care of ISWAP. And the IPOB, south-easterners who are ready to remain in Nigeria are negligible,” he added

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/29/once-youre-town-dweller-fulani-herdsmen-see-you-enemy-islamic-cleric-sheikh-gumi
Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by essshola: 1:29am On Feb 05, 2023
SOME PERSON IN THIS PLATFORM NO JUST KNOW MORE RHAN APC RHIS APC THAT,AND YOU ARE SUFFERING NOW STILL APC,IPOB KILL NA APC,MONEY SCARCITY NA APC,FUEL SCARCITY NA APC,YOUR PAPA ,MAMA,YOUR BROTHER NEVER CHOP NA APC HAAAA
MADNESSES DEY UNA HEAD OOOO
Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by Biggeststar01: 1:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Like I said, make una keep that one for una North, kill yourselves more so your population can reduce embarassed...but no carry your rubbish culture of killing enter south, keep am for your north
Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by jamace(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Surely, those 41 killed are Hausas. Religion has been the greatest undoing of the Hausas, used and dumped by the fulanis.

Any Hausa who fails to vote Peter Obi is happy being killed by his so call religious ally.
Re: 41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack by leofab(f): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Edoreborn:
Divide ds country ...I sat down today n ponder over everything happening in ds country,,I realized it's not north that is dragging ds country backwards..
they are mere victims of circumstance.. dividing the country won’t solve our problems it’s about us changing our mindset..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos / SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force / Photos of Multiple Bomb Blast in Muna Garage, Maiduguri, Borno state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.