Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) (5267 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) / Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) / Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by oikirodah(m): 6:07am On Feb 04, 2023
Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows So Much Love For Old Women And Children (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K6AbtgVcow

Ever questioned why the former governor of Edo State and APC senatorial candidate for Edo North, Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole is constantly spotted having fun, dancing, and being so kind to elderly women and little children?

During his ward to ward campaign tour yesterday, Adams Oshiomhole quickly revealed to the locals in Lampese Ibilo at Akoko Edo LGA why he has such a soft spot for elderly women and children.

In his words, " when I look at their faces they are almost as old as my mother , if they would leave the comfort of their homes to come under the sun with our women traditional musical equipment , the least I can do is to show them respect, to show them love, dance with them hug them and give them peck on their faces...

For those babies I always have my reasons...when  I was growing up my mum would carry me on the back and I would be licking  the sweat or her back...My mother did not go to school... she would carry me on the back when she attended rallies and I once mocked her on why she was never a councilor.

She would reply me and say" Adams that sweat wey I sweat na God talk say if I  no go fit be councilor He go reward my pikin with governor". According to the comrade, those children were on their mothers' backs the same way he was in those days, perched on his mother.

So if you see children don't say who are they? They may become president some day.

Take a look at this short video to see how motivating and loving Adams Oshiomhole can be.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/oshiomhole-explains-why-he-shows-so-much-love-for-old-women-and-children-video/

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by Terri3Assets1: 6:08am On Feb 04, 2023
3 bedroom fully detached bungalow with 2 rooms BQ for sale in Efab Gwarinpa. Visit website for all properties for sale in Abuja, Nigeria.

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by Peterobi90: 6:11am On Feb 04, 2023
How the mighty have fallen...

13 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:18am On Feb 04, 2023
The fall of a mighty. I love his energy when he was still NLC president.

12 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:19am On Feb 04, 2023
The same Oshiomole that told a widow to go and die

Which kind identity crises be this Why the pretense Election grin grin grin

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by derecho(m): 6:30am On Feb 04, 2023
Talk is cheap.

Nigerians have not forgotten his arrogant and inhumane "go and die!!" to that poor widow.

God loves everyone but doesn't play with orphans and widows

This is when Oshiomole will be finally humiliated.
Edo no be Lagos is child's play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hI8jdZ33Zs

31 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by Naijanascam: 6:31am On Feb 04, 2023
Hahahaha he don start again ....... loving the elderly women now. grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by sleek214(m): 6:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Don't mind the clown

20 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by Ofunaofu: 6:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Suddenly!

Well, Nigerians haven't forgotten when he told a poor widow to 'go and die'

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:45am On Feb 04, 2023
sleek214:

Don't mind the clown
Politicians and fake lives undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by Starcrest1: 6:48am On Feb 04, 2023
Oga you no dey write Long ass licking epistle for Agbado master anymore, abi he no gree pay again?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by GoodHardDickk: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2023
Oshiomole is a very stupid imp man.

This same ape told a widow in Benin City to go and die. And here he is displaying fake love. Mumu man

15 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by bigdammyj: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2023
Noted.
Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2023
ParasiteWest:
There cannot be a right government until the West is put in their place. The interest of the West in developing countries is to make sure the developing countries remain impoverished so the citizens of those countries would find migration to the West for 'greener pastures' attractive where they're then exploited and exposed to modern day slavery. Their intent is to keep the West as a 'paradise' in the minds of the manipulated public. The West influenced the politics of Africa directly/indirectly. The right govt will get the 'Gaddafi treatment'
AnyanwuSilas:
I'm an Igbo man and not a Muslim, I know what's good for Africans, it's the West that destabilise our continent and take our best brain, why should I live in the US or RUSSIA when chance is being created by Russia to build my home? Russia have more nuclear warheads than the US, nobody will win a nuclear war, it will simply destroy the world, as an African it's better the world be destroyed and sent back to stone age instead the US will enslave the world, you think Russia is alone? The US are hypocrite, what did Obama do for Africans as a black man? they rather used him to destabilised Africa, was it not Obama that killed Gaddafi, Let’s be Frank, a multipolar world is better than one world order.
Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by Uniqueteco77: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2023
Continue
Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by Cricketman: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2023
Luv indeed

But he told that hopeless roadside seller to go and die after seizing her goods she bought on credit.

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by Authoreety: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2023
Oga keep ur explanation to your self...

We know who u be

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by Megabig: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2023
He once told one to go and die…. It was on camera, lying ape

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by kambili999(f): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2023
Odi egwu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by SouthSouth1914: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2023
You never showed anyone love. You must have forgotten your “Go and Die” comment.

During election time, you speak of love. After election, go and die.

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by josiah27: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2023
Dey play

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by Conner44: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2023
Who shows love to who? shocked

This ugly apc mofo thinks we have a short memory and have forgotten his ”Go And Die” command to that poor old woman who was a trader by the roadside that he threw away her goods.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by Odingo1: 7:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Oshiomhole is a disgrace, he will not win

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by fijiuba: 7:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Election has come again and greedy, selfish and useless politicians are looking for the gullible.

If hardship has not made you wise I don't know what will .

Change begins with me and you.

Ready your voters card obediently.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by LocalStandard1(m): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Is it this same Oshiomole telling a widow with multiple small children to "go and die"? lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hI8jdZ33Zs

Election time!! Deceiving the people time!!!

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by nwakibie3(m): 7:37am On Feb 06, 2023
Accidental Nigerian lovers grin

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by addexx: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2023
OH MY GOD ,WHO CARES!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by Winters23: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2023
grin

A rare photo of Oshiomole showing love (told the poor widow go and die) in 2013

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) by SmartPolician: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2023
If someone can win the majority vote cast in a guber election, it's almost impossible for him to lose a small fraction of that majority vote when he vies for senate.

So, nothing, I mean nothing can stop Oshiomhole from going to the senate this year and he will make a vocal senator. Associating with the evil men of APC corrupted the one-time good Oshiomhole we all used to know and admire at NLC!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Mbah To Increase Enugu’s Electricity Capacity By 700MW / ACN Sweeps LG Polls As LASIEC Releases Offical Results / Un Report Says Nigeria Militants Strike Fear Across Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.