Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease (2302 Views)

Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages / Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:13am On Feb 04, 2023
copyrites:
In the trending video on Twitter, Tinubu was seen asking the people around him "ta lo ba chopper pa da lo?" (Meaning, who went back with the chopper I just came down from?)

Guess what? The chopper was right in front of him..

Everyone around him was shocked, including the APC woman leader, Edu, who claims to be a certified doctor. People around Tinubu had to correct him by pointing to the chopper.

What more evidence do you need, Nigerians??

Watch the video here and I encourage you all to share. Tinubu is a mistake that must never be allowed to rule 200 million people.

https://twitter.com/CenteEngr/status/1621379886429491205?t=WvyYF0o07qTbWaSY2_kzLQ&s=19
Baba Akande's was the most embarrassed by that question.

He'll be like, Chai, we are on camera o

1 Like

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2023
Sannisege:
He said ta lo n ba chopper pada lo. Meaning who is going back with the chopper. No error in that
He just arrived with his entourage and looking very lost till after a few minutes. Business of the day yet to be conducted and he already started worrying about who goes back with the chopper. Absent mindedness at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by agadez007(m): 9:19am On Feb 04, 2023
Baba,na chopper dey your back there na

He asked who went back with the chopper and they answered him that the chopper is not going back

This 3rd level dementia,See who they want to force on Nigerians
Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by Olachase(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2023
copyrites:

You're a shameless liar. I'm a Yoruba man like you so don't disgrace your education, if you have one.

What was the response and why were they pointing to the chopper?

The response was "nobody went back with the chopper", and what followed was people pointing fingers to the chopper. So how does it relate to your own interpretation?
first you are the lier here, for saying you are from Yourba tribe, the man said who's going back with the chopper, one of those men reply the chopper is not going back, well I am not surprised if you hate someone you will do everything to make him fall enjoy ur day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by Kindledlight(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2023
copyrites:

Ta lo n ba chopper pa da lo, indeed...

So why were they all acting shocked and surprised with two people responding: "chopper o pa da mo?? Why were they acting like "what the fck? chopper o pa da lo?" while moving and pointing to the chopper to show him? You're shameless liar. Defender of ma.dness.

According to Na'ajatu Muhammad, Tinubu's dementia is so bad. But you can continue to live in denial despite the signs and evidence that confront you... cool cool agbado, gagaraga, poisoned holy communion, senate president Atiku, 8 years for bachelor degree, 4 year course-4 years job, etc etc... will come back to haunt you if you reinstate a failed dementia patient on 200 million innocent people.

You shameless educated miscreants who can't decipher black and white are the number one problem of this country.

But must you guys masturbate on everything he says or any mistake from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by JOemmy(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2023
Only in a rotten society like nigeria will someone like tinibu be contesting for president.
Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by Ofunaofu: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2023
blabulu2000:
Once is about tinubu. All statement is confirmed truth but if any story is raised my blogger is about Peter Obi. The comment you will read is Tinubu supporter is carrying fake news...

I'm sure many of those who have commented on this post didn't see any video evidence but yet believe it...

I can imagine what will be in the mind of an average Nyamiri person towards Tinubu....as if he is the cause of their poverty, degraded, wicked, sorrowful lives in the Yeast".../.

Whether you accept it or not Obi will not emerge the president ...we reject Ipob member president

I don't understand how Peter Obi became the subject of your attacks because the last time I checked the thread is about Tinubu showing signs of third degree dementia and Alzheimer disease
Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by Image123(m): 10:29am On Feb 04, 2023
copyrites:
In the trending video on Twitter, Tinubu was seen asking the people around him "ta lo ba chopper pa da lo?" (Meaning, who went back with the chopper I just came down from?)

Guess what? The chopper was right in front of him..

Everyone around him was shocked, including the APC woman leader, Edu, who claims to be a certified doctor. People around Tinubu had to correct him by pointing to the chopper.

What more evidence do you need, Nigerians??

Watch the video here and I encourage you all to share. Tinubu is a mistake that must never be allowed to rule 200 million people.

https://twitter.com/CenteEngr/status/1621379886429491205?t=WvyYF0o07qTbWaSY2_kzLQ&s=19

My little understanding of yoruba is enough to cover this lie. He asked who is going back with the chopper. And they replied him that the chopper would wait, that the chopper is not going anywhere. Then Tinubu asked rhetorically if the chopper would wait for them. i pity Tinubu's opposition, they will wail for very long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by bro4u: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu don cast
Re: Again, Tinubu Shows Signs Of Third Degree Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease by OldNairalander(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2023
So many psychologically damaged Nigerian youths. They are so irreparably damaged that they no longer care about having conscience and self reputation.

Sorry, Nigerian happened to you.

Image123:

My little understanding of yoruba is enough to cover this lie. He asked who is going back with the chopper. And they replied him that the chopper would wait, that the chopper is not going anywhere. Then Tinubu asked rhetorically if the chopper would wait for them. i pity Tinubu's opposition, they will wail for very long.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 / This Is Hilarious......naira Vs Dollar / Alao-akala Displays Wristwach Worth #25million Naira At Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.