Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel (2683 Views)

Not Every Young Rich Person Is A Yahoo Boy (Opinion) / Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun / PHOTOS: Help, This Person Is Missing For Over A Month Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by CallmeTrinity: 7:15am On Feb 04, 2023
Okay a friend of mine is being owed money by this chap in port Harcourt who left collateral with him in the form of 2 splitunit ACs

They agreed a repayment date with interest now said date has passed and the dude now got someone to call using this number 0813 790 0404 with name Sunday Ogbonna claiming to be a Colonel with the Nigerian army making threats

Pls is this really a military person and how can we handle this?

Does someone know anyone in the military police here in port Harcourt. Also what rank higher than Cornel do I report this person if truly they are a military personnel too. He has recorded conversations where this Colonel Ogbonna was making threats ,claiming his mother was insulted when no one knows his mother ..
. Thanks
Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by CallmeTrinity: 7:19am On Feb 04, 2023
Basically they want to take the ACs back from my friend without paying him using threats

1 Like

Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by robinso01(m): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2023
Basically, there's nothing like cornel in military but colonel, and colonel won't even stoop himself/herself so low to be threatening you because of ACs

17 Likes

Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by CallmeTrinity: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2023
More

Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by KingMack(m): 7:25am On Feb 04, 2023
That's not a military man..even colonel no go dey miss cap like this if e be junior soji wey jus enter..omo no fear make him f*ck outta here angry

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by CallmeTrinity: 7:26am On Feb 04, 2023
robinso01:
Basically, there's nothing like cornel in military but colonel, and colonel won't even stoop himself/herself so low to be threatening you because of ACs

Thank you for the grammar corrections

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by CallmeTrinity: 7:31am On Feb 04, 2023
KingMack:
That's not a military man..even colonel no go dey miss cap like this if e be junior soji wey jus enter..omo no fear make him f*ck outta here angry

Okay so he is likely a junior soldier right ? Is there a way to get his information?
Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by CallmeTrinity: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2023
More

1 Share

Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by CallmeTrinity: 7:36am On Feb 04, 2023
More...

Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by KingMack(m): 7:44am On Feb 04, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Okay so he is likely a junior soldier right ? Is there a way to get his information?

Bros..use true caller get him name den search am for facebook or rather still jus bone the guy even if him call nuffin e fit do you

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by CallmeTrinity: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2023
KingMack:

Bros..use true caller get him name den search am for facebook or rather still jus bone the guy even if him call nuffin e fit do you

Na him name be Sunday Ogbonna. Bros I wan mess am up since he feels because he is a solder he can threaten anyone .

Na so dem take do in Uniben ... Funny enough my Friend doesn't care but me I wan mess this guy up

1 Like

Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by KingMack(m): 7:48am On Feb 04, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Na him name be Sunday Ogbonna. Bros I wan mess am up since he feels because he is a solder he can threaten anyone .

Na so dem take do in Uniben ... Funny enough my Friend doesn't care but me I wan mess this guy up

No need
Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by CallmeTrinity: 7:49am On Feb 04, 2023
KingMack:

No need

Brooo haba . Did you watch the Uniben videos what they did to that female student?

How they beat her up ? These soldiers their own is too much ...

At least I wan contact to report am to military police
Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2023
Colonel that cannot help his friend with debt

1 Like

Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by CallmeTrinity: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2023
Olasyke:
Colonel that cannot help his friend with debt

Leave the mugu

He has met his match today....civilian Wen go mess am up

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by KingMack(m): 8:12am On Feb 04, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Brooo haba . Did you watch the Uniben videos what they did to that female student?

Then go ahead bro

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by Bimbilla(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Okay a friend of mine is being owed money by this chap in port Harcourt who left collateral with him in the form of 2 splitunit ACs

They agreed a repayment date with interest now said date has passed and the dude now got someone to call using this number 0813 790 0404 with name Sunday Ogbonna claiming to be a Colonel with the Nigerian army making threats Report the case to the nearest police station

Does someone know anyone in the military police here in port Harcourt. Also what rank higher than Cornel do I report this person if truly they are a military personnel too. He has recorded conversations where this Colonel Ogbonna was making threats ,claiming his mother was insulted when no one knows his mother ..
. Thanks
Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by Bimbilla(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

They agreed a repayment date with interest now said date has passed and the dude now got someone to call using this number 0813 790 0404 with name Sunday Ogbonna claiming to be a Colonel with the Nigerian army making threats Report the case to the nearest police station

. Thanks
Report the case to the nearest police station
Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by JASONjnr(m): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

That 0ersonnisnt any soldier or police or paramilitary officer.

Listen to me, take those split units and go and sell them and replace your money. If you have the initial payment agreement. If you don't, then your money will be tied to that AC. It's either you make use of it or you keep it safe until he brings your money to get it.

Don't get frightened by any text or calls... Infact, anytime anyone calls you, tell them to bring your money and get it.

Don't go to police and report anything.... If anyone attacks you, defend yourself with any weapon you find around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by CallmeTrinity: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2023
JASONjnr:

That 0ersonnisnt any soldier or police or paramilitary officer.

Listen to me, take those split units and go and sell them and replace your money. If you have the initial payment agreement. If you don't, then your money will be tied to that AC. It's either you make use of it or you keep it safe until he brings your money to get it.

Don't get frightened by any text or calls... Infact, anytime anyone calls you, tell them to bring your money and get it.

Don't go to police and report anything.... If anyone attacks you, defend yourself with any weapon you find around.

I feel you bro ...na exactly wetin I tell am
Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by nedekid: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2023
Never loan naija man money. It will only lead to this. Imagine if you did not get collateral? Even with collateral them wan chance you with fake soldier! Naija!!!
Anyway, hope you have a written agreement. Because next thing, this kind of desperado fit go tell police you steal him ac.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by jumper524(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

They agreed a repayment date with interest now said date has passed and the dude now got someone to call using this number 0813 790 0404 with name Sunday Ogbonna claiming to be a Colonel with the Nigerian army making threats

. Thanks
why would a military cornel call you to make treats?
That one no fit be soldier at all.
Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by CallmeTrinity: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2023
jumper524:
why would a military cornel call you to make treats?
That one no fit be soldier at all.

Exactly ma wetin I reason my guy
Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by Dejaellie2041: 8:48am On Feb 04, 2023
Even if he's not anything stay out of trouble, this is Nigeria, let them not wipe your family and call it Unknown Gun men. Stay out of trouble. If possible carry the Ac give am back.

Stay out of trouble!!!!
Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by jumper524(m): 8:50am On Feb 04, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Exactly ma wetin I reason my guy
cones are very conscious of getting into trouble with civilians.
If they have isuue, they'll most likely look for diplomatic ways not to Compromise their level.
Only when the civilians proves stubborn theyll exploit other options of violence.
But definitely not through treats.
A cornel has a battalion under his command.
Hes just one step to becoming a brigadier General.
Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by chadYRN(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2023
Search his number on Facebook using "find my account" after you log out.
Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by SouthSouth1914: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2023
Low budget CONnel. Haha

A real colonel, will just send a 6 man van to take you to the guardroom.
Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by Steve0979(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

u are fool n also a troublemaker,mater wey no consign u want to carry am for head.OK go to boricamp dere is a military police unit dere I can send a colleagues number to u all u need do is to call him wen u r at d gate dey will attend to u

1 Like

Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by CallmeTrinity: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2023
Steve0979:
u are fool n also a troublemaker,mater wey no consign u want to carry am for head.OK go to boricamp dere is a military police unit dere I can send a colleagues number to u all u need do is to call him wen u r at d gate dey will attend to u

Must you talk like an uncivilized person?

Send the number...
Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2023
Nigerians, wicked sets of things ,
Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

. Thanks

That can never be a colonel.

Are the ACs worth the amount borrowed?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Verify If This Person Is A Military Personnel by ahiboilandgas: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

. Thanks
tell him you have posted on Nigeria army Twitter page! That a allege col is threatening you. This are this details !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Music director React After Seeing A young Boy Selling bottle water in US / Letter To Efcc From Victims Of 86fb / The Nigerian That Granted BBC Interview That Made UK Govt Ban Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.