Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust (23313 Views)

Photo: Nigeria Air Welcomed With Water Salute / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Fuel Scarcity May Hit Lagos, Other South-west States Today - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by LockDown69(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
blamingthedevil:
GOD will put to shame anyone who inflicts pains on the masses of this country.

Thank you Incoming President Bola Tinubu for speaking for the masses
Dey play! grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
There is nothing surprising here. This is how Concentrated Evil Camp always look like. Nothing surprising.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Speaking for which masses after defending Buhari for 7years.Speaking for the masses because of election and he is seeing defeat on his face.Nigerians are wiser
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by BABANGBALI: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
I swear with my blokos I’m very happy with what is happening to us right now in Nigeria, I hope and pray they help us to think deeply before we cast our votes on the 25th. If we do not get it right then, we should just forget everything about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Enskynelson(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for speaking up against this devilish, crazy,lunatic,mad, frustrating swap policy.
Asiwaju go on hammering them, Emefiele,Baba Buhari,and all their cahoots in the villa.
I suffered yesterday to withdraw money over the counter from a cheque that was given to me,it was bad that all the banks I entered,none was paying over the counter,the queues at the ATM was depressing and all you can collect is 20000 per day.
I ended up not collecting the money cos the banks didn't have any money.
I said it in another thread and I will repeat it here,if Emefiele doesn't instruct the banks to load the ATM machines with the old notes today, Nigeria will erupt in a orgy of violence.
As for Obi and Atiku,they have proven to be very selfish politicans,they will rather prefer Nigeria burn as far as their ambitions are protected.
What will it cost them to tell government the policy is crippling the masses.
Even the Obi social media mob is confused,the ones that stood up for Endsars and have been bating on Peter Obi dare not make pim or they will be destroyed for siding with the masses.
Confusion is really breaking the bone of Obi social media mob. (Apologies to the great abami eda,Fele kuti)
Shame on them.
God bless Nigeria
Same devilish people he brought to be president. Thund*r ⚡ is warming up for all the person's behind this evil including the man who brought this upon us whom you are now blessing. The man owes Nigerians apologies instead he is shouting it is his turn. His turn to torment us or what kind of turn?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by kristisking(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for speaking up against this devilish, crazy,lunatic,mad, frustrating swap policy.
Asiwaju go on hammering them, Emefiele,Baba Buhari,and all their cahoots in the villa.
I suffered yesterday to withdraw money over the counter from a cheque that was given to me,it was bad that all the banks I entered,none was paying over the counter,the queues at the ATM was depressing and all you can collect is 20000 per day.
I said it in another thread and I will repeat it here,if Emefiele doesn't instruct the banks to load the ATM machines with the old notes today, Nigeria will erupt in a orgy of violence.
As for Obi and Atiku,they have proven to be very selfish politicans,they will rather prefer Nigeria burn as far as their ambitions are protected.
Even the Obi social media mob is confused,the ones that stood up for Endsars and have been bating on Peter Obi dare not make pim or they will be destroyed for siding with the masses.
Confusion is really breaking the bone of Obi social media mob. (Apologies to the great abami eda,Fele kuti)
Shame on them.
God bless Nigeria
Speaking up when he is part of the problem. Why did Tinubu not speak up against hardship Nigerians have been passing through for the past eight years. He helped APC into power and has been keeping quiet all this while. He is speaking now because he felt the government he helped to power is against his ambition.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by BABANGBALI: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
blamingthedevil:

i bin dey think sey na brain you carry for head before, i no know sey na sawdust full for inside. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by oloriooko(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
what on earth are you talking about?
same tinubu led the protest againt former regime increasing fuel price and supported buhari coming into givernance and you're saying he's done well speaking against what?
tinubu is no different from buhari, he's simply scoring cheap political point pretending to be concerned about what people are going thru
tinubu is a failure pushing the most clueless dude to run a nation he's got no idea of what to do
tinubu has no business running for this post walahi

Faiththatworks:
Shame on them.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by ZombieTERROR: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Shame on them.
God bless Nigeria

God punishment be on APc and all their devilish supporters...

No sane person will vote for the terrorist party..

see how APc is suffering the people ... useless party

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Dubembiafra: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thunder fire you and your Tinubu, is it not same Tinubu and APC that put us into this mess
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Amason1122: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by BABANGBALI: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
kristisking:
Speaking up when he is part of the problem. Why did Tinubu not speak up against hardship Nigerians have been passing through for the past eight years. He helped APC into power and has been keeping quiet all this while. He is speaking now because he felt the government he helped to power is against his ambition.
God will surely disappoint him by God’s grace
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by bjack02(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Definitely, you are cursing your own incoming president Tinubu, because he said quote and unquote I PUT BUHARI THERE.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Atlantis585: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Apc is evil and demonic

A vote for Apc is pro max of whatever Nigerians are going through

Nigerians already know this ..

Power to the people
North 2023

If you wan be Tinubu slave and owner vote Apc and be like the Yoruba people

O boy you wicked ooo.
(@ the bolded). grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by princeade86(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Shame on them.
God bless Nigeria
but quite when dey killing his people in oyo that time abi. Continue deceiving people around u. We wise more than what u think. So is now that he can voice out when d hand writing don't favour him. Olorun aba Ayo re je ni.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by BABANGBALI: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Shame on them.
God bless Nigeria
i bin dey think sey na brain you carry for head before, i no know sey na sawdust full for inside. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by zinaunreal(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
APC FROM TUAP TU BUATAM!
TUAP TO BUATAM
TUAP TO BUATAM
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by BABANGBALI: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
princeade86:
but quite when dey killing his people in oyo that time abi. Continue deceiving people around u. We wise more than what u think. So is now that he can voice out when d hand writing don't favour him. Olorun aba Ayo re je ni.
amin
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by PrinceOfLagos: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
APC must not be voted for again in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by backtovillage: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:

Get attt.

No make me vex this morning
Oga you should get out
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Samogloby: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
The same Tinubu that led Nigeria into the present calamity. He refused to support a southern in the person of Jonathan in 2015. He supported Tambuwal a northerner as against an Ibadan born daughter Mulikat to become House of Representatives Speaker. He refused to condemn herdsmen activities in South West. Tinubu is a traitor. He supported outsiders because of his personal ambition.
Faiththatworks:
Shame on them.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by 77up(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Apc is evil and demonic

A vote for Apc is pro max of whatever Nigerians are going through

Nigerians already know this ..

Power to the people
North 2023

If you wan be Tinubu slave and owner vote Apc and be like the Yoruba people
Demonic people are planning to work against Asiwaju but today , I'm telling you, every evil against him is already turning to blessing.

People are praying for him for speaking out for the masses.

Asiwaju is the next president.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
blamingthedevil:

God forbid another APC Presidential Candidate. If you fool me once you will never fool me twice.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
igbotormentor:
Tinubu really did well by speaking against the hardship of the masses
But was quite when herdsmen were killing and raping yorubas in their own lands. He was silent when buhari locked the seme borders for years and threw away the key while northern borders remained Open.

He was silent when the took dollars from 200 to 800.

He is talking now because buhari and his goons have cooked hot pepper soup for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Passionate888: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
APC do this one o grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by ablejesus26(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
That's the handiwork of the same govt that the sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict tinubu told Us we should stone him if they failed 🤨
If We no kill APC now,na big gbese we don enter be dat oo.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Shame on them.
God bless Nigeria

Oga, rest!

We've already left this line of propaganda. Be innovative for once and try something new.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by hopexter(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:

Get attt.

No make me vex this morning

Online terrorist, you wan vex comot online or Wetin you do to am online? grin grin
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Asgard13: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
Atlantis585:

O boy you wicked ooo.
(@ the bolded). grin

Yes na bro
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by ablejesus26(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
77up:
Demonic people are planning to work against Asiwaju but today , I'm telling you, every evil against him is already turning to blessing.

People are praying for him for speaking out for the masses.

Asiwaju is the next president.

Comot from Yorubaland go another region,go mention APC with their sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict candidate,you go see se true true APC calamity don already become abomination for Nija.
No go Kastina go mention tinubu those ones no get time for peace at all,na dagger dey talk for them oo😁😁

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by southsouthking(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Shame on them.
God bless Nigeria

Stop cry boy.
Wipe your tears.
No to vote buying.
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Levels1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Seefinish:
unfortunately for urchin like you, I am not an Igbo but my beloved state, Akwa Abasi Ibom state shall massively vote for Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu / I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu / Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.