Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,716 members, 7,918,208 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:55 AM

I'm Not Afraid Of The Northern Elders- El-rufa'i - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Afraid Of The Northern Elders- El-rufa'i (472 Views)

Just Now: El-rufa'i Speech, Supreme Counsil Response To CAN / Just Now: El-rufa'i Recieved Shock Warning Message From CAN / Pics: Gov. El-rufa'i Back From Holidays, Meets With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Afraid Of The Northern Elders- El-rufa'i by Watinani(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna state, said that as governors of the north, they will do their best to ensure that the government of Nigeria returns to the hands of the people of the south in the upcoming election.

In an interview with the Hausa section of the BBC, el-Rufai said, "All the slander that is being done in this election, we have already won it, and we will not back down, we will fight this war, we will do it again." let's show them that we northerners are not stupid people".

The governor of Kaduna said, "The matter of elders, no elders, I am also an elder because in this year 2023 I will be 63 years old, so who are the elders of the North, we the governors of the North are the elders of the North and we are the leaders of the North."

"That's why we drew a line and we put the sword, if God wills, we will shame them." He said.

In his interview, el-Rufai challenged those behind the new currency exchange system in Nigeria with the aim of crippling their presidential candidate in the APC party.

He said, "Most of the people who do this are not members of the party, we formed this party, we fought the election campaign, and they took over the government and used it for their own pleasure, and they also do it to The party is sabotaging the country and deceiving the president."

The governor of Kaduna, said if it is not sabotage, why would it be said that they have been in government for eight years and now that the elections are about to be held, the issue of changing the documents and the issue of fuel scarcity that is being faced in the country will be brought up?

He said, "As it is being spread on social media that we are accusing the Vice President of sabotaging the country, Professor Osibanjo has nothing to do with it. This is the hypocrisy of the people of the North because they want to hypocrisy us and the governors of the North. we want the Kingdom to return to the south."

The governor of Kaduna said, "They have been doing this kind of review for a long time and we are only watching them because the time is near, but it is clear that the president is being given the advice to form the party, we have to put a brake on them, and by God they will let's do it."

"Now all APC governors will go and meet the president."

Also in the interview, el-Rufai said that the rumors that they are having a discussion are false, as well as the rumors that the President is giving support to the candidate of the opposition party, Atiku Abubakar, are false. said, so that everyone knows President Buhari will never do anything against his party.

El-Rufai said, "If you go to President Buhari's office, you will talk a lot, but the problem is that when you leave his office, there are some in the office and some outside who want nothing more than to call for an election, and they know themselves." , and when the time is right, I will tell who they are."

https://www.nationalepitome.com/2023/02/im-not-afraid-of-northern-elders-el.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of The Northern Elders- El-rufa'i by derecho(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Who ask you?
But you knelt your way to power.

Noisemaking midget

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of The Northern Elders- El-rufa'i by JASONjnr(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2023
Elrufai will eventually step down from power and his relevance in politics will fade away....

He's as evil as people attribute him to be and so he wants to fight his kinsmen just to please Tinubu.

But like I'm always reminded.. Northerners will never betray their own! Tinubu should rather leap with caution as Elrufai will push him to his regrets of a lifetime....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of The Northern Elders- El-rufa'i by Thewrath(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2023
You should be.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of The Northern Elders- El-rufa'i by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of The Northern Elders- El-rufa'i by KingKO22: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2023
I love people who are bold and confident of themselves.

El-Rufai has proven it beyond doubt that Northerner are the most reliable ally any party can have

Regardless of the outcome of this month election, El-Rufai and Ganduje will forever have my respect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of The Northern Elders- El-rufa'i by whoawa(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2023
KingKO22:
I love people who are bold and confident of themselves.

El-Rufai has proven it beyond doubt that Northerner are the most reliable ally any party can have

Regardless of the outcome of this month election, El-Rufai and Ganduje will forever have my respect

Egwu

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of The Northern Elders- El-rufa'i by SmartPolician: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2023
El-Rufai is sounding like one shameless midget. Things are falling apart in a country where you party is in charge of and this is all you have to say.

The biggest problem of Nigeria now is electing a president who makes the impression that he cares but doesn't back his words with actions. That's why we keep telling these people who want to give us Tinubu that you need brain and brawn to run the office of the president.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of The Northern Elders- El-rufa'i by Villa12(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2023
whoawa:

Egwu
E dey pain you say elrufai no be coward and woman wrapper like your Obi who chicken out of PDP when Wike show am pepper 😀😀😀
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of The Northern Elders- El-rufa'i by Villa12(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2023
Soludo
Wike
El-rufai
Umahi
Nnamani
Uzor kalu

These are Men with huge dangling balls

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Two Security Operatives, Set Ablaze Nigerian Police Station In Anamb / Babatunde Fashola Has Denied Promising That APC Will Fix Power In 6-momths / Those Behind Insecurities Finally Exposed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.